PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Can you believe this filth!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:16 am

Janna wrote:
"It was clear that, in life, Jackson was untouchable. In death, how I wish he could be ignored"

This was written in the article. If she is wishing MJ could be ignored, then she shouldn't have written this garbage. Why doesn't she ignore him ????
Surprise just one more person talking trash just for the $$$$$$. You bet she got paid for her "work"

It makes me sad that people (media) can be like this. Anything for a story and $$$. No consideration for human feeliings. How sad. Sad

I'm not defending this whore in any way shape or form but maybe she was unaware the impact that article would have.. perhaps she didn't know how many fans he actually still had. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 am

well after last night I see how many fans he has in Poland.. If she wrote it here she would probably be dead now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:02 am

lmao unfortunately she wrote it here... *smacks forehead* perfect example of what mj has been talking about..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:26 am

[/b]"I can't believe this is the land from which I came"[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 am

wow this is the first time I'm actually glad I'm not american Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:31 am

Bazylrei wrote:
wow this is the first time I'm actually glad I'm not american Laughing

I mean its not all bad being an American.. quite frankly some of us are actually decent to some aspects... Smile ... O.o ummm... but yeah some of the stuff said on tv is actually true not all of it is false.. right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:53 am

I dont think being american is bad, I just feel really good being Polish now that I realized how many fans we have here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
I dont think being american is bad, I just feel really good being Polish now that I realized how many fans we have here Very Happy

and i'm not saying its bad to be an American either.. however my country is so fucked (excuse the language) right now its really really sad... We are all going to die before any other country dies out.. just wait..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Don't say that... It's true we will be the slaves of the chinese in 15 years probably, but lets keep our heads up Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
Don't say that... It's true we will be the slaves of the chinese in 15 years probably, but lets keep our heads up Smile

ROFL jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Alright, alright, alright. First, that was a very unnecessary topic to post, sorry. Second, that woman iz obviously a MJ hater (not trying to backbite here) but maybe she's just a really mixed up person who's been lied to, i don't know. Third, I can't believ all the language i've viewed in the past couple weeks-bad language, profanity. i read the terms of agreement b4 i signed up to be a member and it clearly stated that all coarseness and vulgarities aren't allowed.
Not mad @ anyone here, i love all of you and most of the time you guys find/make major discoveries, but let's just work on going by the rules a little more. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:23 pm

Heal the World24 wrote:
Alright, alright, alright. First, that was a very unnecessary topic to post, sorry. Second, that woman iz obviously a MJ hater (not trying to backbite here) but maybe she's just a really mixed up person who's been lied to, i don't know. Third, I can't believ all the language i've viewed in the past couple weeks-bad language, profanity. i read the terms of agreement b4 i signed up to be a member and it clearly stated that all coarseness and vulgarities aren't allowed.
Not mad @ anyone here, i love all of you and most of the time you guys find/make major discoveries, but let's just work on going by the rules a little more. Smile

I apologize i will admit i did not read the tos and probably should have.. please excuse my language... I don't see how it was inappropriate it has to do with MJ yes it's not good news but still should be read by all.. i am mostly using it as an example of what michael has been trying to tell us... the media lies... Again i'm sorry please forgive me..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:23 pm

I Agree...lets work as a united family Very Happy Michael wants this!!!! CAN YOU FEEL IT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:25 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
I Agree...lets work as a united family Very Happy Michael wants this!!!! CAN YOU FEEL IT?

Moonwalking... join me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Of course! I love you
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:28 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Of course! I love you

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:45 pm

OK let's end this subject please... We have more important business to attend Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
OK let's end this subject please... We have more important business to attend Laughing

DAD SPEAKS!
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:52 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Bazylrei wrote:

DAD SPEAKS!

lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:25 pm

I know 'DAD' spoke (LOL), but I thought you guys would like to read this. I'm glad someone threw it back in her face in a L.O.V.E.ing manner.
http://annatomyofahoax.wordpress.com/2010/06/22/open-letter-to-the-media/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:35 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
Heal the World24 wrote:

I apologize i will admit i did not read the tos and probably should have.. please excuse my language... I don't see how it was inappropriate it has to do with MJ yes it's not good news but still should be read by all.. i am mostly using it as an example of what michael has been trying to tell us... the media lies... Again i'm sorry please forgive me..
I forgive you with my whole heart. I love you But even though that article had to do with him it wasn't like evidence he's alive. And I forgot to mention to everyone that I'm not perfect either! I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of, on the forum and elsewhere. Rolling Eyes
Anyway, L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:39 pm

mjwendy wrote:
I know 'DAD' spoke (LOL), but I thought you guys would like to read this. I'm glad someone threw it back in her face in a L.O.V.E.ing manner.
http://annatomyofahoax.wordpress.com/2010/06/22/open-letter-to-the-media/

wow good for the person who wrote it.. BRAVO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe this filth!   Today at 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Can you believe this filth!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: