PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

closed thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: closed thread   Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:30 am

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: closed thread   Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:51 am

LOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid
The same link was posted on his Twitter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
sirius

PostSubject: Re: closed thread   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 am

That guy talking to Peter sounds just like the ambulance guy's voice ...cant remember his name?? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: closed thread   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:25 am

sallyrocks wrote:
That guy talking to Peter sounds just like the ambulance guy's voice ...cant remember his name?? scratch

Hm,that's kinda weird. I don't know what to say about that...anyway welcome to the forum and to our family! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sirius

PostSubject: Re: closed thread   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 am

Thank you very much Smile xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: closed thread   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:51 pm

O my god thanks for posting this I was cracking up lol noone can say this is not Michael Jackson like fore real lol Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: closed thread   Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:35 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Might sound strange, but Peter posted the phone conversation http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7653171

He also invited some people to this Ustream, and said

peterpanpyt:
"Broadcasting live now! See me at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/let-talk-about-music"

Did anyone see him, or was it just a picture?

I was there, but he didn't show himself. Most of the time it was that same pic of MJ. However, the cam came on for a few minutes, I'm not sure if he was aware. Some there said it looked like a bathtub or something. I couldn't make it out.
The more time I spend in chat with him, the more I thiink it's not MJ. I keep telling myself maybe, just maybe. But some things he does make me think otherwise. He's a sweet guy and all, but I would be disappointed if this were MJ. That's just my opinion. Don't mean to offend anyone. L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: closed thread   Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:43 pm

mjwendy wrote:

The more time I spend in chat with him, the more I thiink it's not MJ. I keep telling myself maybe, just maybe. But some things he does make me think otherwise. He's a sweet guy and all, but I would be disappointed if this were MJ. That's just my opinion. Don't mean to offend anyone. L.O.V.E.
Actually, I agree with you... I don't know what it is with him that makes me dout he's Michael, maybe the fact that he doesn't seem very polite, which I think Michael really is. Please don't be mad at me for this, it's just a feeling...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
MJ'sTinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: closed thread   Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:43 pm

Personally I don't believe this guy is Michael..And I think he has said that himself a few times.
He speaks too slowly for one...The only other explanation is...YES, he is REALLY MJ but is altering his voice just a little to keep the element of doubt there...Also Michael may not want to be 'Michael Jackson' anymore..This is why he says he is not Michael...That guy is gone.

I am a little annoyed, because if he wants to stop all the speculation then all he has to do is upload a live web-cam of himself talking. As the other guy on the phone said all this stuff will then go away.

Either he is just enjoying all this attention and is screwing with people OR he is REALLY Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: closed thread   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:31 am

MJ'sTinkerbell wrote:
Personally I don't believe this guy is Michael..And I think he has said that himself a few times.
He speaks too slowly for one...The only other explanation is...YES, he is REALLY MJ but is altering his voice just a little to keep the element of doubt there...Also Michael may not want to be 'Michael Jackson' anymore..This is why he says he is not Michael...That guy is gone.

I am a little annoyed, because if he wants to stop all the speculation then all he has to do is upload a live web-cam of himself talking. As the other guy on the phone said all this stuff will then go away.

Either he is just enjoying all this attention and is screwing with people OR he is REALLY Mike.

In my opinion I think when Michael comes back he won't be Michael Jackson any more.He will be Peter Pan or something like this.He will say all the time I'm peter Pan but the others "No,you're Michael Jackson" "No,try to understand,I'm Peter Pan"...this is what Michael kept saying and he will countinue to keep saying this like peterpanpyt does.
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: closed thread   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:07 am

MJ'sTinkerbell wrote:

I totally agree with what you said, especially the last line. I listened to the phone conversation and I really don't think it is MJ. If he really isn't MJ why would he say he has spoken to Blanket and Paris? It is those kind of statements that would lead me to think he is messing with us. I don't mean this in an unkind way, I am just trying to figure it all out. Of course I could be all wrong about it too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: closed thread   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:14 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: closed thread   Today at 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down

closed thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1