PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ok... this is strange

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

PostSubject: ok... this is strange   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:35 pm

http://vforvanquish.com/

watch the video... crazy as hek...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:57 am

Shocked Ok...I have some remarks:

13th of July------- the day when the O2 arena shows should have started
The red curtain behind mr. V--------------The curtain from O2
The Mr. V mask---------------------MJ has one
The hair---------------------------Before MJ's "death",he had straight hair.

The music gives me creeps affraid

thanks for sharing...what else is going to pe published affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:30 am

here are my notes:

1.it was evening when the video was published
2."Popular events usually associated with someone's DEATH" (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) -when he says this he bends his head.
3."I thought we can mark this 13th of July a day that is sadly no longer remembered"
4."Those who will listen the ANNOUNCIATION OF TRUTH"
5. There was a <<BEEP>>--------it can hide a part of the truth or something bad...........why would Mr.V say ugly things in this video
6.Mr.V--born on the 13th of July

I bet this speech was written by Michael ==> #5. Michael wouldn't say ugly things about the country in this video.

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:57 am

someone left a comment on the website with this video which i guess it's very interesting...

is it just me or this guy's voice seems a little bit like Michael's ? Neutral

this site remains under observation...thanks again for sharing
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:22 am

Wow affraid now that was a great video! Yes it may mean we could have to wait another year but then it does tie in with the photo that MJ had signed (the one with him and kenny ortega behind a camera) where he said: "See you in july 2011!" One thing i couldn't quite catch was where the guy said it would happen? He says "1 year from tonight in front of...." in front of what? i thought i heard "in front of the hollywood sign? Am i right? Tell me what you guys hear Smile

Great find truth!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:33 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Wow affraid now that was a great video! Yes it may mean we could have to wait another year but then it does tie in with the photo that MJ had signed (the one with him and kenny ortega behind a camera) where he said: "See you in july 2011!" One thing i couldn't quite catch was where the guy said it would happen? He says "1 year from tonight in front of...." in front of what? i thought i heard "in front of the hollywood sign? Am i right? Tell me what you guys hear Smile

Great find truth!

L.O.V.E

I listened to it once again and you're right! He says "in front of the HOLLYWOOD SIGN!" And do you know what does this mean? This is in California! And do you know where MJ lives? Exactly! In CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!

Or maybe he was just reffering to the same "Tv Channel"...because this video has something to do with the Hollywood... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I listened to it once again and you're right! He says "in front of the HOLLYWOOD SIGN!" And do you know what does this mean? This is in California! And do you know where MJ lives? Exactly! In CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!

Or maybe he was just reffering to the same "Tv Channel"...because this video has something to do with the Hollywood... Rolling Eyes

Ah i thought that was what i heard! Smile Well it could be either of the two...Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:59 pm

ok...this is VEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY strange:

Mr. V made a new post :

http://vforvanquish.com/vlog/2008/7/17/i-shall-return-within-two-years.html

what shocked me was: how could he made this post with the date 17th of JULY since we are on the 14th of JULY? Suspect

then look at the comm's:

July 13 2010 ??? But how could it be if we are July 17 2010 today ..... uh

July 14, 2010 | EndlessLOVE
No no you're wrong, today it's July 22nd. well at least in my area. where do you guys live? Very Happy

July 14, 2010 | anonymous
"See you in July, 32?"

July 14, 2010 | ouch
"I Shall Return Within Two Years
Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 04:37PM"..... July 17...2008??

Come on! this page was created July 08...2010!!!!
Don't play with us ok?

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Im confused...can someone explain to me what is going on? confused
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

ok...now i see it...there are small VERY IMPORTANT things on the page

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:09 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

OMG! haha FINALLY i understand! Yeah i agree! I have got to pay more attention the the smaller things! But if that was posted in 08 then surely he would have returned yesterday? But he didn't go until 09 :S i think imay still be a little confused!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

OMG! haha FINALLY i understand! Yeah i agree! I have got to pay more attention the the smaller things! But if that was posted in 08 then surely he would have returned yesterday? But he didn't go until 09 :S i think imay still be a little confused!

L.O.V.E

Me too. Also if Mr. V thinks we believe he created the site in 2008 he fails!!!!!!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:43 pm

confused Hold on a second; What if this is a sign? I mean sure it was created in 2010 but wouldn't the point of saying that was posted in 2008 be that this is the year of the return? Like in MagicalXscapism's new video, we will find out the truth this summer....and MJ's birthday is during the summer....do you think we could see him be "reborn" on his birthday? It seems like the clues are becoming bigger and bigger until each day, then finally: BAM! He's back. It just seems like an awful long time to be in hiding until 2012, especially at Michael's age. I think the rest of this summer should be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:05 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
confused Hold on a second; What if this is a sign? I mean sure it was created in 2010 but wouldn't the point of saying that was posted in 2008 be that this is the year of the return? Like in MagicalXscapism's new video, we will find out the truth this summer....and MJ's birthday is during the summer....do you think we could see him be "reborn" on his birthday? It seems like the clues are becoming bigger and bigger until each day, then finally: BAM! He's back. It just seems like an awful long time to be in hiding until 2012, especially at Michael's age. I think the rest of this summer should be very interesting.

Yeah i totally agree! And btw...for all those who can watch BBC3 (UK TV channel) i think i saw that the V for Vanquish film was on tonight, or something with that name anyway...for the people who cannot watch it don't worry...i am sure people who can such as myself will fill you in if u haven't seen it before cyclops

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:59 am

KingIsAlive wrote:

I hope you are right but something tells me he won't be back...i don't know why,i just hope my feeling is absolutely false. Neutral
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:05 pm

wow that was strange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
deena

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:27 am

Just wanted to add in case it wasn't yet... that July 13th is also Andromeda's birthday. It was mentioned in Andro's chatroom the other day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:34 am

deena wrote:
Just wanted to add in case it wasn't yet... that July 13th is also Andromeda's birthday. It was mentioned in Andro's chatroom the other day.

May I correct you?

Back to top Go down
deena

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
deena wrote:

May I correct you?

Thanks, but I did see that as well. I had purposely paid a close attention to those listing their b-days for July..Since mine also is in this month. However, it was a bit revealing for me to see that Andro typed July 13th and someone asked afterwards and Andro confirmed again... by typing a YES. It immediately reminded me that whoever was behind that vid...mentioned their birthday was also on July 13th.

Just wanted to bring it to our attention...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:47 am

deena wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
deena wrote:

May I correct you?

Thanks, but I did see that as well. I had purposely paid a close attention to those listing their b-days for July..Since mine also is in this month. However, it was a bit revealing for me to see that Andro typed July 13th and someone asked afterwards and Andro confirmed again... by typing a YES. It immediately reminded me that whoever was behind that vid...mentioned their birthday was also on July 13th.

Just wanted to bring it to our attention...

Hmmm...interesting.This date really gives me creeps also because of what mr. V said... :This time next year (13th July 2011)" and then something with see you in front of the Hollywood sign...blah blah blah Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:53 pm

OMG!!!!!! NEW Mr.V BLOG ENTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://vforvanquish.com/vlog/2010/7/21/i-will-speak-again.html

Jul
2010I Will Speak Again
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 09:26AM I will speak again, and sooner than I had imagined.

I shall also pen more verse for you here shortly. I thank you for your interest in these affairs.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Diana, when is he supposed to speak? And I think this is a clue that we may be closer to BAM's Day!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:05 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
Diana, when is he supposed to speak? And I think this is a clue that we may be closer to BAM's Day!!! What a Face

well,he just said that he will speak again sooner than he had imagine Rolling Eyes this could mean Today,tomorrow,anyway I'm sure it's this week.I'm really curious...
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:39 am

Ok..I think it will be today because it's the same with the last time he made that video:

On the 12th of July he said "As I promised,I shall adress the world tomorrow" then on the 13th of July he made the video.
Now on the 21st of July (see the confirmation dates are reversed Wink ) he said "I will speak again" so today, the 22nd of July we might be a little closer to the BAM Smile
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:07 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Ok..I think it will be today because it's the same with the last time he made that video:

On the 12th of July he said "As I promised,I shall adress the world tomorrow" then on the 13th of July he made the video.
Now on the 21st of July (see the confirmation dates are reversed Wink ) he said "I will speak again" so today, the 22nd of July we might be a little closer to the BAM Smile

I sure hope so! I mean waiting to return until July 2011 is a little long for him to keep us waiting, don't you think? I think we may be pretty close to BAM Day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I sure hope so! I mean waiting to return until July 2011 is a little long for him to keep us waiting, don't you think? I think we may be pretty close to BAM Day!

Exactly! I think it's too much too! But we shouldn't be selfish...knowing that he is alive and he plans to come back should heal our hurt.remember that Andromeda said she will give Michael the link of our forum and I really don't want him to feel under pressure with the comeback thing, No He must come back in his own time and this is it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok... this is strange   Today at 9:01 am

Back to top Go down

ok... this is strange
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next