PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

PostSubject: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:35 am

Guys, this has to be the best hoax video I have seen.....this month and probably one of the best ones there is. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2TM01-xGEQ

It is quite revealing and all the details are pointed out! Tell me what you all think! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 pm

OOOHHH MMMYYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 pm

I really wish that is HIM ... sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Wow maybe Mike was performing at the BET awards..its especially strange when Jermaine says "here HE is" without a name! Great find! Plus the ending part i saw a long time ago, probably when it was first uploaded on youtube, but again very good find...who knows maybe it was Michael in both videos Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:27 pm

[quote="Captain_EO]who knows maybe it was Michael in both [/quote]

i hope so Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:31 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
[quote="Captain_EO]who knows maybe it was Michael in both

i hope so Rolling Eyes [/quote]

i hope so too Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:05 pm

i really don't think this is michael performing.. first of all there is no proof it is him...wow another dancer came on so.... why would michael want to risk going out in public if he could be caught he wouldn't... there's no way that he went and danced at the BET awards theres now way and there is no way you can tell it is him because it is dark... and the second part of that video again michael wouldnt go out in public and that is an impersonator. why would michael go out and talk to fans. i think in this forum we just go too deep into some things we need to say to our selves does this really make sense would michael do this before we put it on here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
i really don't think this is michael performing.. first of all there is no proof it is him...wow another dancer came on so.... why would michael want to risk going out in public if he could be caught he wouldn't... there's no way that he went and danced at the BET awards theres now way and there is no way you can tell it is him because it is dark... and the second part of that video again michael wouldnt go out in public and that is an impersonator. why would michael go out and talk to fans. i think in this forum we just go too deep into some things we need to say to our selves does this really make sense would michael do this before we put it on here.

I agree with you, but I must say that I understand why every believer is digging so deep.. we just want him back, and that wish makes strange things in people :s but I do respect them.

ABout the video:
*it is strange that Jarmaine says "here he is", even I know, with my ugly english, that if he is talking about a preformance, it was supposed to say "here IT is".. that was strange.

*definetly not even close to be a clue the fact that another dancer was added to the first 5, it could be anything! like he went late to the stage, or that his costume wasn't ready when the performance begun.. etc.. for me that is not a clue... besides, IMHO all the dacers looks like that: dancers that have learn the moves of Michael, not even one was so natural as Michael, and you can see it clearly when the pants are highligted.

*the Michael alive.. pffff that video has been debunked the day after it came out, he is an impersonator or Michael had an urgent surgery on his eyes, his eyebrown grow up so fast and his make-up styler is a different one Razz

Thanks for posting!

L.O.V.E you all!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Ok geez people I just thought people would like to check put the video. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:20 pm

**put should say out, my bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:34 pm

lilak2020 wrote:

But that's the POINT. Everything he's been doing has been with the attention directed on HIM. He could get caught just as easily even if he was IN the shadows as opposed to OUT of the shadows. All of the clues have been seen IN PLAIN SIGHT. THIS would be the PERFECT occasion for him to do what he does best: perform. That's EXACTLY WHY the lights were dimmed. SO he COULDN'T be seen, but still be able to perform. There is DEFINITELY a possibility that he was there and performing. The lights first of all, and Jermaine's 'little speech' with the 'Here HE is.' That is also a reason why he could POSSIBLY be PPPYT. Because then, he can perform, but in plain sight, and he can't be seen. Get it?

That video is really fake though. That's an impersonator for sure. 1, it doesn't look like MJ, and 2, he wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Oh yeah I definately agree that is an impersonater (sp?) but is that his clue telling us he's alive? We should see how interesting tomorrow is! king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:26 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
Ok geez people I just thought people would like to check put the video. lol

I'm am so sorry if you took offense to my post...this was not an attack at you at all and i am very sorry if you felt so. it's just lately some of these posts just don't make sense at all and i think all of us should think about it before we post. i'm not saying you post was bad at all. i thought the beginning of the video was very interesting with Jermaine and the interviews that was interesting. also i was watching the BET awards when Jermaine said "here he is" and when i heard that i thought this is how michael is going to reveal himself...but no sadly. anyway i am very sorry if i offended anyone i just feel sometimes we go to deep into some topics but i do feel most of the stuff on here are good clues
Keep Up The Good Word

-Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Ok guys I'm so sorry I don't have the link to the video for this but on July 7 in America, the final World Cup is being played and from what I hear is that MJ returns at the World Cup....it's perfect because the whole world is watching. I will definately check it out to see how it goes...Latoya said to look in the sky for a message from Michael...maybe a fireworks display AFTER the WC? We'll find out tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 am

[quote="Inhalib"]
lilak2020 wrote:

*the Michael alive.. pffff that video has been debunked the day after it came out, he is an impersonator or Michael had an urgent surgery on his eyes, his eyebrown grow up so fast and his make-up styler is a different one Razz

L.O.V.E you all!

Thanks for clearing that up for us Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:29 pm

i think it was michael jackson
my older sister (who is a skeptic) is just as shocked as i am, she viewed the video when i was watching it

KingIsAlive, great post and great video, i appreciate it
and towards the end of the video, the man they were taking pictures with is clearly michael jackson, no doubt about it

once again, thank u KingIsAlive, nice video nice post
you're doing a great job cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:35 pm

I didn't like some of the language in the video.

Last edited by moonwalk11/19 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:45 pm

I don't belive that's him; would he realy risk the hoax to go out and pose for pics w/ random ppl. and when that guy said, "mj is alive", that seemed very fake. "mj's" eyes looked different, too.

PS. guys, plz stop using God's name inappropriately. Try saying "o my gosh" or stuff like that, but honor His Name, thnx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OYASTORM7

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:07 pm

THANKS, I REALLY LIKED THE VIDEO, I DID NOT WATCH THE AWARDS SO THANKS cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi OYASTORM7, welcome to the forum! Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OYASTORM7

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:22 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
Hi OYASTORM7, welcome to the forum! Very Happy flower

Thanks moonwalk. Thought id see whats up with toms site!!
[b] afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 pm

woooow thank u for sharing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???   Today at 11:33 am

Back to top Go down

MJ performing at BET Awards 2010 during Smooth Criminal???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1