PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TII 2?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

PostSubject: TII 2?!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Ok so I know there has been suspicion that there will be a TII 2 and i am really starting to think there will be ...there is some unrelseased footage floating around youtube and other sites...Also i was speaking to Bya earlier and we noticed in the unreleased footage that there is still a lot of things suggesting that Dangerous was rehersed! The green lighting that was used but never seen in the film, only in pictures...so do you guys think there will be a TII 2?

Here is the unreleased footage:

Another thing to point out in this video is the use of Who Is It as the backing music...to me it suggests that Michael may have had doubles because we keep asking 'who is it?' Michael or a double...

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: TII 2?!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:42 pm

They said there would be a This Is It II.

Maybe released after a comeback.. Maybe to earn money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TII 2?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: The Movies :: This Is It-
Jump to: