PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Larry Nimmer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

PostSubject: Larry Nimmer   Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:04 pm

flower see this Manu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Larry Nimmer   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Think I may have seen bits already on youtube, I believe a segment of the arvizo film was used at trial, there's another piece where bashir has tapped into micheal's achilles heel his children which bashir then uses to gain michael's confidence.

Because michael hired his own film crew he must have suspected he might be duped, at the same time living with Michael Jackson was being filmed another british documentary maker Louis theroux was trying to broker a interview through uri gellar = Louis, martin & michael, was this pure coincidence or a plot to set off a chain of events that would lead to a trial?, I can't help but wonder how different things might have been if a documentary had been made with theroux rather bashir, but I think there's are signs of a little agenda within theroux's film, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Larry Nimmer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1