PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 This is kinda freaky..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HARRYYYY!!



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 19
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:12 am

''This person has protected their tweets.'' Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:12 am

Just add follow him, and add him Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
achillesara



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:30 am

hmm I would go with nr 1.. JK I think the third one is most credible Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
http://twitter.com/peterpanpyt

Check out the retweeded tweet by him, that I first wrote to Tito(TitoJackson5).




I meant Michael, but wrote Peter Pan becaue he wanted to be Peter Pan..
-What you think.. What is Peter trying to say by retweeting this?

1) NorwegianTom is weird, who think I (PeterPanPYT) is MJ?
2) He agree with me.. That we miss Michael (Peter Pan; In his heart.) And hope the family is doing well.
3) He is saying he is MJ?


NortherNtoM......An absolute....YES to #3!!! When I saw this retweet I just could not help but smile so widely....in sooo many ways. PeterPanPYT is beginning to speed up the reveal. I wanted to shared this at the appropriate time. Peter asked us if it would be okay to go on the cam. Wow...we were excited that he was open and ready to share a reveal. What took place... He actually had gone on the cam in ustream the other night w/us. Not to show his face of course...but instead he showed us his home theater. He also answered our questions to describe it...It also has a stage. And I'll say no more. Oh yes...thank you Tom for sharing. (~_~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:17 am

deena wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:
http://twitter.com/peterpanpyt

Check out the retweeded tweet by him, that I first wrote to Tito(TitoJackson5).




I meant Michael, but wrote Peter Pan becaue he wanted to be Peter Pan..
-What you think.. What is Peter trying to say by retweeting this?

1) NorwegianTom is weird, who think I (PeterPanPYT) is MJ?
2) He agree with me.. That we miss Michael (Peter Pan; In his heart.) And hope the family is doing well.
3) He is saying he is MJ?


NortherNtoM......An absolute....YES to #3!!! When I saw this retweet I just could not help but smile so widely....in sooo many ways. PeterPanPYT is beginning to speed up the reveal. I wanted to shared this at the appropriate time. Peter asked us if it would be okay to go on the cam. Wow...we were excited that he was open and ready to share a reveal. What took place... He actually had gone on the cam in ustream the other night w/us. Not to show his face of course...but instead he showed us his home theater. He also answered our questions to describe it...It also has a stage. And I'll say no more. Oh yes...thank you Tom for sharing.



(~_~)



Oh my god this has to either be michael or someone really close to him... idk guys..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yseralm



Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-05-13
Location : KSA

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:05 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
deena wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:
http://twitter.com/peterpanpyt

Check out the retweeded tweet by him, that I first wrote to Tito(TitoJackson5).




I meant Michael, but wrote Peter Pan becaue he wanted to be Peter Pan..
-What you think.. What is Peter trying to say by retweeting this?

1) NorwegianTom is weird, who think I (PeterPanPYT) is MJ?
2) He agree with me.. That we miss Michael (Peter Pan; In his heart.) And hope the family is doing well.
3) He is saying he is MJ?


NortherNtoM......An absolute....YES to #3!!! When I saw this retweet I just could not help but smile so widely....in sooo many ways. PeterPanPYT is beginning to speed up the reveal. I wanted to shared this at the appropriate time. Peter asked us if it would be okay to go on the cam. Wow...we were excited that he was open and ready to share a reveal. What took place... He actually had gone on the cam in ustream the other night w/us. Not to show his face of course...but instead he showed us his home theater. He also answered our questions to describe it...It also has a stage. And I'll say no more. Oh yes...thank you Tom for sharing.



(~_~)



Oh my god this has to either be michael or someone really close to him... idk guys..


If the home theatre he showed was with a red background. He is Michael in neverland. Michael's home theatre in neverland looks lika a small auditorium with a stage with red background.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthmj062509



Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:32 pm

yseralm wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
deena wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:
http://twitter.com/peterpanpyt

Check out the retweeded tweet by him, that I first wrote to Tito(TitoJackson5).




I meant Michael, but wrote Peter Pan becaue he wanted to be Peter Pan..
-What you think.. What is Peter trying to say by retweeting this?

1) NorwegianTom is weird, who think I (PeterPanPYT) is MJ?
2) He agree with me.. That we miss Michael (Peter Pan; In his heart.) And hope the family is doing well.
3) He is saying he is MJ?


NortherNtoM......An absolute....YES to #3!!! When I saw this retweet I just could not help but smile so widely....in sooo many ways. PeterPanPYT is beginning to speed up the reveal. I wanted to shared this at the appropriate time. Peter asked us if it would be okay to go on the cam. Wow...we were excited that he was open and ready to share a reveal. What took place... He actually had gone on the cam in ustream the other night w/us. Not to show his face of course...but instead he showed us his home theater. He also answered our questions to describe it...It also has a stage. And I'll say no more. Oh yes...thank you Tom for sharing.



(~_~)



Oh my god this has to either be michael or someone really close to him... idk guys..


If the home theatre he showed was with a red background. He is Michael in neverland. Michael's home theatre in neverland looks lika a small auditorium with a stage with red background.


No its not him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Hmm.. who has a movie theater in their house? lol.. He must be extremely rich, or at least over average.



This is how Neverland movie theater looks like.

(some pictures from Neverland, inside and outside. http://www.cameranaked.com/NeverlandRanch.htm)


Last edited by NortheNtoM on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle



Posts : 203
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Houston

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:35 pm

yeah i saw that on peter's twitter page and it raised an eyebrow because if he kept saying he was not michael why would he keep the tweet so this could be a good indication to the truth. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:08 pm

This seems to be an issue for some. Which is fine since we are here for open discussions and sharing our ideas. This I can share with you.... What I witnessed with my eyes on that cam and how Peter described what HIS home movie theater has...NO doubt in my mind...he was at Neverland at that time. Now, you can either dispute that or agree. Which is perfectly fine. But for me, I didn't need to see his home theater nor do I need to see his face for confirmation (even though it would be soooo wonderfully amazing just to see him.) (~_~)

The very first time I heard Peter speak (even with him altering his voice, the way he clears his throat-OMG!) sings, "feel" his personality, and that laugh....I knew at that moment Michael was PeterPanPYT. It makes me smile and gives me such a warm feeling...like I'm being sunkissed all over. It is so comforting to know that he is alive. If he wishes to be called Peter...Let him be. As Michael would say-"I'm Peter Pan in my heart!" And calling him Peter is what I will continue to do. He has the right to do so. And he deserves that love and respect.

Now within these past few days and weeks...he has revealed so much to us. And yet soo many still do not believe or still questioning-who he is??!! Did it ever occur that this maybe his way to get us prepared and not to be shocked for his return if that is what he decides to do. Which could sooner than we know-just maybe. Well, today is the first day in July.

BTW-I will also share that I truly believe Michael has other nick/screen names that he uses...But for now, I will definitely keep that to myself. (~_~)

Indeed...We all must learn to walk by FAITH and NOT by sight. Keep the FAITH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:11 am

So Peter's theater did look like this? Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:53 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
So Peter's theater did look like this? Surprised



Tom....Here's a haha and a heehee for you!! You have made me laugh for the morning. And Tom, thanks for providing an actual image. (~_~)

Seeing that stage is what especially did it for me. And, I had my reading glasses on. LOLLL! Then had to ask Peter, whether he had a stage and he responded by saying-YES. What I really wanted to ask...Was Oprah sitting on it too or was a magician there performing a magic act?? Naw, just joking--- Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 am

haha.. This sounds really good Smile

So, who was at Neverland yesterday watching movie with Peter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:18 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
haha.. This sounds really good Smile

So, who was at Neverland yesterday watching movie with Peter?


Haha...Now you want me to dig deep to say who was at Neverland. But I thought Peter was going TO the movies..Oh, he had a private screening...LOLL!
So, to answer your question---My first instinct says it was Tito who called Peter. But, it may also have been Randy. Secondly, we cannot forget the three little darlings. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelsBeLIEvers



Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:52 am

Who is this person supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:00 am

This person, MichaelsBeLIEvers, is JUST Peter.

He lives at Neverland, sings like (a Michael) Jackson, talks like (a Michael) Jackson.. As Joe Jackson would say, he is a Jackson.
PeterPanPYT spend most of his day in a studio, and is a good friend of Chris Brown. Peter also post private pictures of MJ and the Jackson family.


This PeterPanPYT is proud of not being MJ, and he also talks with Blanket, Paris and Prince weekly. Yesterday Peter wrote on twitter about Jon Cotner, and what he had learnt him. http://www.twitter.com/peterpanpyt & http://www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt where Peter upload songs.



I could write more, but remember.. He is JUST Peter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This is kinda freaky..    Today at 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
This is kinda freaky..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 3 Very odd Weird crazy freaky sites xD
» I feel kinda...Lonerised :/
» New battle forces...kinda
» I kinda hope it's just a joke
» Good character for some purposes :)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: