PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
suspicious_minds



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:38 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Great with new members, that start their post with posts that's deep information and facts.

Suspcious Minds.. Hmm, Elvis fan? Smile Why did you come here? Welcome at least. We're a family.

Yeah. You could say I'm a fan of Elvis. I was 10 when he died, so I grew up in the Elvis generation. I've rediscovered, if you will, his music as an adult, appreciating his influence and genre more now than I did before. In a curious effort to learn more about him, and his vocal range, I began reading and watching YouTube vids. That's how I came across the 'conspiracy' theories and such. I'd always accepted that he was deceased, but then I listened to Jon Cotner. Something about him stood out among the other impersonators.

I have a keen ear. I am musically and vocally trained. I have worked -studio work only in the late '90's and early 2000- with some well known artists.

Trust me when I say that when I heard the man sing, there were hints there that could not be ignored. I began to 'follow' his videos, and even recorded some of his PalTalk chats - that's where I got the recordings that were analyzed. Mind you, the analysis weren't official, but they were performed by a relative who is certified expert for a particular law enforcement agency, and they were done using state of the art equipment.

To be completely honest, he thought I'd gone off the deep end, but when he heard it, he realized my ear didn't deceive me. While he won't admit it, I think he believes in the possibility that some people were right. Elvis didn't leave this earth on that August 16th.

The parallels between Elvis' 'death' and Michael's are so eerily similar.

1. Both were rumored to be in ill health prior to their 'deaths'.
2. Both were rumored to be struggling with addictions.
3. Both were to embark upon a tour of major proportions.
4. Both were alone in their bedrooms - only a few trusted individuals were in close proximity.
5. Both were reported to have died of cardiac arrest.
6. There are many discrepancies from those who were at the scene of each man's 'passing'.

I could go on, but I won't.

Why am I here?

To learn more. To discover the truth. To support those who believe. Because I love the Michael, the man -his spirit, his message, his generosity-, and Michael the entertainer. Because I'm of a curious nature, and I don't like unanswered questions.

In my very humble opinion, there is one common factor in both men's lives that is being grossly ignored. That factor is the former Mrs. Jackson, Lisa Marie Presley. I was introduced to the woman once, many years back - post her marriage to Michael. While I was only around her briefly, I concluded she can be a very closed and guarded -this is not the same as being shy- individual.

I don't mean to be cryptic, and I have no first hand knowledge from any source, but I believe she would be a major player in any arrangements that may have been made, if indeed there were any.

I am going to peruse the recordings of this peterpanpyt, and listen more closely for similar nuances in speech. One can only imitate another to a certain degree. Like our DNA, our voices have a pattern unique to us, individually, and those vocal patterns can be mimicked, but not wholly replicated by another.

What little I've heard is enough to make me want to throw on a set of headphones, and listen more closely with an open mind and trained ear.




[left]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inhalib
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 32
Location : Salta- Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 am

About the first post.. is easy to create an account and fake a personality,.. is so easy that you can even see a patern in both different alleged death artist account, the same uso of the information, the same way to convince people... the same not trustable proofs.

Well, I am one of those big fans that doesn't believes in every new strange account on myspace/facebook/twitter, my reasons are:

*the fact that I can't find some pictures on internet it doesn't implies that no one can do..

*a name like PPPYT doesn't sounds me like a name Michael would choose, not the Peter Pan thing, we all know about his close relationship with PP, but.. PYT? a song of the thousands he has?.. why not PP Heal the world, or.. Peter Pan Make a wish, or Peter Pan help the children.. I mean.. there where a lot of pretty important stuffs going on in Michael's head besides PYT... a song that I can't tell how relevant was for him.

*If pppyt (or any of the faker, imho) is in fact MJ, how is it that he comes out with such a name that can be easily relationed with him?.. isn't this a secret? isn't he hiding?? why will he dare to use such a thing like internet giving so many pictures and laughing and singing like if no one will care if one of this "pppyt believers" put this information on the internet.. i mean.. c'mon! imagine that you fake your death for some reason, and of course.. as a fake.. it has to be a secret.. will you do what PPPYT does? really?

*I believe that anyone can create and account.. the only possibility to know if its real or not is in twitter as far as I know, where you can verify your account, and is not easy to do it. I reallly don't know how this works, but even the brothers that had an account for the show of the dinasty, couldn't verified they're account yet..... I can also create a facebook or myspace account and I can assure that using only what I know about Michael and with a little of imagination, I can become his daugther, his brother, his son, or even himself or just a source.. and I bet my head that I will read my nickname in some forums wondering who is this person?... but I have no time and certanly don't like to play games, even when it will be a great proof that there's a lot of people that believes in EVERYTHING

I don't close any door open.. well.. i do close the easy ones, PPPYT is an easy one for me, I don't see the clues.. I have seen people talking, laughing, singing, and moving like Michael.. all in the same person.. so for me a conversation is not a proof.... It was considerer a proof the picture of the security thing of Uri's show... but then when we knew that there weren't only two, PPPYT wasn't discard, it was not enough.. so.. well.. no proof of anything by now for me.

Gotta Go! L.O.V.E you all!

_________________
There's no such thing as small change!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
suspicious_minds



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:31 am

Inhalib wrote:
About the first post.. is easy to create an account and fake a personality,.. is so easy that you can even see a patern in both different alleged death artist account, the same uso of the information, the same way to convince people... the same not trustable proofs.

Well, I am one of those big fans that doesn't believes in every new strange account on myspace/facebook/twitter, my reasons are:

*the fact that I can't find some pictures on internet it doesn't implies that no one can do..

*a name like PPPYT doesn't sounds me like a name Michael would choose, not the Peter Pan thing, we all know about his close relationship with PP, but.. PYT? a song of the thousands he has?.. why not PP Heal the world, or.. Peter Pan Make a wish, or Peter Pan help the children.. I mean.. there where a lot of pretty important stuffs going on in Michael's head besides PYT... a song that I can't tell how relevant was for him.

*If pppyt (or any of the faker, imho) is in fact MJ, how is it that he comes out with such a name that can be easily relationed with him?.. isn't this a secret? isn't he hiding?? why will he dare to use such a thing like internet giving so many pictures and laughing and singing like if no one will care if one of this "pppyt believers" put this information on the internet.. i mean.. c'mon! imagine that you fake your death for some reason, and of course.. as a fake.. it has to be a secret.. will you do what PPPYT does? really?

*I believe that anyone can create and account.. the only possibility to know if its real or not is in twitter as far as I know, where you can verify your account, and is not easy to do it. I reallly don't know how this works, but even the brothers that had an account for the show of the dinasty, couldn't verified they're account yet..... I can also create a facebook or myspace account and I can assure that using only what I know about Michael and with a little of imagination, I can become his daugther, his brother, his son, or even himself or just a source.. and I bet my head that I will read my nickname in some forums wondering who is this person?... but I have no time and certanly don't like to play games, even when it will be a great proof that there's a lot of people that believes in EVERYTHING

I don't close any door open.. well.. i do close the easy ones, PPPYT is an easy one for me, I don't see the clues.. I have seen people talking, laughing, singing, and moving like Michael.. all in the same person.. so for me a conversation is not a proof.... It was considerer a proof the picture of the security thing of Uri's show... but then when we knew that there weren't only two, PPPYT wasn't discard, it was not enough.. so.. well.. no proof of anything by now for me.

Gotta Go! L.O.V.E you all!



You make perfectly valid points.

Yes, anyone can anyone on the internet. The anonymity it affords creates a breeding ground for those with malicious intent.

I don't believe in everything I hear, or see for that matter. I am a 'proof is in the pudding' type of person. In the case of the Jon Cotner personality, there's enough proof there to convince me - voice, song, pictures, etc. With this peterpanpyt, there's not, so far, and a few pictures that can be found on the internet posted on his MySpace just doesn't cut it.

It will take a lot to convince me, and although I'd really like to believe Michael is alive and well, I wouldn't be surprised if he's not.

My questions lie in the if...

If he did fake his death, who played a part in it.
If he is alive, does his need to 'perform' drive him to chat and sing under a pseudonym?
If so, was that 'name' chosen to allude to his identity indicating that he still craves the adoration he's gotten over the years?
If he is 'performing' online, is it out of a need for the above, or is it a chance to be normal, among normal people?

So many 'ifs"...

If someone is playing games with the minds and hearts of those who love and adore Michael, then may karma return to them with a vengeance.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:48 am

PeterPanPYT does much more than just having a name, post some pictures.

He post very private pictures, well, sure anyone can post such pictures.. But it's also Peter's voice, and music. His behavior and personality.

Peter has a HUGE talent. I just don't see why a guy with his talent and "caliber" would go around, making false hopes and hurt anyone..
-He says he is proud to not be Michael Jackson, and he is JUST Peter, not Michael Jackson. He takes time to read what we write, and he gives so much sense.


Thank you very much, Suspcious Minds. You're making us think more, and you're giving similarities, which open our minds. You've now given me a thought about maybe Elvis/Lisa/MJ has done the EXACT thing, twice.

There is so much between the lines, and whether Peter is MJ or not, and Jon Cotner is Elvis or not.. They both reminds of these two celebrities. Same talent. Peter & Jon are not famous, but is JUST like MJ and Elvis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
suspicious_minds



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:01 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
PeterPanPYT does much more than just having a name, post some pictures.

He post very private pictures, well, sure anyone can post such pictures.. But it's also Peter's voice, and music. His behavior and personality.

Peter has a HUGE talent. I just don't see why a guy with his talent and "caliber" would go around, making false hopes and hurt anyone..
-He says he is proud to not be Michael Jackson, and he is JUST Peter, not Michael Jackson. He takes time to read what we write, and he gives so much sense.


Thank you very much, Suspcious Minds. You're making us think more, and you're giving similarities, which open our minds. You've now given me a thought about maybe Elvis/Lisa/MJ has done the EXACT thing, twice.

There is so much between the lines, and whether Peter is MJ or not, and Jon Cotner is Elvis or not.. They both reminds of these two celebrities. Same talent. Peter & Jon are not famous, but is JUST like MJ and Elvis.

Again, I'm not familiar with Peter. I just stumbled across his name yesterday while reading on another hoax site. As an aside, it's funny how one thing can lead to another and then another , and so on. Pretty soon you're questioning what you thought was reality.

In the case of Jon, I would be willing to bet my house that he's the real deal. That's how sure I am.

I'll save such guarantees with regards to this Peter fellow.

I'd have to see a pic of him holding today's newspaper, or something like that before I'd bet my house on him.

One thing that troubles me is...

Jon could get away with being seen in public. We all remember the images of the old Elvis, and he wouldn't be recognized as easily. "Peter", OTOH, could not, if he were really Michael. Did Michael trade in one lonely existence for perhaps an even lonelier one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inhalib
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 32
Location : Salta- Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 pm

suspicious minds, this is what a moderator does Razz so don't be sorry for duplicated post Smile

NortheNtoM wrote:
PeterPanPYT does much more than just having a name, post some pictures.

He post very private pictures, well, sure anyone can post such pictures.. But it's also Peter's voice, and music. His behavior and personality.

Peter has a HUGE talent. I just don't see why a guy with his talent and "caliber" would go around, making false hopes and hurt anyone..
-He says he is proud to not be Michael Jackson, and he is JUST Peter, not Michael Jackson. He takes time to read what we write, and he gives so much sense.


Thank you very much, Suspcious Minds. You're making us think more, and you're giving similarities, which open our minds. You've now given me a thought about maybe Elvis/Lisa/MJ has done the EXACT thing, twice.

There is so much between the lines, and whether Peter is MJ or not, and Jon Cotner is Elvis or not.. They both reminds of these two celebrities. Same talent. Peter & Jon are not famous, but is JUST like MJ and Elvis.


North, I perfectly understand what you are saying, my post is reffered to the people that believes that even when he says that he is NOT Michael, they still believe he is!.. and is fine for me, everyone has their own opinion and that is good! otherwise we would be just a bunch of robots.
I don't say that this guy doesn't have talent, I'm saying that I have seen a lot of people with such talent and the fact that you can impersonate someone else is not proof (not in this world as far as I know) that you can't be just having fun fooling people making them believe that you have some contacts or that you have private access to some information.
IMHO some people gets too excited and ignores completly that PPPYT is saying that he is not Michael and that he is just a fan of the Jackson family.. is ok if they wanna believe that is Michael in deed (and maybe he is! IDK) but at the same time I think that we must be careful about everything we see or hear or read.. outside you will find lovely people, as much as you will find people that loves tu hurt, and as much as people that loves to have fun in some ways that we probably wont aprove... like making people to confuse regarding if he is or if he is not MJ. Thats all, no ofenses intented :s

L.O.V.E you all!


_________________
There's no such thing as small change!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mjwendy



Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:44 pm

lol! Speaking of Jon Cotner:

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:05 am

Yep, I saw it.

I believe the setence really should, and would be.

"Jon Cotner, you are an wonderful soul and a blessed heart. thanks for learning me the ropes : )"

Translated to something familiar,

"Thank you Jon Cotner, because youre a wonderful soul and a blessed heart, also learning me the "basic." (hoaxstuff)"


I am not sure what teaching me the ropes really means, but.. Does Peter know Jon Cotner too? Smile



Thank you Suspicious Minds for making this thread, you really make me feel that something crazy is about to happen. I like thi feeling Very Happy
-Also thank you, Wendy. For making this thread open this fast again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
suspicious_minds



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:35 am


I'm just going to say what I think.

He's a fraud who peruses this board, and uses what he can to continue his charade. I know, in his defense, he's said he's not MJ, yet he leads people on with his cryptic messages, and so forth which is worse than him saying he is MJ.

He gives false hopes to people who desperately need/want something to cling to.

Don't you find it a bit odd, ironic, or coincidental that he's never mentioned anything about Jon until I post information here?





















mjwendy wrote:
lol! Speaking of Jon Cotner:

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:41 am

Everything has been quite odd since June 25th. I cant say whether we're being stalked or not. And this is yes, odder.

If MJ were here, he couldn't say if he was MJ or not.. First of all we dont know if he wants to be MJ anymore, so he can deny that. Also he can't say he is MJ for many reasons, one of them is because he is Michael Jackson, the biggest celebrity together with Elvis, also MJ is "dead." If anyone record Peter saying he is MJ, whether on joke or being serious.. any people could give the recording to a media, and the world would turn crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
suspicious_minds



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:45 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Everything has been quite odd since June 25th. I cant say whether we're being stalked or not. And this is yes, odder.

If MJ were here, he couldn't say if he was MJ or not.. First of all we dont know if he wants to be MJ anymore, so he can deny that. Also he can't say he is MJ for many reasons, one of them is because he is Michael Jackson, the biggest celebrity together with Elvis, also MJ is "dead." If anyone record Peter saying he is MJ, whether on joke or being serious.. any people could give the recording to a media, and the world would turn crazy.

I promise you, he's definitely not Michael.

On that, I would bet my home! And, it's a nice home, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:05 am

Thank you for a quick answer.


While I've been a believer, I've learnt something. This is about love, and different things that can hurt someone.
Ive met so many nice people in a year, and we're all looking up to the same person, we're there not only for him, but for everyone else as well.

Okay, so maybe PeterPanPYT isn't MJ, but so what. PeterPanPYT is treating people nice. He makes sense. He is great and talented, gives us energy. This is what really matters. Maybe he is giving false hopes, but he has said that he is NOT MJ. We can't blame him then, if he isnt MJ.. Now I say IF, because I dont know what to believe anymore.


It's not about celebrities and being a famous-icon to me anymore. But MJ, Elvis etc deserve their HUGE icon status, but they deserve that much to be treated normal. We're all just humans. To me, it's about how I see people, how lovely they treat others and making people enjoy what they does. We "fans" create the status of the "target." The more attention, the bigger.


I can't say this short, I feel like I am writing a text that you find hard to read and understand.


But Ill try to give my point.. I came here for MJ.. Because of MJ I've learnt to believe, trust and love/care about others. It's not about a few people, but about everyone. We have to stand together as one. We're all the same, yes the blood inside my veins is inside of you. We are the world, we are the children.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eternallymikes



Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-06-20

PostSubject: ETERNALLYMIKES   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 am

North,
I agree with you. For me it was never about the celebrity status of MJ. It was always about the wonderful, generous, sweet, quiet, decent person that was Michael Jackson. His reputation and life were destroyed for a music catalogue and thro racism (my opinion). He was ambitious and his huge heart wanted so much to help those who needed it most. He did not deserve what was done to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
suspicious_minds



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:37 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Thank you for a quick answer.


While I've been a believer, I've learnt something. This is about love, and different things that can hurt someone.
Ive met so many nice people in a year, and we're all looking up to the same person, we're there not only for him, but for everyone else as well.

Okay, so maybe PeterPanPYT isn't MJ, but so what. PeterPanPYT is treating people nice. He makes sense. He is great and talented, gives us energy. This is what really matters. Maybe he is giving false hopes, but he has said that he is NOT MJ. We can't blame him then, if he isnt MJ.. Now I say IF, because I dont know what to believe anymore.


