PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juvenile

PostSubject: So like   Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:55 pm

i only hear about this Michael Jackson business from Tom when we hang out.

i don't wanna offend any of you guys or look out of place but i'm not all that bothered with keeping up with all the michael jackson news and stuff, although after hanging around with tom for a good amount of time after his death i also believe it was a hoax.

so in short, my moderator's status on this forum is purely keeping everything in line, and not talking about michael, although you guys may use this threads as a means of educating me Smile

this was my somewhat introduction to the forum, and a way of me asking you guys to fill me in with the details i missed while tom has been busy with his videos.

much love, Juvenile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: So like   Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:17 am

So.. You wanna hear only Michael Jackson on this forum, or NOTHING? Didn't get your point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: So like   Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:48 am

Well welcome to the forum Juvenile Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: So like   Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:59 am

Well welcome to the forum and I'm sure you'll hear and read new and interesting things relating to the hoax and there is also many youtube videos that show very solid evidence like Jonellstar, MJfanforeverandaday, Jordanoggs (his channel is in spanish), of course pianogames (new site codeofthriller), and I think that's it but there are more interesting channels and each bring something new to the table. This of course is a great adventure we all get to be part of and just beLIEve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Juvenile

PostSubject: Re: So like   Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:58 pm

thanks for the welcomes everyone.

NortheNtoM wrote:
So.. You wanna hear only Michael Jackson on this forum, or NOTHING? Didn't get your point

also, if you couldn't comprehend my post, i'm starting to wonder if you're retarded, not offense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: So like   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:34 pm

I wonder about you, when you're calling me one, instead of answering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: So like   Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am

Juvenile wrote:
thanks for the welcomes everyone.

NortheNtoM wrote:

also, if you couldn't comprehend my post, i'm starting to wonder if you're retarded, not offense.

Quote :
I wonder about you, when you're calling me one, instead of answering.

okay guys,i guess it's not the perfect moment for an argument.Remember that there are only 11 days to go until the comeback and when he will come back I'm sure all of us are gonna be relieved and we will talk with each other closer than ever and I don't want you two NOT TO TALK any more. Please try to understand.We are a family and we must keep it lovely and united. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So like   Today at 11:36 am

Back to top Go down

So like
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: