PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 IS THIS THE TRUTH??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nancydoodle



Posts : 203
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Houston

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:49 am

hmmm interesting but I still have a feeling there is something more to peter, since he was on live chat whcih was recorded on paltalk and he sounded so much like michael he even has the same laugh which is unmistakable lol What a Face also what caught my attention was that he knew some things we didn't know about Janet and 3T and also we were all talking about the media messing with michael and when peter was talking about it felt like michael was speaking to us just like in 2003 when he did that conference about the media it was just like that and it just gave me this feeling that deep down peter is michael and he just wants to be known as someone else for a change not just michael. Like he wants us to see his true colors deep down. study
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:59 am

nancydoodle wrote:
hmmm interesting but I still have a feeling there is something more to peter, since he was on live chat whcih was recorded on paltalk and he sounded so much like michael he even has the same laugh which is unmistakable lol What a Face also what caught my attention was that he knew some things we didn't know about Janet and 3T and also we were all talking about the media messing with michael and when peter was talking about it felt like michael was speaking to us just like in 2003 when he did that conference about the media it was just like that and it just gave me this feeling that deep down peter is michael and he just wants to be known as someone else for a change not just michael. Like he wants us to see his true colors deep down. study


I can see that.. I just hope that it will all be explained soon and we are not all just jumping the gun..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Good info truth.

I don't think an insider would run an own hoax site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beLIEving



Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:27 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
hmmm interesting but I still have a feeling there is something more to peter, since he was on live chat whcih was recorded on paltalk and he sounded so much like michael he even has the same laugh which is unmistakable lol What a Face also what caught my attention was that he knew some things we didn't know about Janet and 3T and also we were all talking about the media messing with michael and when peter was talking about it felt like michael was speaking to us just like in 2003 when he did that conference about the media it was just like that and it just gave me this feeling that deep down peter is michael and he just wants to be known as someone else for a change not just michael. Like he wants us to see his true colors deep down. study

Too bad a (professional) voice camparison can't be done between Peters and JMs voice. That would certainly tell if Peter is MJ or just messing with us. Smile For me, there are so many people coming out of the woodwork pretending to be him or saying that they are in contact with him that I am guess I am just being overly cautious with who to believe. Don't mean to sound negative, just finding it hard to believe all that is going around right now. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUNFLOWER



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
Okay so i have some problems with this...IMO Michael, since this is a hoax no one in the world would have inside info its suppose to be top secret according to the world he is dead. Yes Michael loves his fans, he loves his kids and he loves his family no way in hell would he put his fans and family through all this pain pretending he was dead if he wasn't planning on coming back... he couldn't do that to us! if his kids and family weren't in on it this would have never worked they are selling his death pretty convincingly. He might as well just said "i'm going to retire" and leave without a trace and then bam he is back. Now i could be wrong and him being "dead" is the rebirth of himself. (sorry if i was unclear) What i meant was the old Michael Jackson is dead and bam he is here brand new. Clean slate. But he knows and everyone else knows that he himself would have to get attention from the media and fans etc in order to pull off the BAM Why not announce a concert or a new Michael movie and then at the premiere he would reveals himself.. i'm asking the question How is this bam going to happen? Is he just going to get a camera and send off a you tube video saying "Hey guys i'm sorry i lied i had some main issues to take care of but i'm back now and everything will be good i promise not to leave again.." Then what happens when he really does die no one will believe it everyone is going to say it's a hoax. i mean he did it once he could have done it again.. Did MJ actually think of the impact this would have on his fans? Who is the one who actually helped him pull off this hoax if Ortega or his kids and family weren't in on it. I truly believe that this is a hoax! however i don't believe when fans come out saying "i have inside info" Because Michael i'm sure is locked away safely not to be revealed until bams day whenever that will be.June or July...No one is just going to come out and tell a hoax board some real info because i'm sure tmz or other tabloids are fallowing us watching our every move trying to be the first with the announcement of mj being back... BTW this Andromeda person has her own web hoax site and here is the link http://www.mjdh.tk/


TruthMJ - Please cushion yourself. Michael has left us but, he does connect with many since his passing. I know - as I have been one of them. I know 2-other people that I have met since that have been visited by him. He is FOR SURE on the other side.

He would not do this to his family and fans - but, especially his children. They are DEVASTED. Fans have committed suicide over his death and Michael would NEVER let this conitnue. In addiiton, the coroner's report and the viewing of the body by the family - are all very real.

I have watched this site for awhile hoping so much that what they are saying is real. I would LOVE for this to be real. But, it is important to me that not another person's life be in jeopardy over all of this. Some people are emotionally fragile and can't handle things like this.

As much as you love MJ - and, that is obvious, my suggestion to you is to ask Michael himself and see what happens.

I BELIEVE in Michael!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:22 pm

On Twitter http://twitter.com/ANDROMEDALIVE she tells us to go to her forum to continue asking questions http://www.mjdha.tk/
Unfortunatly I don't really like that forum, it's to messy for me Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:01 pm

SUNFLOWER wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
Okay so i have some problems with this...IMO Michael, since this is a hoax no one in the world would have inside info its suppose to be top secret according to the world he is dead. Yes Michael loves his fans, he loves his kids and he loves his family no way in hell would he put his fans and family through all this pain pretending he was dead if he wasn't planning on coming back... he couldn't do that to us! if his kids and family weren't in on it this would have never worked they are selling his death pretty convincingly. He might as well just said "i'm going to retire" and leave without a trace and then bam he is back. Now i could be wrong and him being "dead" is the rebirth of himself. (sorry if i was unclear) What i meant was the old Michael Jackson is dead and bam he is here brand new. Clean slate. But he knows and everyone else knows that he himself would have to get attention from the media and fans etc in order to pull off the BAM Why not announce a concert or a new Michael movie and then at the premiere he would reveals himself.. i'm asking the question How is this bam going to happen? Is he just going to get a camera and send off a you tube video saying "Hey guys i'm sorry i lied i had some main issues to take care of but i'm back now and everything will be good i promise not to leave again.." Then what happens when he really does die no one will believe it everyone is going to say it's a hoax. i mean he did it once he could have done it again.. Did MJ actually think of the impact this would have on his fans? Who is the one who actually helped him pull off this hoax if Ortega or his kids and family weren't in on it. I truly believe that this is a hoax! however i don't believe when fans come out saying "i have inside info" Because Michael i'm sure is locked away safely not to be revealed until bams day whenever that will be.June or July...No one is just going to come out and tell a hoax board some real info because i'm sure tmz or other tabloids are fallowing us watching our every move trying to be the first with the announcement of mj being back... BTW this Andromeda person has her own web hoax site and here is the link http://www.mjdh.tk/


TruthMJ - Please cushion yourself. Michael has left us but, he does connect with many since his passing. I know - as I have been one of them. I know 2-other people that I have met since that have been visited by him. He is FOR SURE on the other side.

He would not do this to his family and fans - but, especially his children. They are DEVASTED. Fans have committed suicide over his death and Michael would NEVER let this conitnue. In addiiton, the coroner's report and the viewing of the body by the family - are all very real.

I have watched this site for awhile hoping so much that what they are saying is real. I would LOVE for this to be real. But, it is important to me that not another person's life be in jeopardy over all of this. Some people are emotionally fragile and can't handle things like this.

As much as you love MJ - and, that is obvious, my suggestion to you is to ask Michael himself and see what happens.


But you said it yourself "only a few have spoken to him" Everyone is entitled to their own opinion if he is truly gone or if he is alive and for me there is just too much evidence that shows he is still living and breathing and he is just taking a break. I do apologize if what i said may have offended someone but again just speaking my mind and my beliefs is that not allowed? And if you say he would not allow this to continue then why is it still continuing why have we not seen actual proof that he has died why would they leave his coffin closed privacy or because he wasn't in there?? I'm not a person who is connected with spirits and will never play around with Ouija boards or whatever because i have had bad experiences with this and how do you know its not another ghost playing tricks on you saying it's Michael?? I would know if Michael is gone i would feel it when i see his picture or when i hear his songs i would break down and cry and i'm not.. i truly believe him to be alive.. Agree with me or not but that's what i beLIEve. Please don't get angry with me because of this but i just want to know the truth and i'm sure everyone else does too.

