PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:34 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
o my gosh! maybe he might be back soon Exclamation

That's what I'm saying! We must be close to BAM's Day....otherwise Andro wouldn't be acting this.....what's the word?.......Paranoid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonwalk 11/19



Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:23 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
o my gosh! maybe he might be back soon Exclamation

That's what I'm saying! We must be close to BAM's Day....otherwise Andro wouldn't be acting this.....what's the word?.......Paranoid

I don't know what Andro knows. I wonder if she or he knows what's going to happen. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:26 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
o my gosh! maybe he might be back soon Exclamation

That's what I'm saying! We must be close to BAM's Day....otherwise Andro wouldn't be acting this.....what's the word?.......Paranoid

I don't know what Andro knows. I wonder if she or he knows what's going to happen. Smile

Oh yeah I think she definately knows what's going on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonwalk 11/19



Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
o my gosh! maybe he might be back soon Exclamation

That's what I'm saying! We must be close to BAM's Day....otherwise Andro wouldn't be acting this.....what's the word?.......Paranoid

I don't know what Andro knows. I wonder if she or he knows what's going to happen. Smile

Oh yeah I think she definately knows what's going on

Yeah of course. That's silly of me, I mean I should know that that person is aware of what's going on. lol! That's the whole point. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 25
Location : florida

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 pm

to brett
thx for reading between the lines lil bro What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:36 pm

BaSingSe wrote:
to brett
thx for reading between the lines lil bro What a Face

thx big bro!! Hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:01 am

haha Moon,I really like your new avatar,I mean it's unique ^_^ Then I would like all of you to let me know when you want a new chat with Andromeda and I'll be there for you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:25 am

thank you so much diana for what you doing Smile cheers <HUUUUUUUUUUUUG>
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:26 am

byalovemj wrote:
thank you so much diana for what you doing Smile cheers <HUUUUUUUUUUUUG>
L.O.V.E

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
moonwalk 11/19



Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
haha Moon,I really like your new avatar,I mean it's unique ^_^ Then I would like all of you to let me know when you want a new chat with Andromeda and I'll be there for you Smile

Thank you Diana! It looks sort of cartoonish to me, but I guess it's ok. flower That's nice of you to help the others with the chat thing! cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 am

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
haha Moon,I really like your new avatar,I mean it's unique ^_^ Then I would like all of you to let me know when you want a new chat with Andromeda and I'll be there for you Smile

Thank you Diana! It looks sort of cartoonish to me, but I guess it's ok. flower That's nice of you to help the others with the chat thing! cherry

Well...if there weren't such AMAZING people (generally speaking) who really show their L.O.V.E. for me maybe I would't have done this. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
moonwalk 11/19



Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:31 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
haha Moon,I really like your new avatar,I mean it's unique ^_^ Then I would like all of you to let me know when you want a new chat with Andromeda and I'll be there for you Smile

Thank you Diana! It looks sort of cartoonish to me, but I guess it's ok. flower That's nice of you to help the others with the chat thing! cherry

Well...if there weren't such AMAZING people (generally speaking) who really show their L.O.V.E. for me maybe I would't have done this. Thank you Smile

you've helped out a lot on this forum. Thank you. Smile flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:32 am

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
haha Moon,I really like your new avatar,I mean it's unique ^_^ Then I would like all of you to let me know when you want a new chat with Andromeda and I'll be there for you Smile

Thank you Diana! It looks sort of cartoonish to me, but I guess it's ok. flower That's nice of you to help the others with the chat thing! cherry

Well...if there weren't such AMAZING people (generally speaking) who really show their L.O.V.E. for me maybe I would't have done this. Thank you Smile

you've helped out a lot on this forum. Thank you. Smile flower

Any time Smile
I'm really really glad to know that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
moonwalk 11/19



Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:34 am

Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonwalk 11/19



Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 am

hey isn't today Toms birthday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 am

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
hey isn't today Toms birthday?

yes don't worry I already made the photo with our wishes for him and I also added wishes (from my head) from those who I haven't asked for messages for him.Just didn't have time to ask all of you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
moonwalk 11/19



Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:31 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
hey isn't today Toms birthday?

yes don't worry I already made the photo with our wishes for him and I also added wishes (from my head) from those who I haven't asked for messages for him.Just didn't have time to ask all of you Smile

oh, ok . That's fine that you didn't ask everybody. Smile I'm sure it's very nice. flower


Last edited by moonwalk11/19 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:32 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
hey isn't today Toms birthday?

yes don't worry I already made the photo with our wishes for him and I also added wishes (from my head) from those who I haven't asked for messages for him.Just didn't have time to ask all of you Smile

oh, ok . that's fine that you didn't ask everyone. Smile I'm sure it's very nice. flower

yup Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    Today at 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» DarkStar Developer Jeff Williams On Board to Answer Any Questions
» Game Insight answer questions
» Driver Hotswap to AI Questions
» New to the game: questions/comments
» Andromeda's Characters

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: