PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why did it take so long for the Ambulance to leave the home???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Why did it take so long for the Ambulance to leave the home???   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Why did it take at least 3 tries for the ambulance to reverse out of Michael Jacksons home? Looking at the web shots of his carolwood home there is a roundabout in the driveway. so why couldnt the ambulance just circle around? and come out?

Also that one video clip that was shot that appears to be Michael Jackson watching the ambulance leave, was shot where the ambulance is driving forward, "Michael Jackson" is looking at the back end of the ambulance....How does this make sense if the amublance was reversing out???

Or was the paparazzi right when he made that slip up that he was there "that day, and the uh other da..."

HMMMMM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: Why did it take so long for the Ambulance to leave the home???   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:22 pm

It does seem to have taken a painfully long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Why did it take so long for the Ambulance to leave the home???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1