I BELIEVE in Michael!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUNFLOWER



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:16 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
SUNFLOWER wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
Okay so i have some problems with this...IMO Michael, since this is a hoax no one in the world would have inside info its suppose to be top secret according to the world he is dead. Yes Michael loves his fans, he loves his kids and he loves his family no way in hell would he put his fans and family through all this pain pretending he was dead if he wasn't planning on coming back... he couldn't do that to us! if his kids and family weren't in on it this would have never worked they are selling his death pretty convincingly. He might as well just said "i'm going to retire" and leave without a trace and then bam he is back. Now i could be wrong and him being "dead" is the rebirth of himself. (sorry if i was unclear) What i meant was the old Michael Jackson is dead and bam he is here brand new. Clean slate. But he knows and everyone else knows that he himself would have to get attention from the media and fans etc in order to pull off the BAM Why not announce a concert or a new Michael movie and then at the premiere he would reveals himself.. i'm asking the question How is this bam going to happen? Is he just going to get a camera and send off a you tube video saying "Hey guys i'm sorry i lied i had some main issues to take care of but i'm back now and everything will be good i promise not to leave again.." Then what happens when he really does die no one will believe it everyone is going to say it's a hoax. i mean he did it once he could have done it again.. Did MJ actually think of the impact this would have on his fans? Who is the one who actually helped him pull off this hoax if Ortega or his kids and family weren't in on it. I truly believe that this is a hoax! however i don't believe when fans come out saying "i have inside info" Because Michael i'm sure is locked away safely not to be revealed until bams day whenever that will be.June or July...No one is just going to come out and tell a hoax board some real info because i'm sure tmz or other tabloids are fallowing us watching our every move trying to be the first with the announcement of mj being back... BTW this Andromeda person has her own web hoax site and here is the link http://www.mjdh.tk/


TruthMJ - Please cushion yourself. Michael has left us but, he does connect with many since his passing. I know - as I have been one of them. I know 2-other people that I have met since that have been visited by him. He is FOR SURE on the other side.

He would not do this to his family and fans - but, especially his children. They are DEVASTED. Fans have committed suicide over his death and Michael would NEVER let this conitnue. In addiiton, the coroner's report and the viewing of the body by the family - are all very real.

I have watched this site for awhile hoping so much that what they are saying is real. I would LOVE for this to be real. But, it is important to me that not another person's life be in jeopardy over all of this. Some people are emotionally fragile and can't handle things like this.

As much as you love MJ - and, that is obvious, my suggestion to you is to ask Michael himself and see what happens.


But you said it yourself "only a few have spoken to him" Everyone is entitled to their own opinion if he is truly gone or if he is alive and for me there is just too much evidence that shows he is still living and breathing and he is just taking a break. I do apologize if what i said may have offended someone but again just speaking my mind and my beliefs is that not allowed? And if you say he would not allow this to continue then why is it still continuing why have we not seen actual proof that he has died why would they leave his coffin closed privacy or because he wasn't in there?? I'm not a person who is connected with spirits and will never play around with Ouija boards or whatever because i have had bad experiences with this and how do you know its not another ghost playing tricks on you saying it's Michael?? I would know if Michael is gone i would feel it when i see his picture or when i hear his songs i would break down and cry and i'm not.. i truly believe him to be alive.. Agree with me or not but that's what i beLIEve. Please don't get angry with me because of this but i just want to know the truth and i'm sure everyone else does too.

I BELIEVE in Michael!

I am a Christian and I would never play with ouijia board or mess around with channeling or anything else. And, atually there have been thousands from around the world claiming to have a spiritual connection to him if you would research this. Something phenomenal is going on around the world with spiritual connections with Michael. You have not offended me as everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, I am not speaking from an opinion and neither are thousands of others that have had these connections with Michael. We did not ask for it, seek it or mysteriously conjure it up. Furthermore, the grief for thousands upon thousands has been very hard and very long. MANY have said they felt they lost a family member or best friend and never felt this way before for someone they had never met. There is proof that he passed and that is the FAMILY. Look into their eyes. If you have ever lost anyone close to you - you will recognize this look because you have looked out from eyes like that in great pain.

