PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

IS THIS THE TRUTH??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

PostSubject: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Andromedalive answers questions, like this one, not asked by me:
Quote :
"What is he waiting for? Is he waiting for something big to happen or will he start the fire?"

"Michael has a plan.if you noticed all this time, Michael tries to clear some things concerning his life.As his name,his innocence and much more.some of them have already been cleared.Isn't easy to finish your assumptions in such a short time.Give him some time...Michael knows what to do.Trust him.Do not press him to come back only by selfishness.try to understand that he has to finish some things.. This will make him come back stronger..so will be able to make his dream to unite the world with love.
Then you will understand that you were are the best allies all this time..Be patience ..and try to help him.. Smile"

http://www.formspring.me/ANDROMEDALIVE

I don't know if Andromeda it trustworthy, but I sure hope so! Some of the answers she's been giving, some of them are answers to my own guestions:

Andromeda has an informer, close to Michael, that tells her what happens.

He approves to Andromeda answering personal questions, she will only tell what we should know.

Michael will be back in July, if everything goes as planned.

His kids doesn't know that Michael is alive (for safety reasons) and only a few of the familymembers do, like Jermaine.

Andromeda is NOT familiar with PeterPanPYT.

Michael is "maybe" in Neverland.

MJ has NO Twitter or Myspace accounts, only Facebook and Skype (private).

Michael was NOT addicted to drugs, prior to his 'passing'.

Michael is 'maybe' reading these questions and comments.

Michael fears of how the world will react to him coming back.

Michael is in the US at the moment.

Kenny Ortega is NOT in on the hoax, neither is Orianthi.

There were doubles in This Is It, and the guy in O2 was a double.

Michael feared for his life.

This Is It was always meant to be a movie, not a concert. Michael is now making a movie about the hoax.

He is preparing a new CD.

BAM'sday will be soon. Michael knows we call it BAM'sday;-)

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
jojo007

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 pm

I was reading some of the questions and I found a link to the Michael Jackson's secret vault site. Katherine wrote a book called Never Can Say Good Bye: The Katherine Jackson Story. There is also a coupon code for a 35% discount. Guess what the code is................ MJ LIVES
Laughing

http://jacksonsecretvault.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:42 am

Michael will be back in July, if everything goes as planned.

LIKE BAZYL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

His kids doesn't know that Michael is alive (for safety reasons) and only a few of the familymembers do, like Jermaine.

That's crazy.

Andromeda is NOT familiar with PeterPanPYT.
How strange...

Michael fears of how the world will react to him coming back.

Maybe he believes that when he comes back,the world will say that he is just an impersonator. Neutral

There were doubles in This Is It, and the guy in O2 was a double.

MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

This Is It was always meant to be a movie, not a concert. Michael is now making a movie about the hoax.

Remember in the movie: Ortega: Michael are you ready for the "This is It" film? (or something like this)

He is preparing a new CD.

I CAN'T WAIT!

BAM'sday will be soon. Michael knows we call it BAM'sday;-)

Hehe Smile

Anyway,Pia very very very very very very very GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:46 am

Thank you, dear I love you

But again, who knows if this is true or not?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 am

I love you well...i guess everybody has a feeling that this is true....

CAN YOU FEEL IT? Razz
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:51 am

jojo007 wrote:
I was reading some of the questions and I found a link to the Michael Jackson's secret vault site. Katherine wrote a book called Never Can Say Good Bye: The Katherine Jackson Story. There is also a coupon code for a 35% discount. Guess what the code is................ MJ LIVES
Laughing

http://jacksonsecretvault.com/
That was really funny Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 am

What is michaels middle name
Joe

Finally!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:47 am

I believe it's fake now.. But some things what he/she writes is kinda true.

Like his kids doesn't know? I would be upset being MJ watching my kids being bored in my funeral. They definitely know.

But when it comes to his name.. I believe he changed his name.. It's the name that is gone, not the person itself. Michael Jackson has become a thing, something big.. It's bigger than company Sony, Microsoft etc.. It's a brand.
-Therefore I believe Peter (MJ) is tired of hearing his name all around the world.. He wants to be Peter Pan, since he is Peter Pan in his heart.

Omer Bhatti wrote on his twitter that he had been at Neverland lately, and would be going there again, soon.

Also Orianthi (Verified Twitter-account) wrote she had hold a show at Neverland. Aprox 2 months ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:52 am

so you believe peter is the real mj...hmmm....i kinda lose my hope in peter...
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:54 am

Why lose the hope? It's now he is revealing himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:55 am

in what way? if he was the real michael,would he keep staying on the internet talking with us instead of preparing his comeback?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:56 am

You know how much he has been online the latest two weeks? Or more like since 25th May until now, compared to the days before it?..

He is seldom online anymore.

I don't believe MJ want a comeback that is big.. I actually believe he want to reveal himself in the public without much attention.. He can't control how media reacts to this, so anything can happen. But MJ loves his fans, and would do anything to chat with us..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:58 am

I don't know what to think...i'm getting more and more confused with each passing day...which is not normal... Neutral
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:00 am

I feel the same.. Too much to believe in but.

