PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Latoya jackson interview with Ellen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrissyhsmiling

PostSubject: Latoya jackson interview with Ellen   Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Hi guys..hope you all had a lovely christmas...been away for a while ..but got my new laptop!!! wooo hooooo!!!

anyway i was just going through some vids on you tube and not sure if this has already been put up its Latoya's interview with Ellen..but OMG!!! I may be imagining things but when Latoya starts talking about the drive to the hospital it sounds like she contradicted herself...she says she had a phonecall to get to the hospital and she got lost in the hospital because she was nervous..then went on to say she was in the car and her mother shouted hes dead and she couldnt drive the car and was asking people to drive her to the hospital...but would nervous be the correct word for the reason being lost at the hospital? if youre nervous because youre unsure of something, she would be nervous wondering whether michael was alive or not..but she said she knew he was dead in the car?? i dunno may be just me...but still keeping my fingers crossed for 2012 Wink

xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissyhsmiling

PostSubject: Re: Latoya jackson interview with Ellen   Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:21 pm

oops..sorry guys forgot to put the link ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwU2yUEtaDk

xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Latoya jackson interview with Ellen   Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Hmm yeah, it's definitely not just you lol! I totally understand what you mean and it certianly is strange!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latoya jackson interview with Ellen   Today at 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Latoya jackson interview with Ellen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1