PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Twitter omer Bhatti

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Twitter omer Bhatti   Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Yesterday Omer Bhatti has shown a picture on Twitter. Look at the picture, the right side is interesting. Is this the hand of Michael Jackson? The image can not be old because Omer looks like currently
What is your opinion?
flower Manu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Twitter omer Bhatti   Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:26 pm

I was wondering that too...but to me the fingernails don't look dark enough...what do you think?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Twitter omer Bhatti   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
I was wondering that too...but to me the fingernails don't look dark enough...what do you think?

L.O.V.E
Sometimes Michaels nails brighter, sometimes darker again. It is difficult - perhaps it has something to do with the lighting. Omer Bhatti is a great dancer and performer, I do not think he has needed to falsify images. Maybe just a hint to believers.?????
Smile Question cheers Manu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Twitter omer Bhatti   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Manu060662 wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
I was wondering that too...but to me the fingernails don't look dark enough...what do you think?

L.O.V.E
Sometimes Michaels nails brighter, sometimes darker again. It is difficult - perhaps it has something to do with the lighting. Omer Bhatti is a great dancer and performer, I do not think he has needed to falsify images. Maybe just a hint to believers.?????
Smile Question cheers Manu









@Emma: What do you think???? flower Manu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Twitter omer Bhatti   Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Hmm I see what you mean Manu and now looking at the picture, the nails do seem darker...but Idk lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BamsDayIsNear



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Twitter omer Bhatti   Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Manu060662 wrote:
Yesterday Omer Bhatti has shown a picture on Twitter. Look at the picture, the right side is interesting. Is this the hand of Michael Jackson? The image can not be old because Omer looks like currently
What is your opinion?
flower Manu

nah, that don't look like mj's hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Twitter omer Bhatti   Today at 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Twitter omer Bhatti
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Coach Wilson on Twitter
» SFC Twitter
» Stopping Facebook and Twitter posts
» Twitter
» Players on Twitter

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: