PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I just have one small question for you guys...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

PostSubject: I just have one small question for you guys...   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:39 am

When the 25th of June comes around, and something big happens with the hoax and everything, what will happen, and who will we hear it from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: I just have one small question for you guys...   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:04 am

Wow! That's a good question. I don't know how to answer the first one. MJ can mke ANYTHING happen. I'm guessing that TMZ will be the "first to report", just by following the past trend. But who knows?! IMO The way it happens is going to be sooo unexpected. We will be totally blindsided. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I just have one small question for you guys...   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 am

mjwendy wrote:
Wow! That's a good question. I don't know how to answer the first one. MJ can mke ANYTHING happen. I'm guessing that TMZ will be the "first to report", just by following the past trend. But who knows?! IMO The way it happens is going to be sooo unexpected. We will be totally blindsided. Shocked

Actually I think ETonline will be the first to announce it cuz as far as I remember they published the ambulace photo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: I just have one small question for you guys...   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Hmmm I think we should keep our eyes on the TV and visit some youtube videos to see if anyone posted something new or saw something we didn't and I guess come here and discuss it. We could always ask Tom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just have one small question for you guys...   Today at 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down

I just have one small question for you guys...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1