PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The words he/they have chosen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inhalib

PostSubject: The words he/they have chosen   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:39 pm

I'll open this section of This is It with things that we all have noticed for sure.. that will be a good beggining for a discussion Smile

The very first thing that put a big "?" over my head was "Michael Jackson's This is it", moonwalker and ghost came up to my mind .. the posters are writting in the exact same way, and TII is not supposed to be made by Michael because when the movie was created he was already gone... or better.. "gone".
When I first saw TII I was so excited about what I was about to find that maybe I didn't pay the attention I should, my nerves where controlling me I must say Razz But I notice a couple of things that some days after where confirmed when I see it again. As we all know there are different version of TII, or at least some of us believe we have seen things that others didnt.
The first thing that caugh my atention was KO saying "the dancer are an extension of Michael Jackson, they are an extension of the myth" O.O I asked to the people that was with me that day and they heard the same, and even the spanish subtitles said "mito".. then I convinced myself that it was a type mistake of the translator (even when i bet my head that I heard myth).. the movie continued, i was asking to myself why I wasn't seeing the dances tha MJ used to do.. but I keep watching of course.
Probably the most interesting part was the final one..on the credits. MJ appears as the producer of the concert and it wasn't odd at all because he might have produce the reharseals for the future concert, Ko as the producer of the film. so far so good, but then I read "Michael Jackson wants to thanks to..." I don't remember the rest.. but it was something as he wants to thanks to all the people that have been working with him or something like that... What? wants to thank? how can he be thankful if he is supposedly dead? is a mistake?.. if it is.. is a big one!.
then, the Bam!.. it was so.. unnecessary to put it there, at the end... or it wasn't? it was there on purpose for only some people to see it, the ones that will wait until the very end of the movie to satnd up and leave?.. then the girl with the world with his signature on the bottom with a message. It was too strange for me.. but of course I was already a believer and I was happy to see all of that.

When I went for the second time I notice the same as the first one, Myth, the thanks, the bam, his signature... all confirmed. some days later my cousin bough the cd, and the producer was MJ.. and then again.. what? how can he be producing something when he is dead? isn't the producer in charge of being until the very end of the arragements for the cd? did he made it some time before Jun 25? and if its so.. then why we never see an interview or someone saying that Michael ended a record of.. a future movie? :S LOL, they lost me there. Of course the message in the TII CD back cover saying "always great to sing with my brother" - wich one? why only 1 brother? aaaand the new slogan of sony, changed on september "make.believe"

As a believer, TII was a great thing to happen, the movie and the cd.. not only one thing that mentioned him as if he had passed away.. not one!
There are a lot of things to keep talking but this post is long enough to make someone get bored Razz hope you are not that one Wink

Love u all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karen290858

PostSubject: Re: The words he/they have chosen   Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:07 am

Hi, I read what you had to say about TII and I have to tell you that I went to see it only once and did not stay until the end of the credits (I was with a young kid and he wanted out as soon as it was over), but I wish now that I had. It seems that people did indeed see different things after the credits. I know I can always go out and buy TII in the store but since I now know that it isn't even Michael in it I am not going to bother, I dont want to waste my time or money. Anyway, you made some good points, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: This Is It Tickets   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Hey everyone!

Right just to start I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct section of the forum but I just want to put this little mystery out...

Ever since I was lucky enough to get tickets to see Michael at the 02 I have been suspicious about the position that my seats were in within the arena itself. I was really excited at the fact that I was one of the lucky people to get my hands on some tickets but after about a week I looked back at the booking slip thing that you print off to say that the tickets are yours (not quite sure what it was...like a receipt).

My seats were supposed to be in block 108 (row T) seats 255-257...the weird thing was seats 255-257 are in block 109! So i was thinking that they must have not updated there seating plan so I looked at another and it was the same?? I was totally confused! But it made me think that if Michael is really coming back are the tickets still valid to see him perform but for another location such as Wembley stadium?! Have a look at a seating plan and see if you notice it...surely its not just me right?

http://michael-jacksonvideosonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/02_arena_seated.jpg

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: The words he/they have chosen   Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:37 pm

jimbobema wrote:
Hey everyone!

Right just to start I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct section of the forum but I just want to put this little mystery out...

Ever since I was lucky enough to get tickets to see Michael at the 02 I have been suspicious about the position that my seats were in within the arena itself. I was really excited at the fact that I was one of the lucky people to get my hands on some tickets but after about a week I looked back at the booking slip thing that you print off to say that the tickets are yours (not quite sure what it was...like a receipt).

My seats were supposed to be in block 108 (row T) seats 255-257...the weird thing was seats 255-257 are in block 109! So i was thinking that they must have not updated there seating plan so I looked at another and it was the same?? I was totally confused! But it made me think that if Michael is really coming back are the tickets still valid to see him perform but for another location such as Wembley stadium?! Have a look at a seating plan and see if you notice it...surely its not just me right?

http://michael-jacksonvideosonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/02_arena_seated.jpg

L.O.V.E

wow.. thats pretty strange. Just imagine if the concert where made.. can you imagine such a chaos with the wrong number on the tickets? :S Hmmm pretty interesting in my opinion.
Maybe the tickets will be valids if he comes back, but I can't even imagine where would he do the concerts :S

Lots of L.O.V.E and thanks for posting Smile

One more thing. your post is not in the wrong place.. maybe in the wrong topic Razz but is ok, is still TII!!!! don't worry if you post in the wrong place, theat is why each section has moderators Smile Kisses!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The words he/they have chosen   Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:14 am

Yeah so its not just me then Razz Well when i looked into the seating plans the other day, just out of intrest i looked at a seating plan of wembley stadium and blocks 108 and 109 are in near enough the exact spot as the 02 arena, the only thing is there are no seat numbers so seats 255-257 may not be in those blocks....its always a possiblility though! Smile

btw, I was really nervous about posting what i had found about the tickets (not sure why) but i thought people have to no....just shows how Michael could always pull together many different people into one big family! L.O.V.E to all members of the forum! beLIEve x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The words he/they have chosen   Today at 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down

The words he/they have chosen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1