PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

another conversation with peterpan pyt, he pissed me off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
achillesara

PostSubject: Re: another conversation with peterpan pyt, he pissed me off   Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:32 pm

WOW just like in the movies! I hope you'll have fun and that Peter will be a good guy too. Nobody hurts my bros and sises !! And if they do... they'd better run they'd better do what they can! Don't wanna see no blood...

But seriously, be cautious and don't get into crowds cuz it will be easy for your 'bodyguards' to lose you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: another conversation with peterpan pyt, he pissed me off   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:06 pm

i know
i plan to stick out bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: another conversation with peterpan pyt, he pissed me off   Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:31 pm

BaSingSe wrote:
great news, i talked to peter today
i invited him to come to busch gardens with me on saturday, but he says he has to work

he said soon when he comes to florida, he wants us to hang out at the beach, im still awaiting when we will hang at the beach

Dont forget to take pics. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: another conversation with peterpan pyt, he pissed me off   Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:15 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: another conversation with peterpan pyt, he pissed me off   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:25 am

IF you meet him, and are allowed of HIM to take pictures, and maybe post them.. Then be careful. Ask Peter who can see them, and if you want to show us them, with his premission, don't post it on the fourm/internet, but over Private Messages, since there will always be people that release and screw up for somebody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: another conversation with peterpan pyt, he pissed me off   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:36 am

lol soo true What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another conversation with peterpan pyt, he pissed me off   Today at 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down

another conversation with peterpan pyt, he pissed me off
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2