Believe me - I have wanted this hoaz to be real. I would have to explain what I have experienced otherwise - as would many other people - but, that would be JUST FINE WITH ME! Again, if you really want to know - get quite, pray to God, and then ask Michael. I would be surprised if you don't get your answer. REALLY! He is this active with people who love him. What do you have to lose?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Okay you and maybe thousands of people have had these "feelings" again not trying to be mean but i don't feel it in my heart i don't cry.Like you Michael feels like family he has shown me how to love.. and yes i too have lost dear ones to me and i know what that feels like sure enough it doesn't feel like he is gone... and there are thousands upon thousands of us who don't feel he is dead either.. BTW if you know he is dead why are you on a death hoax forum??? I'm sorry but there is too much evidence to prove he is truly still alive then there is to his death.. Tell me how does a perfectly healthy 50 year old die from a heart attack and it just so happens he has just planned a huge tour. You could be right and i could be right but only time will tell.. Even his own family is giving clues just look at what jermaine and Latoya and many others who are close to him are saying.. something is not right and that is why i am here i'm here to find the truth can you say the same.. Why are you here if you are already set on him being dead??? Look deeper into the picture then what the media or your own personal feelings have given you.. Again not trying to be mean just showing you my side of my belief and what evidence has shown us.. There is just too much saying he is not dead and very little saying he really is..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUNFLOWER



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:03 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
Okay you and maybe thousands of people have had these "feelings" again not trying to be mean but i don't feel it in my heart i don't cry.Like you Michael feels like family he has shown me how to love.. and yes i too have lost dear ones to me and i know what that feels like sure enough it doesn't feel like he is gone... and there are thousands upon thousands of us who don't feel he is dead either.. BTW if you know he is dead why are you on a death hoax forum??? I'm sorry but there is too much evidence to prove he is truly still alive then there is to his death.. Tell me how does a perfectly healthy 50 year old die from a heart attack and it just so happens he has just planned a huge tour. You could be right and i could be right but only time will tell.. Even his own family is giving clues just look at what jermaine and Latoya and many others who are close to him are saying.. something is not right and that is why i am here i'm here to find the truth can you say the same.. Why are you here if you are already set on him being dead??? Look deeper into the picture then what the media or your own personal feelings have given you.. Again not trying to be mean just showing you my side of my belief and what evidence has shown us.. There is just too much saying he is not dead and very little saying he really is..

Honestly, I come here to survive the grief that I have had for a year now. I would LOVE for YOU to be the right one. I have been grasping at straws for a year. I don't want Michael to think that I am ungrateful that I have been blessed to have the connections that I have - it just is still so very sad and some times when it gets to be too much - I come here to find some hope even when I really know there is none.

What is the 2-strongest bits of evidence that you have that could sway me otherwise? Again, it would give me a chunk of my heart back if this were true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:17 am

Just let this be.. Time will show the answers.. Believe anything you can imagine, you can make real.. You will get a surprise anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUNFLOWER



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Just let this be.. Time will show the answers.. Believe anything you can imagine, you can make real.. You will get a surprise anyways.

That is your answer to me? AFTER YOU ASKED WHY I COME HERE? I tell you that I am deeply sad and grieving and come here for a glimmer of hope and you tell me to keep quiet?

As far as the purpose of this site - I ask you for ONLY 2-things that are most convicing evidence to YOU and you tell me to be quiet. Ok - well, I engage you in the disucussion that you want me to be swayed toward and you can't give me even 2-things.

Your compassion is what floors me. That is what I worry about with what you are saying to people. You don't seem to have a care one that you would be giving this kind of hope to people without a worry of the consequence should this not be true. And, I was right. I tell you that I am grieving greatly again as the 1-week approaches and ask you for ONLY 2-things to give me hope - and you dismiss me.

Boy, I miss Michael. No one like him.

No need to answer - I am done with this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:49 am

No, Sunflower. Not about your great investigations, but the arguing.. The arguing should be over.. Its just going over to hate. Like leave it alone.

There is no answers, everything is possible. And this could be the truth, much as everything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUNFLOWER



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:02 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
No, Sunflower. Not about your great investigations, but the arguing.. The arguing should be over.. Its just going over to hate. Like leave it alone.

There is no answers, everything is possible. And this could be the truth, much as everything else.


