PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Believe It Or Not...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
achillesara

PostSubject: Believe It Or Not...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:16 am

I don't think this was mentioned before, but do u all remember the movie starring Jim Carrey Truman show? Its about a guy who was being observed by cameras all his life, and even a tv channel was showing his life to the public all day, week, year long... <electric eyes are everywhere> Kind of like what Michael had all his life... Now a new movie is being made by Jim.. the title? "Believe It Or Not..."... so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:27 am

interesting... hopefully we wont have to wait for it to come out for more clues but sounds interesting what is it about do you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 am

no i'm afraid not... I have a lot of work today Razz
Translating the polish forum and doing some home chores but i will try to check it out, feel free to do it yourself though(not only you of course, anybody) and share your results here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:00 am

Bazylrei wrote:
Translating the polish forum and doing some home chores but i will try to check it out, feel free to do it yourself though(not only you of course, anybody) and share your results here Smile

well what i meant was have you already researched it but no problems i can look it up..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
I didn't know you spoke polish! actually (duh me) u are polish so of course you speak ur own language, but i realy like polish; i'm of yugoslavian, irish, german and british descent, don't know if i have polish in me though. scratch man i'm sounding stupid alien why am i even talking about this? oh well, i bet u do a very good job translating. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Heal the World24 wrote:
Bazylrei wrote:
I didn't know you spoke polish! actually (duh me) u are polish so of course you speak ur own language, but i realy like polish; i'm of yugoslavian, irish, german and british descent, don't know if i have polish in me though. scratch man i'm sounding stupid alien why am i even talking about this? oh well, i bet u do a very good job translating. cheers

Honey it looks like you might be doubting yourself DON'T be strong don't apologize and be calling yourself stupid because your not.. We are family and we don't judge.. So with that in mind keep your head up and keep looking for clues.. Truth is right around the corner can you feel it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:05 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
Heal the World24 wrote:
Bazylrei wrote:
I didn't know you spoke polish! actually (duh me), u are polish so of course you speak ur own language, but i realy like polish; i'm of yugoslavian, irish, german and british descent, don't know if i have polish in me though. scratch man i'm sounding stupid alien why am i even talking about this? oh well, i bet u do a very good job translating. cheers

Honey it looks like you might be doubting yourself DON'T be strong don't apologize and be calling yourself stupid because your not.. We are family and we don't judge.. So with that in mind keep your head up and keep looking for clues.. Truth is right around the corner can you feel it?

i was just fooling around. Certainly wasn't doubting myself or anything. Very Happy Will do, and yes i can feel truth 'round the corner! Thanks for the kind words, too flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Heal the World24 wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
Heal the World24 wrote:
Bazylrei wrote:
I didn't know you spoke polish! actually (duh me), u are polish so of course you speak ur own language, but i realy like polish; i'm of yugoslavian, irish, german and british descent, don't know if i have polish in me though. scratch man i'm sounding stupid alien why am i even talking about this? oh well, i bet u do a very good job translating. cheers

i was just fooling around. Certainly wasn't doubting myself or anything. Very Happy Will do, and yes i can feel truth 'round the corner! Thanks for the kind words, too flower

Your welcome it just seemed like you were down.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not...   Today at 11:28 am

Back to top Go down

Believe It Or Not...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: