PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beware of scams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Beware of scams   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Have any of you guys recieved any private messages from a person called "mary kumah"? I got one last week and she asked me to email her at this certain email address which I didn't. But my sister who is a member on this forum too, got the very same message and replied to 'mary' using that address. the weird thing was that the two different messages we got were worded exactly the same.
My sister got a reply to the email she sent this person yesterday. 'Mary' claims to be from Rwanda, Africa and she said that her parents were murdered during the war there several years ago. My sister told me so i decided to email her too. Today i received the exact same email my sister got from this person while at the same time my sis was sent another email, this time Mary titled the letter "My Full Life Story". in it she said that her father had left her four million, two hundred thousand dollars in a european bank and that she wanted my sister to help her get it out. She was also very secretive about it and said to not tell anyone what was going on.

I just found out by doing some research that this person is part of a scam and has been sending these messages to a lot of people. Don't write to her email address if she leaves it in your message box.

just wanted to warn you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Now Ill speak for Byalovemj cuz I know she would say the same thing as me:

She received the SAME messages like 2 weeks ago...and she has been asked for a relationship but Bya didn't reply at all for that. Also "Mary" sent her a picture of her and personal info about her,too Neutral don't know what to say...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:42 pm

anyway thanks!
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:17 pm

your welcome. everybody should watch out for scams.

Last edited by moonwalk11/19 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Thanks moonwalk for the warning! I too recieved that very same message! I replied once but will not be doing it anymore so thanks for letting us all know about this 'scammer'.

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:17 pm

So did I. I e-mailed her at the address she gave. After reading her response to my email I suspected that it was a scam like we've all heard about on the news. So I emailed her again saying how sorry I was to hear of her troubles. Of course that's when she started making requests. So that confirmed my suspicions and then spammed her. She or he is obviously visiting this website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:09 pm

hi moonwalk, i recieve the same message and i didnt respond, but 6 years ago my mom recieved an email like this, (from another person) saying that he needed to find a person outside south africa to "move" millions of dollars and she will recieved a part of that, and he needed some money to buy a kind of special liquid that was expensive because he needed to buy it in the black market to clean the bills because they where cover with a kind of dust because they were in a special safety box (and this dust was to proctect it from the time) and my mom stoped right there. as i know the papers dont come "bad" with the time and either needs some dust to protect it, i know this sounds like a crazy story and all the crazy things this guy said but is true, so is totally fake and fake money, it dosnt exist and maybe is a trap or if you give some information they can hurt you in some way, so be careful and stop and tell your sister to stop this e mailing!!!!

love!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:08 pm

love&truth wrote:
hi moonwalk, i recieve the same message and i didnt respond, but 6 years ago my mom recieved an email like this, (from another person) saying that he needed to find a person outside south africa to "move" millions of dollars and she will recieved a part of that, and he needed some money to buy a kind of special liquid that was expensive because he needed to buy it in the black market to clean the bills because they where cover with a kind of dust because they were in a special safety box (and this dust was to proctect it from the time) and my mom stoped right there. as i know the papers dont come "bad" with the time and either needs some dust to protect it, i know this sounds like a crazy story and all the crazy things this guy said but is true, so is totally fake and fake money, it dosnt exist and maybe is a trap or if you give some information they can hurt you in some way, so be careful and stop and tell your sister to stop this e mailing!!!!

love!!!

hi love love&truth, yes I know there are stories out there that aren't even true or their just scams to trick ppl. my sister already knows that those emails were fake and she has stopped emailing this person. thank you for your concern though. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:27 pm

yeah i have gotten emails like this before and I dont write back or anythingbecause I don not know these people or what they want from me, but I satya away from that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:07 am

nancydoodle wrote:
yeah i have gotten emails like this before and I dont write back or anythingbecause I don not know these people or what they want from me, but I satya away from that.

good job Smile
Back to top Go down
diane

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:38 am

i have gotten emails like this 2
gr diane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:42 am

diane wrote:
gr diane

lol guys,Tom must see this Shocked ...anyway no message from her in my inbox (yet) Razz
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:57 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
diane wrote:
gr diane

lol guys,Tom must see this Shocked ...anyway no message from her in my inbox (yet) Razz

that's good. flower just don't write back if you get any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
diane wrote:
gr diane

that's good. flower just don't write back if you get any.

I won't Razz
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:37 am

i haven't received another e-mails or messages fromher..in the first message she wanted a relationship with me loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Christina robinson

PostSubject: scamer, mary kuma or morine as she is known   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:11 am

Iv. Gotten the same msg and looked up her father george kumah polotition and BAM it said warning scam. Same letters and same girl in the pictures!!! We dnt need people like her on our site!!! Glad she is BUSTED!! Love you all, christina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:13 am

affraid THANK YOU SO MUCH,Christinaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:15 am

ok good,found it!

thank you again,Chris Smile
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

PostSubject: scamer, mary kuma or morine as she is known   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 am

You. Are welcome that's why we are here, to watch each others backs!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 am

10000000000000% correct!
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

PostSubject: beware of scam   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:37 pm

I just got another one from her and I said mary or morine I know ur a scam and I you contact me again ill call the police and everyone on this site knows about you love ypur dearest christina! Funny hu? Don't think she will bug any of us again!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Thank you,Chris! You really did an extremely good thing. cheers
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

PostSubject: beware of scam   Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:29 pm

You are so welcome!! I just want to rip her head off! Lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Christina robinson wrote:
You are so welcome!! I just want to rip her head off! Lol...

lol that's funny what u did; but i wouldn't rip her hed off even if u only mean figuratively. just forget about her and hope she doesnt bug ya again. L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
herkules

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:30 pm

moonwalk 11/19 wrote:
Have any of you guys recieved any private messages from a person called "mary kumah"? I got one last week and she asked me to email her at this certain email address which I didn't. But my sister who is a member on this forum too, got the very same message and replied to 'mary' using that address. the weird thing was that the two different messages we got were worded exactly the same.
My sister got a reply to the email she sent this person yesterday. 'Mary' claims to be from Rwanda, Africa and she said that her parents were murdered during the war there several years ago. My sister told me so i decided to email her too. Today i received the exact same email my sister got from this person while at the same time my sis was sent another email, this time Mary titled the letter "My Full Life Story". in it she said that her father had left her four million, two hundred thousand dollars in a european bank and that she wanted my sister to help her get it out. She was also very secretive about it and said to not tell anyone what was going on.

I just found out by doing some research that this person is part of a scam and has been sending these messages to a lot of people. Don't write to her email address if she leaves it in your message box.

just wanted to warn you guys.

Thank you so much for the warning! I got a PM about a week ago from a person with this name. The message stated that we were soulmates and that she would send me her photo as soon as I had sent a reply.

Well, she can wait until Kingdom Come because my soulmate is MJ queen I love you so I simply deleted it..... rendeer

Herkules aka Titania
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/407536909
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Today at 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Beware of scams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next