Wasn't arguing. If you will look back . . . the person was having doubts and frustration. I answered to this when I reply to hardly anything else as I was concerned for them. I was wanting to prepare the person for a crash if something did not come of all of this "evidence". So, when asked why I came here - I answered. However, I allowed myself to be engaged and maybe even swayed by asking for ONLY 2-strong pieces of evidence. Not arguing - LOOKING for REAL EVIDENCE for me and for others who might be hoping this is real. But, instead I get dismissed and told I am arguing. That is answer enough. Again, hope YOU are right!! Nothing would make me happier for his children and everyone else - including me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 am

I was reading all of these posts. Yes, we are not all going to agree on certain matters. However, there is much more REAL evidence that Michael is alive than dead. All one has to do is observe what's right in front of one's eyes...Just open them to really see and to think with your heart. Sit back, take a moment-PAUSE and reflect what has transpired over this past year. Your answers will soon be answered.

As for the arena for his TII announcement- I believe...That was Michael. He was overwhelmed and caught up in the moment-Think about it-why wouldn't he be??

This feeling I get when I hear Peter's voice....OMG....How could anyone question who he really is? And to those who feel MJ would not waste his time being online because he has more important things to do. I believe NOT being able to connect with us would be devastating to him....With him being able to connect with us as Peter is sooo comforting to him. He just wants to "fit in" and be accepted for who he really is as a person...a human being and not only the mega superstar/icon the world knows. We can all agree...doesn't he deserve that? How much more does Peter have to prove or reveal who he really is?? There's no need for him yet to put himself on the cam until he feels it will be the right time if at all.That will be his decision and we must learn to respect that.

Those of us that feel spiritually connected to him can do so without having to see his face. He is showing us the TRUTH, to BeLIEve and to Keep the FAITH. Yes, there are some of us that feel that connection. I have not met Michael/Peter or ever spoken to him one-on-one. But, I will tell you this...there are many of us...that can feel him, that can hear him. He's alive. Yes, he lives and he will be back.....soon!
Wanted to continue writing...but must stop for now....Thanks for allowing me to vent... (~_~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUNFLOWER



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:15 am

deena wrote:
I was reading all of these posts. Yes, we are not all going to agree on certain matters. However, there is much more REAL evidence that Michael is alive than dead. All one has to do is observe what's right in front of one's eyes...Just open them to really see and to think with your heart. Sit back, take a moment-PAUSE and reflect what has transpired over this past year. Your answers will soon be answered.

As for the arena for his TII announcement- I believe...That was Michael. He was overwhelmed and caught up in the moment-Think about it-why wouldn't he be??

This feeling I get when I hear Peter's voice....OMG....How could anyone question who he really is? And to those who feel MJ would not waste his time being online because he has more important things to do. I believe NOT being able to connect with us would be devastating to him....With him being able to connect with us as Peter is sooo comforting to him. He just wants to "fit in" and be accepted for who he really is as a person...a human being and not only the mega superstar/icon the world knows. We can all agree...doesn't he deserve that? How much more does Peter have to prove or reveal who he really is?? There's no need for him yet to put himself on the cam until he feels it will be the right time if at all.That will be his decision and we must learn to respect that.

Those of us that feel spiritually connected to him can do so without having to see his face. He is showing us the TRUTH, to BeLIEve and to Keep the FAITH. Yes, there are some of us that feel that connection. I have not met Michael/Peter or ever spoken to him one-on-one. But, I will tell you this...there are many of us...that can feel him, that can hear him. He's alive. Yes, he lives and he will be back.....soon!
Wanted to continue writing...but must stop for now....Thanks for allowing me to vent... (~_~)

Thank you, Deena. What a kind and thoughtful reply. I was just saying to a friend (since meeting this past year) that our spiritual connections could STILL be real with him as a living person because I feel that he is that full of love. (However, can't explain those that have seen him). I don't know about hearing his voice that you speak of. Where is this? Thank you again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 am

SUNFLOWER wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
Okay you and maybe thousands of people have had these "feelings" again not trying to be mean but i don't feel it in my heart i don't cry.Like you Michael feels like family he has shown me how to love.. and yes i too have lost dear ones to me and i know what that feels like sure enough it doesn't feel like he is gone... and there are thousands upon thousands of us who don't feel he is dead either.. BTW if you know he is dead why are you on a death hoax forum??? I'm sorry but there is too much evidence to prove he is truly still alive then there is to his death.. Tell me how does a perfectly healthy 50 year old die from a heart attack and it just so happens he has just planned a huge tour. You could be right and i could be right but only time will tell.. Even his own family is giving clues just look at what jermaine and Latoya and many others who are close to him are saying.. something is not right and that is why i am here i'm here to find the truth can you say the same.. Why are you here if you are already set on him being dead??? Look deeper into the picture then what the media or your own personal feelings have given you.. Again not trying to be mean just showing you my side of my belief and what evidence has shown us.. There is just too much saying he is not dead and very little saying he really is..

