PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Christmas for all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

PostSubject: Christmas for all   Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:01 am

Hello family.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas, with all my heart.

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Christmas for all   Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Thank you Manu, I to would like to wish everyone a happy Christmas & offer seasonal greetings to non Christians alike & would also like to thank all the belivers past present & future for all their hard work & dedication, I would also like to take this moment to remind everyone about another side of christmas apart from the commercial side or the rejoicing in war or material gain, for myself it's about celebration reflection right the wrongs & a time to use our Christian values for the good & to consider the less fortunate, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Christmas for all   Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:02 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

Thank you Manu, I to would like to wish everyone a happy Christmas & offer seasonal greetings to non Christians alike & would also like to thank all the belivers past present & future for all their hard work & dedication, I would also like to take this moment to remind everyone about another side of christmas apart from the commercial side or the rejoicing in war or material gain, for myself it's about celebration reflection right the wrongs & a time to use our Christian values for the good & to consider the less fortunate, keep the faith it's all for love.

Well said Rogerrabbit! I too would like to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy new year! Also I would like to say thank you to every member of this forum who have put in their time to help each other along in this hoax, whether it be finding clues, discussing different things that have come up along the way or even helping others keep the faith! I am very proud to be a member of this forum and to be a part of this family! MERRY CHRISTMAS! santa

L.O.V.E to you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas for all   Today at 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Christmas for all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1