THINK about everything we've found out about Peter.. What he owns, what he does, and what he says.. Not only does he talk like MJ, and pronounce words like him, he sings like MJ as well.. Exact same words to describe things too.. His poems.. Recently Peter tweeted that he had been celebrating fathers day. He had salad and hamburger (Very interesting.. not really Laughing )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:01 am

I agree but I still believe in this Andromeda....she seems really confident in what she says... confused
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:10 am

His kids doesn't know that Michael is alive (for safety reasons) and only a few of the familymembers do, like Jermaine. (That would never be tolerated, from any side.)

Michael fears of how the world will react to him coming back. (That's obvious! Worlds biggest celebrity with most fans and haters.. + biggest media crew following?)

Kenny Ortega is NOT in on the hoax, neither is Orianthi. (OH Really?! That explains why Kenny Ortega said little less than a week ago, and smiled.. Included Orianthi being at Neverland holding a show, and made an album named Believe.)

There were doubles in This Is It, and the guy in O2 was a double. (Yes, a stunt double.. And O2 Was Michael.. If O2 wasn't Michael, then we don't know who MJ is at all.)

Michael feared for his life. (Are you saying so?.. MJ has feared for his life since early 90s.. He has stated it CLEARLY.. )

This Is It was always meant to be a movie, not a concert. Michael is now making a movie about the hoax. (It's obvious that it was going to be a movie with all green screen effects and work into it.. In July I want to see this hoax movie. Like it happends... Rolling Eyes )

He is preparing a new CD. (Another fact? .. TMZ reported this months back, that MJ company would be releasing many albums in the near future... )

BAM'sday will be soon. Michael knows we call it BAM'sday;-) (Why do you think we call it bams day, it's because of MJ.. lol! )

To me this person sounds like an average fan that wants to play with us.. Or believe he/she is something good.. Too me it could be anyone who had some facts. This reminds me of Cassandra, just that Cassandra is more to believe in..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:15 am

Quote :
in the picture of the ambulance. It was michael? it was a manequin? it was photoshopped? Thank you!

photoshopped.No one taken pics of Michael .TMZ wanted to be famous and photoshopped his face

No one has taken pics of MJ?.. Someone must have taken a picture of Michaels face at time, and photoshopped it.. It was not TMZ by the way who photoshopped it, but MJs friend Ben Evenstad! And ET online, if I am not wrong. But it was NOT TMZ, they only reported MJ was dead first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 am

Don't worry about Cassandra.I asked Andromeda about her and now I'm waiting. I'll let u know about her answers as soon as I have one. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:31 am

guys! i clicked again on the link which redirects to andromeda's formspring and they say: Oops! We can't seem to find that.
Hey look, a puppy!

What is happening? Suspect
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:03 am

Strange Shocked

Somebody's Watching Me/Us?

Either they saw what I wrote, and this is not to offend, but I need more proofs to believe it.. Its so much fake going on.

Or I dont know.. Something about to happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:31 am

silent i don't know... confused

maybe the server is too busy...i don't know... Neutral
Back to top Go down
achillesara

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:14 am

Yo I have this crazy @$$ theory ->

Michael was afraid of dogs... Maybe he realised we know too much and is scared. So now to just show he is afraid he put a pic of a dog... OR...
Its just a standard pic like u get a whale on twitter when the servers are down LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:15 am

Yeh.. We should fear the dog! lol..

It's true that MJ was afraid the dogs, he locked himself in a room because of the family's dog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 am

=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=)) lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 am

Okay so i have some problems with this...IMO Michael, since this is a hoax no one in the world would have inside info its suppose to be top secret according to the world he is dead. Yes Michael loves his fans, he loves his kids and he loves his family no way in hell would he put his fans and family through all this pain pretending he was dead if he wasn't planning on coming back... he couldn't do that to us! if his kids and family weren't in on it this would have never worked they are selling his death pretty convincingly. He might as well just said "i'm going to retire" and leave without a trace and then bam he is back. Now i could be wrong and him being "dead" is the rebirth of himself. (sorry if i was unclear) What i meant was the old Michael Jackson is dead and bam he is here brand new. Clean slate. But he knows and everyone else knows that he himself would have to get attention from the media and fans etc in order to pull off the BAM Why not announce a concert or a new Michael movie and then at the premiere he would reveals himself.. i'm asking the question How is this bam going to happen? Is he just going to get a camera and send off a you tube video saying "Hey guys i'm sorry i lied i had some main issues to take care of but i'm back now and everything will be good i promise not to leave again.." Then what happens when he really does die no one will believe it everyone is going to say it's a hoax. i mean he did it once he could have done it again.. Did MJ actually think of the impact this would have on his fans? Who is the one who actually helped him pull off this hoax if Ortega or his kids and family weren't in on it. I truly believe that this is a hoax! however i don't believe when fans come out saying "i have inside info" Because Michael i'm sure is locked away safely not to be revealed until bams day whenever that will be.June or July...No one is just going to come out and tell a hoax board some real info because i'm sure tmz or other tabloids are fallowing us watching our every move trying to be the first with the announcement of mj being back... BTW this Andromeda person has her own web hoax site and here is the link http://www.mjdh.tk/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Today at 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down

IS THIS THE TRUTH??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next