PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Documentary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

PostSubject: The Documentary   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:22 pm

I personally did not watch the docu, I didn't think I could stomach Murray's lies, even with the knowledge that Michael is behind it all. I mean, he IS the original director after all. So, who here saw it ?

I know I tuned in for like, a minute and ended up yelling at the TV.

Things have gotten quiet in the forum, so we need a new topic. (:

EDIT: Also, did anyone see this video yet ? Opinions ? Thoughts ? Real or fake ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T63nHSunNwk

Someone mentioned that the men look like his bodyguards from back in 2005.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Documentary   Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:55 am

Well I was getting angry about it before I even saw it lol! I think it was because TMZ posted about it explaining some of the things Murray was saying about MJ....then I thought of the clues, so I made myself watch it with the saying in my head, it's all a part of the hoax!...I didn't really see any though...apparently at one point Murray says, "I am this HOAX" but because of his accent, another person said it was actually SOURCE, not hoax....who knows!

I laughed as soon as I opened the link to that video...I posted it a few weeks ago on the FB TP group....I don't really know about this...It does seem kinda genuine because of the shock from the girl, but the guy supposedly said the bodyguards tried to take his phone, so why didn't they delete the video if it was really MJ? It is absolutely brilliant if it is real, but I think I am going to need convincing on this one lol! What do you think about it?

EDIT: I forgot to mention about the bags that the guards were carrying...this is probably the one thing that may convince me it was real...it looked pretty late in the video...who opens the doors to their shops at that time of night unless it's for a high profile celeb?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: The Documentary   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:14 am

I read this on Twitter.
Please read the following link from
KINGDOM52 V
Conrad Murray Given Alcohol, Tailored Suit and Van By Film Crew: Louis Perry http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/13/conrad-murray-gets-free-suit-alcohol_n_1090881.html

OK. For documentation of Murray: I've seen the documentary.
I honestly do not know what to make of this documentation.
For me personally is sure, when I am accused in court, I would not be able to film before the trial can be.
But what is very interesting, that's the end. Murray starts crying, then he goes to a mirror, he looks in the mirror and cry. (As rehearsed) from a director's script. (The Man in the mirror)??

This video on youtube.
I saw this video some time ago. I do not really ...
What bothered me is the mask. If MJ is in hiding and will not be recognized, my opinion is he has no mouth mask, because that is a hallmark of MJ. MJ knows that he will be recognized with this mouth mask'd quickly from people.
But who knows ....

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Documentary   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:47 am

Manu060662 wrote:

What bothered me is the mask. If MJ is in hiding and will not be recognized, my opinion is he has no mouth mask, because that is a hallmark of MJ. MJ knows that he will be recognized with this mouth mask'd quickly from people.

Yeah that was another thing that made me think it's not real...surely Michael would take better care to disguise himself? Unless of course that really was him and he wanted to be recognised?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

PostSubject: Re: The Documentary   Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Well someone on Twitter pointed out many things that seemed significant to them, it's interesting to read :
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/e5bj6i

I read beforehand what was going to be in the documentary aswell, but I guess my anger is worse lol ! If I had heard him saying those things about Michael. . . I would have flipped my wig ! That's why I couldn't watch it. Even knowing Michael directed it. I've gotta say though, Mr. Robert Earl Carter isn't as good of an actor as people think, in my opinion. Because you could tell that many things he did were rehearsed.

And last night I watched TII again Very Happy I felt so smart pointing out clues to my bf :DD XD

As for the video. . . I want it to be real, but I'm not sure. I mean it's apparent the person made the YT account JUST so they could post that ONE video, and the shock does seem real in it, or else good acting.

Here's how I can explain it : It was security's job to secure the street before Michael went out onto it, so if they had not seen the three people in the video coming up the road when they secured it, this could explain why Michael walked out into the street in plain sight. The face mask could just be something he thinks an impersonator would wear, so the fans might think it was just another one.

However, why didn't security take the phone and delete the video ? Unless the guy ran far away and faster than the security guards. Keep in mind, that if it was Michael, and the guy indeed got chased by security, then the guards couldn't go far from him, that would endanger him. But why would Michael go out in public for any reason ? Although it is at night.

What this video boils down to is, we don't know. We won't know. I'm sure it's not hard to fake that video, but then there's the possibility that it could be real. I'm not going to dwell on that one video, but I will keep tabs on it.

At any rate. Until we have another major lead, I think things are going to be a little slow now.

Did you guys hear about the movie that's going to be released on June 25th 2012 ? Called "A * Is Killed" (Or "A Star Is Killed")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Documentary   Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh after reading that, I remember the whole, “I can put an ELEPHANT to sleep” thing! Wink

Quote :
I would have flipped my wig !

Lmao! These sayings make me laugh Razz lol!

Quote :
so if they had not seen the three people in the video coming up the road when they secured it, this could explain why Michael walked out into the street in plain sight
Yeah, that is a good point actually….The video is pretty long and you can see it took them a while to walk from the start of the video until they actually reached ‘MJ’

Quote :
Keep in mind, that if it was Michael, and the guy indeed got chased by security, then the guards couldn't go far from him, that would endanger him

Ah! Yes! Another good point! Very Happy

Quote :
Did you guys hear about the movie that's going to be released on June 25th 2012 ? Called "A * Is Killed" (Or "A Star Is Killed")
Oh I think I heard about this quite a while ago…Someone showed it to me on IMDB, but when I just checked, it isn’t there…is that the actual official name of it?

Exclamation EDIT: I'm not sure if this was from the documentary so I don't know if this is being posted in the correct place...but I am sure it was! Look at this picture! Do you think it says what I do? Exclamation

http://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/SerenityxDreams/status/135730772022804480/photo/1

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Documentary   Today at 3:28 am

Back to top Go down

The Documentary
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1