PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Paris-the beautiful girl >.>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:08 am

i don't know what is your opinion about this Rolling Eyes



Now let's think about what paris idea was: "Tomorrow is Daddy's memorial...Oh God I'm so hurt...that's why I'm going to paint my nails...oh how cool! Hey Prince! Do you like my nails? Razz "

Oh shamone...she was very hurt...for sure Twisted Evil


-_-'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
onemorechance



Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:02 pm

That's a good point. I've never noticed her nails!! But the behavior of his children and his family have always made me doubt his death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 pm

onemorechance wrote:
That's a good point. I've never noticed her nails!! But the behavior of his children and his family have always made me doubt his death.

The behaviour is the main point when you think about the hoax Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
onemorechance



Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:53 pm

It's the one thing that convinces me something is wrong. Even the idea of the Memorial seemed strange to me. It just had a strange feeling to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:54 pm

you're not the only one. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
onemorechance



Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:42 pm

I can't understand what Queen Latifah and John Mayer were doing there. Brooke Shields. Do you think they were paid?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:15 am

onemorechance wrote:
I can't understand what Queen Latifah and John Mayer were doing there. Brooke Shields. Do you think they were paid?

Well...Brooke Shields is OK cuz she is a very very good friend of Michael,but Queen Latifah and John Mayer... Question As far as I remeber they sang in "We are the World for Haiti" Am I right? But the earthquake in Haiti happened a lot after Mj's Memorial and they didn't know the earthquake is going to happen and it's 0% possible the earthquake to be fake! I don't want to believe this! Evil or Very Mad So we keep your opinion about them being paid. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
tonyandshelly



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 39
Location : arkansas

PostSubject: Paris   Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:21 pm

There was also months ago on one of the hoax videos(I don't remember which one - I've seen
so many) there is a picture that shows Paris at the Memorial with an earpiece clearly in her ear.
It's not blurry(like so many of them so to be -)but it's most definitely an earpiece. Why would
she have this and that's what she was taking off and putting in her purse on stage. I thought
Janet was going to faint when she saw Paris do that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:24 pm

tonyandshelly wrote:
There was also months ago on one of the hoax videos(I don't remember which one - I've seen
so many) there is a picture that shows Paris at the Memorial with an earpiece clearly in her ear.
It's not blurry(like so many of them so to be -)but it's most definitely an earpiece. Why would
she have this and that's what she was taking off and putting in her purse on stage. I thought
Janet was going to faint when she saw Paris do that!

i guess everybody on this forum saw the picture you are talking about and maybe it was there in case she have forgotten her speech lol! or maybe someone was telling her: "Now you cry! Now you hug Janet! Now you smile!"

Who knows? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
tonyandshelly



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 39
Location : arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:43 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
tonyandshelly wrote:
There was also months ago on one of the hoax videos(I don't remember which one - I've seen
so many) there is a picture that shows Paris at the Memorial with an earpiece clearly in her ear.
It's not blurry(like so many of them so to be -)but it's most definitely an earpiece. Why would
she have this and that's what she was taking off and putting in her purse on stage. I thought
Janet was going to faint when she saw Paris do that!

i guess everybody on this forum saw the picture you are talking about and maybe it was there in case she have forgotten her speech lol! or maybe someone was telling her: "Now you cry! Now you hug Janet! Now you smile!"

Who knows? lol!
Dirty Diana - but you know something - when I saw that "speech" that she gave - I wasn't aware at that point of any hoax - that
was the most heartwrenching moment of anything I had seen - tears just flowed because that was for me the most "real moment"
and the realization that Michael had died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:46 pm

tonyandshelly wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
tonyandshelly wrote:
There was also months ago on one of the hoax videos(I don't remember which one - I've seen
so many) there is a picture that shows Paris at the Memorial with an earpiece clearly in her ear.
It's not blurry(like so many of them so to be -)but it's most definitely an earpiece. Why would
she have this and that's what she was taking off and putting in her purse on stage. I thought
Janet was going to faint when she saw Paris do that!

i guess everybody on this forum saw the picture you are talking about and maybe it was there in case she have forgotten her speech lol! or maybe someone was telling her: "Now you cry! Now you hug Janet! Now you smile!"

Who knows? lol!
Dirty Diana - but you know something - when I saw that "speech" that she gave - I wasn't aware at that point of any hoax - that
was the most heartwrenching moment of anything I had seen - tears just flowed because that was for me the most "real moment"
and the realization that Michael had died.

This was the idea of that speech and of the person behind the earpiece (who told her to "cry" that horrible way)...it was too early for us to see the clues... study

P.S.: As i said to a lot of people here call me Diana Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
onemorechance



Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:28 pm

It does seem strange that these children, who had previously been sheltered and hidden from view, are on center stage now. Do you suppose they will be granting interviews soon or being doing a special on their life with Michael? I think they are the ones who know Michael the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:04 am

onemorechance wrote:
It does seem strange that these children, who had previously been sheltered and hidden from view, are on center stage now. Do you suppose they will be granting interviews soon or being doing a special on their life with Michael? I think they are the ones who know Michael the best.

I don't think Michael would let them giving such interviews...if you remember he doesn't want the media to speculate about them,to write garbage about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Paris-the beautiful girl >.>   Today at 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Paris-the beautiful girl >.>
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Marvel Universe 2 packs (Cyclops/Marvel Girl - Wolverine Sabretooth)
» Imani's clean sheet.
» What you date a girl with manhands?
» 2 Tasty Too: L'amour à Paris (TM/HOG)
» Just for gamer Girl :D

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: The Memorial :: Main Discussion-
Jump to: