PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bam's Day and TIAI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you think about ThisIsAlsoIt?
This website real and run by an insider of the hoax?
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
This website run by a person who just wants to joke with us?
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
I'm not really quite sure yet, but I check on it anyways.
80%
 80% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Bam's Day and TIAI   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Hi guys!!! I just saw an interesting thing today, looking at thisisalsoit's recent redirection. Check it out if you haven't already seen it. http://www.thisisalsoit.com. So, I was flipping through the comments, and they talk a lot about MJ numberology. SOOOOO... one of the comments said that the upcoming new re-direction will be the SEVENTH!!! Sevens all over the place, eh? You know how I said what will happen and who will tell us? And you guys suggested a lot of different websites like TMZ? What if the place we need to look at on the 25th is thisisalsoit??? What if the new redirect will be HUGE NEWS ABOUT THE HOAX????? Please, tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Bam's Day and TIAI   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:28 pm

I really can't say that this is legit and TIAI make interesting observations but... for me it has been too much, so I stop looking at TIAI and the other forum where TS/TIAI/STUDY posts... they were just too inside this numerology thing, and I respect that but don't think in the same way, so I just step aside... one example with the number 7 was that members started to say things like "OMG have you seen the news today? Dr. Murray went to run everyday at 7am, that can NOT be a coincidence!"... and I was like.. Whatta .. really?.. Shocked are u serious?--- so, I didn't want to start any discussion at all so I just.. leave.
Thats why I don't trust TIAI neither I reject her/him/it... Truth comes for those who waits... so here I am! waiting! Razz

Thanks for the poll!

L.O.V.E. you all!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Bam's Day and TIAI   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:46 pm

yeah i have been fallowing them too... i don't know i guess we could try but honestly i might be working that day also my besties b-day party so ill be checking in when i get home from work but will be gone.. I'll be celebrating mj with a bottle of jack and my friends lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Bam's Day and TIAI   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:20 am

I think ThisIsAlsoIt is VERY random.. They are posting obvious bible verses day after day.. They are also using Souza & Mo.. These two are known for mind controlling people, and believe everything surrounding MJ is fake.
I believe This Is Also It are Mo & Souza's friends, or themselves..

Sometimes TIAI comes with good stuff, and interesting.. But in a total of what they've came with, is not convincing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bam's Day and TIAI   Today at 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Bam's Day and TIAI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: