PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm sorry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

PostSubject: I'm sorry   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Look i apologize if i have offended anyone with my post but the truth is not always a pleasant thing. Lets ask ourselves why are we here?? Are we here to find the truth or to find the truth because i can't see another reason to be here. We need to keep our minds open and push our personal feeling aside its for michael we are here not to be sadden by his "death" or to cry when we see a post that we don't like if you don't like it don't read it. I know we all miss him but we need to keep believing in him... Please find your inner strength and fight for Michael. Thats really all i want to say and i hope some or most of you agree with me.

Thanks truthmj I love you king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:29 am

What post are u talking about? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
achillesara

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:17 am

I like your post truth and I totally agree, however we were a family, we are a family and ( i hope) we will continue being one. So I think we can mix searching for the truth while actually behaving like a big fam. Smile I hope you understand. Of course I don't want to hear a trillion posts saying stuff like "forget it, Michael is dead and he visited my crib in the night" or that we should stop putting up new clues because somebody could feel bad if it ain't true. Every clue is good as long as it does not offend anybody or isn't plain bull****. I hope you all undestand... NOW LET"S GET BACK TO WORK

BTW. I found a polish mj death hoax site and was absolutely shocked... they have almost 90,000 posts up there, so I will try to translate some of that stuff for you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:05 am

Bazylrei wrote:
I like your post truth and I totally agree, however we were a family, we are a family and ( i hope) we will continue being one. So I think we can mix searching for the truth while actually behaving like a big fam. Smile I hope you understand. Of course I don't want to hear a trillion posts saying stuff like "forget it, Michael is dead and he visited my crib in the night" or that we should stop putting up new clues because somebody could feel bad if it ain't true. Every clue is good as long as it does not offend anybody or isn't plain bull****. I hope you all undestand... NOW LET"S GET BACK TO WORK

BTW. I found a polish mj death hoax site and was absolutely shocked... they have almost 90,000 posts up there, so I will try to translate some of that stuff for you guys.

90,000 my god that is shocking.. can't wait for your post..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:38 am

Yeah! I had no idea my homies here are such MJ fans. I am proud to be a pole!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:44 am

Bazylrei wrote:
Yeah! I had no idea my homies here are such MJ fans. I am proud to be a pole!!!!! lol!

pole???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:45 am

I think that's what you call an inhabitant of Poland(?)

YEP confirmed http://www.ling.pl/index.html#words?act[0]=1&word[0]=polak&lang[0]=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:56 am

lol i actually never heard that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   Today at 3:29 am

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: