PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RARE MJ Making of They Don't Care About Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

PostSubject: RARE MJ Making of They Don't Care About Us    Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:47 pm

RARE MTV Exclusive Making of They Don't Care About Us. Michael Jackson the King of Pop taking behind the scenes in the making of one of his best videos.

youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n4z0YSPhnUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: RARE MJ Making of They Don't Care About Us    Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Always great to see new video's

Thank You Manu060662 I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: RARE MJ Making of They Don't Care About Us    Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:16 am

Thanks I'll check this out when my video functions are working again, when this song was first released I didn't really rate it as his best piece but now with apparent global instability it's striking a cord making me
take more notice of personal struggles and injustices, respect mike Wink, keep the faith it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RARE MJ Making of They Don't Care About Us    Today at 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down

RARE MJ Making of They Don't Care About Us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1