It's not about celebrities and being a famous-icon to me anymore. But MJ, Elvis etc deserve their HUGE icon status, but they deserve that much to be treated normal. We're all just humans. To me, it's about how I see people, how lovely they treat others and making people enjoy what they does. We "fans" create the status of the "target." The more attention, the bigger.


I can't say this short, I feel like I am writing a text that you find hard to read and understand.


But Ill try to give my point.. I came here for MJ.. Because of MJ I've learnt to believe, trust and love/care about others. It's not about a few people, but about everyone. We have to stand together as one. We're all the same, yes the blood inside my veins is inside of you. We are the world, we are the children.


I understand what you're saying. Completely. And I do agree with your premise.

I only take issue with someone slyly hinting that they are something they're not. While he denies he's MJ, he still leads people on, even if subtly. It's not a kind thing to do and it belies all of his other actions.

There are people who were genuinely hurt and grieving over Michael's death. His passing affected some so deeply, they took their own lives. FTR, I believe those people had underlying issues. To say Michael's fans loved him would be an understatement.

It is possible that he did fake his death for some reason or another, but if he did, and that's a big if, I very seriously doubt he'd be back so soon under a pseudonym, and misleading those who loved him for who and what he was to them.

Be careful of who you trust.

I'd love nothing more than to know he was alive and living peaceably and happily for once. He deserves it. But, if peterpanpyt is supposed to be what convinces me, then I'll have to say with all sadness, Michael Jackson is dead.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
suspicious_minds



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:48 am

As a post script, I'd like to add...

There are people in my former line of work who either, 1. worked with Michael on some scale, or 2. know people who did.

Personally, I never did, but I'd love to allow some of them, particularly Seth (Riggs) to listen to these recordings. The general consensus among most of my old colleagues and acquaintances is Michael's gone.

Seth is a busy man, and I don't know if he'd even give this the time of day. I'm going to put out feelers and see who may have some first hand knowledge of Michael's voice, and see who may be interested in listening if only to debunk the theory that peterpanpyt may be Michael once and for all.







Back to top Go down
View user profile
mjwendy



Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Guys, have y'all been to PPPYT's myspace lately? Notcie the changes: no songs on his player (unless it's my pc), but there is a song that plays automatically when you get there. Also, read the new poem. Be prepared to shed a tear though. Even if he's just looking for attention, it's so sad. I probably won't post anymore on him. I'm getting too _________. Don't really know the word to describe it. I'm really tired of bouncing back and forth on trying to make sense of the whole Peter matter. I have dug so deep to find proof to show you that he is definitely NOT Michael Jackson. But now I feel like I have invaded his privacy. I feel really bad about it because it's really not any of my business. However, I am upset at some of the things he does that misleads MJ fans, and he knows it. Yeah, he said in the very beginning he's not MJ, but I feel that's just to cover his a**. I really hope that you guys who are undecided about Peter, are careful with your hearts. It's always good to have walls even if they are not tall at all. Please understand that I had no intention of proving him to be a bad person; I know he's not. But some of his actions are uncool. Just my opinion. I L.O.V.E. you all and I wish you the best of luck with Peter. I can say from all this that I have learned SOOO much about someone I've never met and probably never will. It's almost like I know him. Maybe I'll write a book someday. LOL See ya in the other topics.

-Tom, thank you for snapping me back to reality with your last post. Hope I didn't just step on your toes. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inhalib
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 32
Location : Salta- Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 pm

I agree with suspicious .. is not odd that he tweeted somethingrefeed to that person.. is perfectly understandable.. he read our forum Smile and he try to lead more MJ fans to doubt about he is Michael or not.. so I also agree with wendy
Mad not nice! Mad
I also wish the best to the PPPYT believers, and if he is Michael.. only time will tell, I wont rush myself on that belief because I don't see anything that is consistent to even think that he has something different from the others faker that I have seen in this whole year... but that is My opinion.

L.O.V.E you all!

_________________
There's no such thing as small change!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity   Today at 3:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
Similarities peterpanpyt and another famous 'dead' celebrity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» 2 fast 2 dead
» Winter Wonderland Celebrity Ski Trip Weekend with Trey Songz & Bobby Valentino! Get Your Packages NOW!
» Walking Dead figures
» Dead Island thoughts
» Dead Mountaineer's Hotel

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: