PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

okay, I know this is far fetched...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beLIEving

PostSubject: okay, I know this is far fetched...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:10 pm

I was having my coffee this morning and thinking about MJs' 'comeback'. I know that Katherine and mjs kids are going to be in Gary on the 25th (don't know how many other family members are going). Since he was born in Gary wouldn't that be a good place for his 'rebirth' or comeback? With all the attention on LA this weekend it would be quite a surprise. Unless I missed it in the news, have they said what the purpose of the trip is? I know there are plans for a museum or something but I find it odd that it is not all over the news. Also, there seemed to be so much confussion about the Jacksons on the 25th-they were going to FL now we know that all of them aren't. Randy on you tube saying they were breaking bread together that day. Somewhere I read that they were spending the day ljust being together, celebrating Michael, etc. Then in a way I think I am way off base because Katherine is coming out with her book on Michael now and I don't think that would happen just when he is coming back. Oh well, just a thought.. Razz I think I'm thinking too much!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: okay, I know this is far fetched...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:14 pm

beLIEving wrote:
I was having my coffee this morning and thinking about MJs' 'comeback'. I know that Katherine and mjs kids are going to be in Gary on the 25th (don't know how many other family members are going). Since he was born in Gary wouldn't that be a good place for his 'rebirth' or comeback? With all the attention on LA this weekend it would be quite a surprise. Unless I missed it in the news, have they said what the purpose of the trip is? I know there are plans for a museum or something but I find it odd that it is not all over the news. Also, there seemed to be so much confussion about the Jacksons on the 25th-they were going to FL now we know that all of them aren't. Randy on you tube saying they were breaking bread together that day. Somewhere I read that they were spending the day just being together, celebrating Michael, etc. Then in a way I think I am way off base because Katherine is coming out with her book on Michael now and I don't think that would happen just when he is coming back. Oh well, just a thought.. Razz I think I'm thinking too much!!

no not far fetched you have some good concerns and frankly i don't think i or anyone has the answers all may be reviled in 2 or 3 days no one but them knows whats really going to happen... i do remember Latoya saying something about a reunion in Gary but i dunno..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

okay, I know this is far fetched...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1