PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Help guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Help guys!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Okay, I know this doesn't belong in the breaking news section, but there really isn't a section for this. I want to know how to change my email address on this forum. i changed my email address, and I don't use that one anymore, so can anyone tell me how to change it? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Help guys!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm not sure if this well work, but maybe you can try logging out of this forum. Then it should say on the top of the forum page (next to the HOME, FAQ, SEARCH, etc.,), it should say REGISTER. you can press that and it should take you to a page of the terms of this forum. At the end of the reading it says "I accept all Terms", or something like that. If you accept just press that button and it should take you to a page where you fill out your profile and that should include your email address. I hope that makes sense and I hope it works. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Help guys!   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:47 am

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
I'm not sure if this well work, but maybe you can try logging out of this forum. Then it should say on the top of the forum page (next to the HOME, FAQ, SEARCH, etc.,), it should say REGISTER. you can press that and it should take you to a page of the terms of this forum. At the end of the reading it says "I accept all Terms", or something like that. If you accept just press that button and it should take you to a page where you fill out your profile and that should include your email address. I hope that makes sense and I hope it works. flower

this way she is creating a new account on the forum...but i guess there is no other chioce cuz you can't change the email adress on the same account

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Help guys!   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:20 am

i actually wasn's sure how to do it. i don't really know that much about things like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Help guys!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:03 am

daemon.trances wrote:
Okay, I know this doesn't belong in the breaking news section, but there really isn't a section for this. I want to know how to change my email address on this forum. i changed my email address, and I don't use that one anymore, so can anyone tell me how to change it? Thanks.
Did you manage to change your e-mail?
I think you do it like this, in your profile:

I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help guys!   Today at 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Help guys!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1