PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaTcHWoRK



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : UK

PostSubject: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:59 am

OK, so last week Andro join us on TinyChat, she answered a number of questions. One that surprised me the most was that she claimed the children didn't know of the hoax.

This is what I find strange about that claim

1: Prince and Paris' speeches are very similar to Michael's

2: Wasn't Prince there when Murray was doing CPR on Michael? I find it hard to believe that if a double was used to act as a 'dead' Michael, that Prince wouldn't have noticed the difference between a look alike and a father he's known for 13 years.

Thoughts please, was Andro lying?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 am

Yeah i wondered this too, i have always questioned whether Mike's kids know or not and from all the things we have found, i think they do...

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:30 am

Well you never know who is lying...some people say the kids know but the others say they don't know... Rolling Eyes They are smart enough to navigate on the internet even if they don't have accounts and there are a lot of Hoax Websites... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
diane



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 44
Location : holland

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 am

I think michael want never leave his childeren for a year long
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:40 am

yes i also thought it was weird that she said they didn't know. I just don't see michael leaving his kids and doing that to them. I feel that the kids do know. I dont think that Michael would do that.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:27 am


If she did mislead us I believe it was out of honourable intentions can you imagine if she had said yes the kids Know everything what do you think would happen?, every fan from here to kingdom come would be harrasing the kids for info, they might not know but who knows I think it's best all round to assume they don't know that way it saves alot of hassle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaTcHWoRK



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:52 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

If she did mislead us I believe it was out of honourable intentions can you imagine if she had said yes the kids Know everything what do you think would happen?, every fan from here to kingdom come would be harrasing the kids for info, they might not know but who knows I think it's best all round to assume they don't know that way it saves alot of hassle.

You make a very good point, but like you said 'who knows'

Haha, The Parents, The Siblings, Conrad Murray, The Bodyguards lol

Very Happy

But seriously, you do make a good point Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
Heal the World24



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 21
Location : anywhere beautiful in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:56 am

excuze me but if his children didn't know why were they so unemotional. and why would michael be so mean unless it was very serious matter...i have no idea what to believ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaTcHWoRK



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:57 am

The matter is a lot more serious that most of us actually know, this BAM and what Michael will do then will change the fate of humanity, forever, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:11 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
The matter is a lot more serious that most of us actually know, this BAM and what Michael will do then will change the fate of humanity, forever, hopefully.

That's why I think it'd be this year more than next for him to return, I know he wants to change humanity...and his album "The Future" release date could mean for him coming back this year to tell us how much danger we are in for the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaTcHWoRK



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:
The matter is a lot more serious that most of us actually know, this BAM and what Michael will do then will change the fate of humanity, forever, hopefully.

That's why I think it'd be this year more than next for him to return, I know he wants to change humanity...and his album "The Future" release date could mean for him coming back this year to tell us how much danger we are in for the future.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:25 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:
The matter is a lot more serious that most of us actually know, this BAM and what Michael will do then will change the fate of humanity, forever, hopefully.

That's why I think it'd be this year more than next for him to return, I know he wants to change humanity...and his album "The Future" release date could mean for him coming back this year to tell us how much danger we are in for the future.

Very Happy

I'm saying, so many clues at once, it must be soon! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:33 pm

By the way,thank you brett for reminding me about the new album...Why would it be called "The future" if not for revealing us exactly what is going to happen through lyrics... so let's see the track list again:

1.We be ballin
2.She got it
3.A place without no name
4.Work that body
5.To satisfy you
6.Another Day
7.Serious Effect
8.Get out of the rain
9.In the future

You may say the titles aren't weird or something like this but remember the reversed version of Another Day (which you can see on the track list),maybe the others have messages like that one,too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:03 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
By the way,thank you brett for reminding me about the new album...Why would it be called "The future" if not for revealing us exactly what is going to happen through lyrics... so let's see the track list again:

1.We be ballin
2.She got it
3.A place without no name
4.Work that body
5.To satisfy you
6.Another Day
7.Serious Effect
8.Get out of the rain
9.In the future

You may say the titles aren't weird or something like this but remember the reversed version of Another Day (which you can see on the track list),maybe the others have messages like that one,too.



Plus you would think MJ would want some publicity for his new single and album. It's just a theory but it makes complete sense for a return to happen this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
By the way,thank you brett for reminding me about the new album...Why would it be called "The future" if not for revealing us exactly what is going to happen through lyrics... so let's see the track list again:

1.We be ballin
2.She got it
3.A place without no name
4.Work that body
5.To satisfy you
6.Another Day
7.Serious Effect
8.Get out of the rain
9.In the future

You may say the titles aren't weird or something like this but remember the reversed version of Another Day (which you can see on the track list),maybe the others have messages like that one,too.

Plus you would think MJ would want some publicity for his new single and album. It's just a theory but it makes complete sense for a return to happen this year.

that's a good thought Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Yes Diana Very Happy

Plus have you noticed there have been no news reports on the new single or album, and this is the King of Pop we're talking about here. You're gonna talk about his new music coming out. Not even TMZ has said anything about this. Do you think the Jacksons could be keeping everyone quiet so MJ can surprise everyone with a return?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Well if there is no return this year then hopefully the new album will have messages just like when Tom showed us TII backmasked Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Tmz reports only what we call "GARBAGE" lol!
Anyway you are right about the Jacksons...they can even help Michael for his comeback though... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:17 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Tmz reports only what we call "GARBAGE" lol!
Anyway you are right about the Jacksons...they can even help Michael for his comeback though... Rolling Eyes


Maybe that's what Michael means by looking around. He's gonna take it all in from his albums being bought and seeing everyone still cares..then BAM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:18 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Tmz reports only what we call "GARBAGE" lol!
Anyway you are right about the Jacksons...they can even help Michael for his comeback though... Rolling Eyes


Maybe that's what Michael means by looking around. He's gonna take it all in from his albums being bought and seeing everyone still cares..then BAM

not bad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:20 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Tmz reports only what we call "GARBAGE" lol!
Anyway you are right about the Jacksons...they can even help Michael for his comeback though... Rolling Eyes


Maybe that's what Michael means by looking around. He's gonna take it all in from his albums being bought and seeing everyone still cares..then BAM

not bad...


It's just a thought..but it's not such a bad idea Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:24 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Tmz reports only what we call "GARBAGE" lol!
Anyway you are right about the Jacksons...they can even help Michael for his comeback though... Rolling Eyes


Maybe that's what Michael means by looking around. He's gonna take it all in from his albums being bought and seeing everyone still cares..then BAM

not bad...


It's just a thought..but it's not such a bad idea Smile

correct! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009   Today at 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
 
Just a thought on Andro's view of 25th June 2009
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A Noob's eye view
» Cant view website!!!
» A Morbid thought
» Can't view my dota profile
» 1st-person or 3rd-person view in Fallout New Vegas?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: