PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beware of scams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:28 pm

herkules wrote:
moonwalk 11/19 wrote:
Have any of you guys recieved any private messages from a person called "mary kumah"? I got one last week and she asked me to email her at this certain email address which I didn't. But my sister who is a member on this forum too, got the very same message and replied to 'mary' using that address. the weird thing was that the two different messages we got were worded exactly the same.
My sister got a reply to the email she sent this person yesterday. 'Mary' claims to be from Rwanda, Africa and she said that her parents were murdered during the war there several years ago. My sister told me so i decided to email her too. Today i received the exact same email my sister got from this person while at the same time my sis was sent another email, this time Mary titled the letter "My Full Life Story". in it she said that her father had left her four million, two hundred thousand dollars in a european bank and that she wanted my sister to help her get it out. She was also very secretive about it and said to not tell anyone what was going on.

I just found out by doing some research that this person is part of a scam and has been sending these messages to a lot of people. Don't write to her email address if she leaves it in your message box.

just wanted to warn you guys.

Thank you so much for the warning! I got a PM about a week ago from a person with this name. The message stated that we were soulmates and that she would send me her photo as soon as I had sent a reply.

Well, she can wait until Kingdom Come because my soulmate is MJ queen I love you so I simply deleted it..... rendeer

Herkules aka Titania

your welcome! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sirius

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:09 am

Yup i got it too What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 am

This type of SCAM has been going on for years. It has been all over the news. They reel you in with a sob story and then ask for money. Please do NOT respond to or send any money to these people. I'm really surprised they had the nerve to bring it to this type of forum. Maybe they believe that in our grief for MJ we would just give money to anyone asking for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware of scams   Today at 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Beware of scams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2