Honestly, I come here to survive the grief that I have had for a year now. I would LOVE for YOU to be the right one. I have been grasping at straws for a year. I don't want Michael to think that I am ungrateful that I have been blessed to have the connections that I have - it just is still so very sad and some times when it gets to be too much - I come here to find some hope even when I really know there is none.

What is the 2-strongest bits of evidence that you have that could sway me otherwise? Again, it would give me a chunk of my heart back if this were true.



Not to feed the fuel but i can give you at least two crucial evidence... His hidden messages back masked into his songs.. The numerous slip ups from the family okay maybe a couple more.. the fact Murray is still a free man when he was already charged with murder or whatever the fact the doctor is not a real doctor he is an actor and the real doctor is a white man who is always at the trial BTW if the real doctor Murray hired an actor to play him this would not be allowed. Numerous sitings after his "death".. i think the best one which i had found from another website was the thank you notes that were supposedly written by fans was proven by an actual hand writing expert to be that of Michael Jackson. Just look around you honey How no one can get their stories straight meaning family about his time of death the autopsy report was debunked as well. Why no one has a real death picture of him.. How many times have you seen a real death picture of other celebs leaked or not i mean look at Gary Coleman i can believe he died because it's believable however things just don't add up and i'm not just saying this because i am a huge fan of Michaels. A 50 year old healthy man which many many many have described him this way don't just have a heart attack. and how come we had never heard of Michael having a drug problem before as watched by the media as he was it would have been leaked a looooong time ago. I encourage you to go out and try to find your own clues but to do that you have to have an open mind. I'm not wanting you to change your mind i just want you to open it up a bit a actually see there is a possibility that this was all a hoax and he really is coming back the big question is, is when? Okay i have spoken my peace and hope things can go about normally now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 am

deena wrote:
I was reading all of these posts. Yes, we are not all going to agree on certain matters. However, there is much more REAL evidence that Michael is alive than dead. All one has to do is observe what's right in front of one's eyes...Just open them to really see and to think with your heart. Sit back, take a moment-PAUSE and reflect what has transpired over this past year. Your answers will soon be answered.

As for the arena for his TII announcement- I believe...That was Michael. He was overwhelmed and caught up in the moment-Think about it-why wouldn't he be??

This feeling I get when I hear Peter's voice....OMG....How could anyone question who he really is? And to those who feel MJ would not waste his time being online because he has more important things to do. I believe NOT being able to connect with us would be devastating to him....With him being able to connect with us as Peter is sooo comforting to him. He just wants to "fit in" and be accepted for who he really is as a person...a human being and not only the mega superstar/icon the world knows. We can all agree...doesn't he deserve that? How much more does Peter have to prove or reveal who he really is?? There's no need for him yet to put himself on the cam until he feels it will be the right time if at all.That will be his decision and we must learn to respect that.

Those of us that feel spiritually connected to him can do so without having to see his face. He is showing us the TRUTH, to BeLIEve and to Keep the FAITH. Yes, there are some of us that feel that connection. I have not met Michael/Peter or ever spoken to him one-on-one. But, I will tell you this...there are many of us...that can feel him, that can hear him. He's alive. Yes, he lives and he will be back.....soon!
Wanted to continue writing...but must stop for now....Thanks for allowing me to vent... (~_~)

I couldn't have said it better myself and my dear you brought a tear to my eye..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heal the World24



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 21
Location : anywhere beautiful in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:48 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
No, Sunflower. Not about your great investigations, but the arguing.. The arguing should be over.. Its just going over to hate. Like leave it alone.

There is no answers, everything is possible. And this could be the truth, much as everything else.

I Totally Agree! Keep UR Chin Up, NortheNtoM And Everyone Else!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Heal the World24 wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:
No, Sunflower. Not about your great investigations, but the arguing.. The arguing should be over.. Its just going over to hate. Like leave it alone.

There is no answers, everything is possible. And this could be the truth, much as everything else.

I Totally Agree! Keep UR Chin Up, NortheNtoM And Everyone Else!


I BELIEVE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Thank you for your kind replies. Just simply felt the honest need to share with you what my heart is telling me. We are all here to share our thoughts, our love and support for "The Man" himself. As truthmj062509 has said-"I BELIEVE"...that's what we all need to do and be prepared as MJ BeLIEvers when he publicly makes his return known to the entire world. We will not be shocked....just rejoiceful!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:28 pm

deena wrote:
Thank you for your kind replies. Just simply felt the honest need to share with you what my heart is telling me. We are all here to share our thoughts, our love and support for "The Man" himself. As truthmj062509 has said-"I BELIEVE"...that's what we all need to do and be prepared as MJ BeLIEvers when he publicly makes his return known to the entire world. We will not be shocked....just rejoiceful!!!


how do you think he will do it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:15 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
deena wrote:
Thank you for your kind replies. Just simply felt the honest need to share with you what my heart is telling me. We are all here to share our thoughts, our love and support for "The Man" himself. As truthmj062509 has said-"I BELIEVE"...that's what we all need to do and be prepared as MJ BeLIEvers when he publicly makes his return known to the entire world. We will not be shocked....just rejoiceful!!!


how do you think he will do it?

Uhmmm...That's a very good question. But if I really knew the correct answer...Wow! Truthmj If I did though, honestly I wouldn't share it...I would remain silent out of respect. Haha...since I do not know the correct answer I will share my opinion. After giving this question some thought....Where-I feel either he will return from his birthplace or Forest Lawn. How-With the assistance from an illusionist like Criss Angel and/or Uri Geller. What do you think? Let me know your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:23 pm

deena wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
deena wrote:
Thank you for your kind replies. Just simply felt the honest need to share with you what my heart is telling me. We are all here to share our thoughts, our love and support for "The Man" himself. As truthmj062509 has said-"I BELIEVE"...that's what we all need to do and be prepared as MJ BeLIEvers when he publicly makes his return known to the entire world. We will not be shocked....just rejoiceful!!!


how do you think he will do it?

Uhmmm...That's a very good question. But if I really knew the correct answer...Wow! Truthmj If I did though, honestly I wouldn't share it...I would remain silent out of respect. Haha...since I do not know the correct answer I will share my opinion. After giving this question some thought....Where-I feel either he will return from his birthplace or Forest Lawn. How-With the assistance from an illusionist like Criss Angel and/or Uri Geller. What do you think? Let me know your thoughts.

Personally i'm hoping that it's at the FL at night and thriller is playing.. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:37 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
deena wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
deena wrote:
Thank you for your kind replies. Just simply felt the honest need to share with you what my heart is telling me. We are all here to share our thoughts, our love and support for "The Man" himself. As truthmj062509 has said-"I BELIEVE"...that's what we all need to do and be prepared as MJ BeLIEvers when he publicly makes his return known to the entire world. We will not be shocked....just rejoiceful!!!


how do you think he will do it?

Uhmmm...That's a very good question. But if I really knew the correct answer...Wow! Truthmj If I did though, honestly I wouldn't share it...I would remain silent out of respect. Haha...since I do not know the correct answer I will share my opinion. After giving this question some thought....Where-I feel either he will return from his birthplace or Forest Lawn. How-With the assistance from an illusionist like Criss Angel and/or Uri Geller. What do you think? Let me know your thoughts.

Personally i'm hoping that it's at the FL at night and thriller is playing.. lol

LOL!! Yeah...Thriller II-get your 3D glasses ready!! But, just felt to share with you....another place could be Neverland....fitting for PeterPanPYT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE TRUTH??   Today at 11:31 am

Back to top Go down
 
IS THIS THE TRUTH??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Truth or Dare
» Road to truth
» Hunt the Truth
» 2 lies, 1 truth [GAME]
» The President Who Told The TRUTH [JFK] (video)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: