PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Again I have to thank the 'Michael Jackson's Believers' group on facebook for this find! You guys have got to read this!

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i76940

I don't know whether to believe this or not considering the name of the site it is on but it's still worth a read!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Underneath what is written on that site it says something like 'the above is totally fictitious' but i remember reading somewhere that it may well have been E'Casanova that took Michael's place in the autopsy room! So this artical may well be true...who knows?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:49 pm

wasnt MJ bald?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonRaine



Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-06-19
Location : Good ole Blighty

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Quite possibly E'Casanova because nobody has seen or heard of him since. Hmm makes you wonder though though was the replacement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
wasnt MJ bald?

Not completely i don't think, but then again his hair still would have been too short to get DNA from right? Like i say I don't know whether to believe this or not lol

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:06 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Quite possibly E'Casanova because nobody has seen or heard of him since.
I'm sorry, but's thats not true, he was at MJ's memorial...


Btw, interesting article!
Welcome to this forum and our 'family' Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
CrimsonRaine



Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-06-19
Location : Good ole Blighty

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:13 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
Quite possibly E'Casanova because nobody has seen or heard of him since.
I'm sorry, but's thats not true, he was at MJ's memorial...


Btw, interesting article!
Welcome to this forum and our 'family' Smile

Thank you Smile

Still learning as I go along ^^ But I guess from that pic. He has just retired. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:21 pm

You're welcome, CrimsonRaine Wink

This site, "The Spoof" - doe's anyone know if all articles are fake/fiction? I found an article that caught my eye: http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i75149
It's about someone called Honus Snell, who's obviously imitating Michaels voice and selling tapes... have you heard of this person before??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
CrimsonRaine



Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-06-19
Location : Good ole Blighty

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Not heard of that guy but I did watch a video not too long ago with these teenagers and one of them sounded somewhat like MJ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:25 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
lovemjangel wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
Quite possibly E'Casanova because nobody has seen or heard of him since.
I'm sorry, but's thats not true, he was at MJ's memorial...


Btw, interesting article!
Welcome to this forum and our 'family' Smile

Thank you Smile

Still learning as I go along ^^ But I guess from that pic. He has just retired. Very Happy


this pic looks a little photo shopped to me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:42 am

truthmj062509 wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
lovemjangel wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
Quite possibly E'Casanova because nobody has seen or heard of him since.
I'm sorry, but's thats not true, he was at MJ's memorial...


Btw, interesting article!
Welcome to this forum and our 'family' Smile

Thank you Smile

Still learning as I go along ^^ But I guess from that pic. He has just retired. Very Happy


this pic looks a little photo shopped to me...

Yes, will agree. This photo has been altered. It looks like photo shop was used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 am

That picture is kinda weird.Also it was taken when on the screen was written "I'm alive and I'm here forever".And about the autopsy...hmmm...you know that on the report was written: "Michael JOSEPH Jackson" and not "JOE"===> They want to tell us that his real name ISN'T Joseph? (this may be a possibility)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:28 am

Okay guys.. Time to get realistic, please.


E'cassanova is not dead. Michael would NEVER use a body to someone else, to plan his own death hoax.
-Then it was his plan for 10 years that E'casanova had to die, or someone else?

I think that article is fake. First of all, everyone can see whether it is Michael Jackson lying on the table or not, if you're not blind.. Using someones body, who is identical to MJ, that doesn't even exist, except for Navi & E'casanova.. Who are 100% alive. (1% in Uri-language Laughing) MJ was reported bald, when he came in.. MJ was not bald, because then it PROVES 100% that ambulance photo is fake, or MJ was wearing a wig in This Is It.

MJ is alive, no autopsy was completed. Only a creator himself behind the scene, writing what the results should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:17 am

Ok...I agree with Tom.Michael was on the ambulance,for sure Rolling Eyes (on the fake photo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
missingmj



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:27 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Okay guys.. Time to get realistic, please.


E'cassanova is not dead. Michael would NEVER use a body to someone else, to plan his own death hoax.
-Then it was his plan for 10 years that E'casanova had to die, or someone else?

I think that article is fake. First of all, everyone can see whether it is Michael Jackson lying on the table or not, if you're not blind.. Using someones body, who is identical to MJ, that doesn't even exist, except for Navi & E'casanova.. Who are 100% alive. (1% in Uri-language Laughing) MJ was reported bald, when he came in.. MJ was not bald, because then it PROVES 100% that ambulance photo is fake, or MJ was wearing a wig in This Is It.

MJ is alive, no autopsy was completed. Only a creator himself behind the scene, writing what the results should be.

I agree.MJ wouldn't do anything like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonRaine



Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-06-19
Location : Good ole Blighty

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:42 pm

It's interesting what peterpanpyt put as a comment to this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TddfpeFNoQY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Ah.. He is not talking about the ambulance photo itself, but 0:07 intro.. Check it out, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:06 pm

yes but people never thought he would fake his own death which he clearly did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonRaine



Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-06-19
Location : Good ole Blighty

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Ah.. He is not talking about the ambulance photo itself, but 0:07 intro.. Check it out, lol.

I know but why use E'Cas's pic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:43 am

Because media is so stupid that they can't see the difference.

Or maybe it was E'casanova who died, but changed name to Michael Jackson.. lol, don't ask me.. I believe in the first one... Media doesnt know so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle



Posts : 203
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Houston

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 pm

The thing is the person in the autopsy was not Michael since there were some fake autopsy reports and mj was not bold at all it was probably part of the story for a cover up of the hoax who knows but if it was really michael in that autopsy why the fake reports and inconcitencies of the stories relating tio his death and death certificates?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
achillesara



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:11 pm

the autopsy in my oppinion was totally fake:

1. wrong name
2. wrong date
3. most probably wrong person or none at all

And yeah I think he was actually bald... how and why would he keep changing curly hair-staight hair? Somebody said that he had curly hair all along, he just put the straight wig on top. But how would the straight ones look so natural since the original ones would make a mald or something on top of his head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 pm

It was definitely MJs real hair in This Is It..

MJ has money to get a comfortable wig, that can have real hair inside.

His wig is like a mask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle



Posts : 203
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Houston

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
the autopsy in my oppinion was totally fake:

1. wrong name
2. wrong date
3. most probably wrong person or none at all

And yeah I think he was actually bald... how and why would he keep changing curly hair-staight hair? Somebody said that he had curly hair all along, he just put the straight wig on top. But how would the straight ones look so natural since the original ones would make a mald or something on top of his head

MJ is not bold lol I have the same hair as he does and I can go from curly to straight it's very simple lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:22 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
MJ is not bold lol I have the same hair as he does and I can go from curly to straight it's very simple lol

But when he got burnt whilst doing the pepsi commerical didn't he get 3rd degree burns on the top of his head? So he only had some places that were bald?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Today at 3:29 am

Back to top Go down
 
Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rest In Peace Michael Jackson
» Thriller-Michael Jackson
» Kat Williams on Michael Jackson
» Hot toys Michael Jackson
» Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: