PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 the final curtain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
achillesara



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:02 am

As u all know Michael or at least the dude who was at the o2 (let's not get into this again, shal we [Tom]) said something about the final curtain call...
Well u might want to take a look at this site

http://www.thefinalcurtain.com/

It says: coming soon and nothing else... Nothing to click... oh yeah when u enter u hear a "Bang" or should I say "BAM" noise... nothing apart from that Yeah so i guess u want to kill me now cuz I wasted your time... BUT hold your horses right there!

to the url i just gave just add the following: "index2.php", which gives us:

http://www.thefinalcurtain.com/index2.php

INTERESTING? wait till u see this: go to 'about this site' and here u see some text in english and i think latin:

"We know you don't like to think about death, let alone talk about it,
but The Final Curtain is here to help you plan your future.
In a seriously light-hearted way we can help you find a resting place eternally.
Create your own plot.
Set your own stage.
The scene, the view, the music, the readings, the flowers, the people.

While you're visiting, why not Light a Candle and visit the Pet Cemetery.
Think ahead, if not for your sake then for those you love.

Don't put off today what you won't be able to do tomorrow."

-------------------------
OK lets emphasize on this:

Create your own plot.
Set your own stage.
The scene, the view, the music, the readings, the flowers, the people.
------------------------

Hmm plot = HOAX
stage/scene = memorial and funeral I guess
the view = view for the comeback (??)
music= will you be there, the man, heal the world and all the others at the memorial.
readings= we had lots of these + Paris' "Daddy has been the best father..." speach
flowers= whoa we had a lot about the flowers, their meanings and colors
people= nothing to add here.. we all know about the people in the hoax: kenny Ortega maybe, the jacksons maybe Peter I dont know...

OK please if somebody could translate the latin(?) pleaaaaaase do!

Oh I used the help of this forum: mjzyje.pl... Dziękuję!
Sending lot's of love as an attachment Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:32 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers



WTG greeat find... i'm checking the site out now but i would like to know if it were created before or after mj "died"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:46 am

Crazy.. The background with gravestones etc. COMING SOON... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:49 am

Yo the craziest thing is that, before he 'died' the home page was a coffin, a rose on it and.... Are you sitting? a red curtain in the background!!!!oh and what does WTG mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:57 am

Bazylrei wrote:
Yo the craziest thing is that, before he 'died' the home page was a coffin, a rose on it and.... Are you sitting? a red curtain in the background!!!!oh and what does WTG mean?


Sorry its short for way to go... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:28 am

oh oh thanks. We both learnedd something today:
I - WTG
you - Pole
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:32 am

Bazylrei wrote:
oh oh thanks. We both learnedd something today:
I - WTG
you - Pole
lol! lol! lol!

yes, yes we did!! Hurray for us!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mjwendy



Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:10 am

Hello family! I need someone to help me out on something. I was at the finalcurtain.com site trying to go to "About This Site", but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Or anywhere else for that matter. I was scrolling over the menu topics, and I noticed the word Jaxson in the url down at the bottom of the screen. Ya know,where it says waiting for http://whatever.... Anyway, I caught it for just a second and when I tried to find it again, I couldn't. I have no idea which topic my pointer was on or near. I'm telling ya, I'm not crazy. I saw it! Will somebody PLEASE see if they can see it?

BTW, did anyone else notice this on joey skaggs site?: https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2&u=15327295

(I've tried and still can't figure out how to post a pic) Sorry.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:11 am





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:21 am

wow Shocked this red curtain is everywhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
achillesara



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 am




Ok so I highlited in the pic what you have to click

1. Click it
a box will open
2. put your url inside ex. http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1654/nowyobrazmapabitowa2.png and press "OK"
and your link will appear but with some brackets xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mjwendy



Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:24 am

ok. I'll try that next time. Thank you.
L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:28 am

mjwendy wrote:
Hello family! I need someone to help me out on something. I was at the finalcurtain.com site trying to go to "About This Site", but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Or anywhere else for that matter. I was scrolling over the menu topics, and I noticed the word Jaxson in the url down at the bottom of the screen. Ya know,where it says waiting for http://whatever.... Anyway, I caught it for just a second and when I tried to find it again, I couldn't. I have no idea which topic my pointer was on or near. I'm telling ya, I'm not crazy. I saw it! Will somebody PLEASE see if they can see it?

BTW, did anyone else notice this on joey skaggs site?: https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2&u=15327295

(I've tried and still can't figure out how to post a pic) Sorry.





I think we are all a little crazy possibly behind crazy...

Edit: oops beyond...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 pm

ok mistery most probably solved ... the pseudo-latin is actually lorem ipsum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

It is used while constructing a website in order to fill it up with anything so it doesn't look empty. I thought this text would have been more exciting but...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Thank God that text doesn't mean anything...it would have been too much to translate...Thank you,awesome find cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:47 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Thank God that text doesn't mean anything...it would have been too much to translate...Thank you,awesome find cheers

yeah thank god... but what does it mean for the hoax??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:09 pm

A message O_o or maybe not cuz as it's written on wikipedia: "just to fill up the page" soooo... :no:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:21 pm

LOL! I've noticed that the same text is on every page:

WELCOME: Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam. Donec neque. Nunc venenatis enim nec quam. Cras faucibus, justo vel accumsan aliquam, tellus dui fringilla quam, in condimentum augue lorem non tellus. Pellentesque id arcu non sem placerat iaculis.........................................................................Morbi consequat felis vitae enim. Nunc nec lacus. Vestibulum odio. Morbi egestas, urna et mollis bibendum, enim tellus posuere justo, eget elementum purus urna nec lacus


ABOUT THIS SITE:....................................... Morbi consequat felis vitae enim. Nunc nec lacus. Vestibulum odio. Morbi egestas, urna et mollis bibendum, enim tellus posuere justo, eget elementum purus urna nec lacus. Nullam in nulla..........................................................


OUR PHILOSOPHY: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam. Donec neque ........................Morbi consequat felis vitae enim. Nunc nec lacus. Vestibulum odio. Morbi egestas, urna et mollis bibendum, enim tellus posuere justo, eget elementum purus urna nec lacus. Nullam in nulla.......................................


CONTACT US: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam. Donec neque. ...........................................................Morbi consequat felis vitae enim. Nunc nec lacus. Vestibulum odio. Morbi egestas, urna et mollis bibendum, enim tellus posuere justo, eget elementum purus urna nec lacus. Nullam in nulla. Praesent ac lorem. Donec metus risus, accumsan ut, mollis non, porttitor eget, mi............................................

And so on.... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
LOL! I've noticed that the same text is on every page:

WELCOME: Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam. Donec neque. Nunc venenatis enim nec quam. Cras faucibus, justo vel accumsan aliquam, tellus dui fringilla quam, in condimentum augue lorem non tellus. Pellentesque id arcu non sem placerat iaculis.........................................................................Morbi consequat felis vitae enim. Nunc nec lacus. Vestibulum odio. Morbi egestas, urna et mollis bibendum, enim tellus posuere justo, eget elementum purus urna nec lacus


ABOUT THIS SITE:....................................... Morbi consequat felis vitae enim. Nunc nec lacus. Vestibulum odio. Morbi egestas, urna et mollis bibendum, enim tellus posuere justo, eget elementum purus urna nec lacus. Nullam in nulla..........................................................


OUR PHILOSOPHY: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam. Donec neque ........................Morbi consequat felis vitae enim. Nunc nec lacus. Vestibulum odio. Morbi egestas, urna et mollis bibendum, enim tellus posuere justo, eget elementum purus urna nec lacus. Nullam in nulla.......................................


CONTACT US: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam. Donec neque. ...........................................................Morbi consequat felis vitae enim. Nunc nec lacus. Vestibulum odio. Morbi egestas, urna et mollis bibendum, enim tellus posuere justo, eget elementum purus urna nec lacus. Nullam in nulla. Praesent ac lorem. Donec metus risus, accumsan ut, mollis non, porttitor eget, mi............................................

And so on.... lol!


Way to be creative...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: the final curtain   Today at 7:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
the final curtain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin
» The Final Fight: Operation Phoenix 2nd Demo Released
» Final Fantasy XIII-2
» final nights song list ANYONE??!!!
» Bilbao Masters Final 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: