PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 can anyone clean this up??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: can anyone clean this up??   Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:18 pm

I remember talking to Chris i black it out because its private and its between us two http://pbckt.com/pN.QRbpGC


Peterpanpyt just tweeted this and i want to know if there is a way to take away the scribbles..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:20 am

This was written in 2008 though. But something is about to prevail, could it be the truth?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:28 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
This was written in 2008 though. But something is about to prevail, could it be the truth?

doesn't make sense what could they have been talking about..??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:15 am

It seems like it was Chris Brown who asked. So Peter at least shows that these two are friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
It seems like it was Chris Brown who asked. So Peter at least shows that these two are friends.

Does anyone have a tool on like photo shop or something to erase the black spots?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:29 am

That doesn't work.


But WHY would Peter hide this message.. How can it be private if they dont know eachother personally.. Well, they must be some sort of friends if so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:33 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
That doesn't work.


But WHY would Peter hide this message.. How can it be private if they dont know eachother personally.. Well, they must be some sort of friends if so.

Darn i was hoping that it could be cleaned up in a way to erase the black markings to show what was underneath.. Yeah it just doesn't make sense i asked him why he would tweet this if he didn't want to show any of the text he just tweeted back why you ask and i said well it doesn't show anything except u may have had a convo with him in 2008... he didn't reply to me.. FISHY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 am

Don't lose faith on Peter, he could be the man we believe he is.. Maybe he has a new name, and a new life.. But he is still the man with the talent and personality we all know. He is reavling to much, but still making doubts. We have nothing to lose, I like the person Peter is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:42 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Don't lose faith on Peter, he could be the man we believe he is.. Maybe he has a new name, and a new life.. But he is still the man with the talent and personality we all know. He is reavling to much, but still making doubts. We have nothing to lose, I like the person Peter is.

OMG how exciting is it if we are talking to the real Michael... O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 am

Yes, but we have to remember both MJ and Peter are two different people, but still so much alike.. And they are only humans. We're focusing to much on two people, instead of everyone.. Its not what we should be doing, since MJ didnt like it, but it's not easy to stop focusing on only Peter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:45 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Yes, but we have to remember both MJ and Peter are two different people, but still so much alike.. And they are only humans. We're focusing to much on two people, instead of everyone.. Its not what we should be doing, since MJ didnt like it, but it's not easy to stop focusing on only Peter.

Your right.. so whats next?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:52 am

Be nice. It's all for love Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle



Posts : 203
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Houston

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:25 pm

I think it says about Chris Brown wanting to do or produce a record with PeterPan PYT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:32 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
I think it says about Chris Brown wanting to do or produce a record with PeterPan PYT.

yes but why would he want to do that with a "nobody"??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle



Posts : 203
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Houston

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:20 pm

This could probably be that Peter could be Michael because for what other reason would chris brown be really close to him and want to do a record with him. The truth is being revealed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
This could probably be that Peter could be Michael because for what other reason would chris brown be really close to him and want to do a record with him. The truth is being revealed.


HOLY freaking cow your right!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle



Posts : 203
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Houston

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Yes and throughout all this time I kept having a strong feeling that Peter is Michael, and everytime I said it people won't believe me, so I guess my theory is coming true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:35 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
Yes and throughout all this time I kept having a strong feeling that Peter is Michael, and everytime I said it people won't believe me, so I guess my theory is coming true.

(~_~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:57 pm

deena wrote:
nancydoodle wrote:
Yes and throughout all this time I kept having a strong feeling that Peter is Michael, and everytime I said it people won't believe me, so I guess my theory is coming true.

(~_~)


I have started think about the thisisalmost it and a connection with peterpanpyt could it be mj's twin or himself. they both have some great evidence or clues..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Peter is a nice gentle person. Being together with Peter gives me energy. He is so happy, funny and serious.. If Peter is MJ, then MJ finally can be Peter, and be called Peter. Michael Jackson is back, as Peter Pan. He said it himself. Let him be Peter, and stop asking if he IS Peter.. A question is if he WAS MJ. No, he didn't make Thriller, he did it. The producers made it..

Peter is crediting the guys who made it, and not himself. We know MJ didn't make Thriller at all.. He didn't make the Moonwalk( or Moonwalker. ) But he made something about it. Moonwalking was not his, he just did it. And Moonwalker was a film he wanted to do. I hope you get my point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Peter is a nice gentle person. Being together with Peter gives me energy. He is so happy, funny and serious.. If Peter is MJ, then MJ finally can be Peter, and be called Peter. Michael Jackson is back, as Peter Pan. He said it himself. Let him be Peter, and stop asking if he IS Peter.. A question is if he WAS MJ. No, he didn't make Thriller, he did it. The producers made it..

Peter is crediting the guys who made it, and not himself. We know MJ didn't make Thriller at all.. He didn't make the Moonwalk( or Moonwalker. ) But he made something about it. Moonwalking was not his, he just did it. And Moonwalker was a film he wanted to do. I hope you get my point.


I do its exciting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: can anyone clean this up??   Today at 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
 
can anyone clean this up??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» cleaning resin models
» UI for PVP.
» Imani's clean sheet.
» cleaning brushes
» Coloring tutorial? GIMP AND POSSIBLY PHOTOSHOP

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: