PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Look at this Pic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rhythmnation

PostSubject: Look at this Pic.   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi everyone, this is my 1st post on the forum but follow it 24/7. during an IM to Peter a few days ago, i came across this pic. and it sure got MY attention i have since tried to find it on Peter's forums and dont know where i got it? Luckily......I saved it. However......... it just wont upload to this forum? so i have posted it on my Paltalk profile so everyone can see it. As you will see, its MJ with Prince, Paris, & Blanket on the night of the Feb.2010 Grammy's It may not be new to you, but I had'nt seen it before.......omg....it feels so real now i cant wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Pic.   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:02 pm

where is the link?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Pic.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:38 am

Hello to you all, I have been following this site for some time now but haven't been brave enough to make a post!!!! silly really because you all seem lovely, hopefully I will do this right, because I have never written on a forum before, and I will then be able to contribute to future discussions. Anyway I looked at your picture Rhythmnation and although it would be great for it to be real someone has put Micheal into the picture, the original one had Lione Richie in it Sad sorry x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Pic.   Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:42 am

Welcome to the forum and family,AJ! Very Happy
Btw I think I know what pic u 2 mean...is it the one from the grammy's backstage?! if yes,it is Lionel Richie...it's not mj in the original pic... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Pic.   Today at 9:08 am

Back to top Go down

Look at this Pic.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: