PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 365...Jack London

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 am

So Jack London had a recent status update: ‎10² + 11² + 12² + 13² + 14²=

He didn't say what it equals...but I added it up, it equals 365...it may mean something...that's the full number of days in a year, except for Leap Year.

I think he may be hinting at something happening soon, because Michael Lee Bush said on Facebook that some great news for MJ fans is coming soon, and Austin Brown's site that says Major Announcements coming in the upcoming weeks...could this be it? Are we soon to seeing Michael come out of hiding?

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonwalk 11/19



Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:25 am

I don't really know what's going to happen. it seems like nothing has occurred so far. I mean he still hasn't made his comeback or anything. if he does i wonder if it might be before the end of this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:35 am

byalovemj wrote:
brett great find Smile...10² + 11² + 12² + 13² + 14²=100+121+144+169+196=730...=>7+3+0=9(9teory)...Mike wiil be comeback in september(september=9) Rolling Eyes

if that is true then i wonder why it would be september? Suspect However, i really feel that BAM is close!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:38 am

Captain_EO wrote:
byalovemj wrote:
brett great find Smile...10² + 11² + 12² + 13² + 14²=100+121+144+169+196=730...=>7+3+0=9(9teory)...Mike wiil be comeback in september(september=9) Rolling Eyes

if that is true then i wonder why it would be september? Suspect However, i really feel that BAM is close!

L.O.V.E
lol i was so excited and i made a mistake 7+3=10...maybe october?!(halloween,thriller ,shock the world),,,,ithink too that BAAAAAAM is close!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:42 am

byalovemj wrote:

lol i was so excited and i made a mistake 7+3=10...maybe october?!(halloween,thriller ,shock the world),,,,ithink too that BAAAAAAM is close!!!

ah! lol ok then now it makes far more sense to be in october Razz lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:44 am

Captain_EO wrote:
byalovemj wrote:

lol i was so excited and i made a mistake 7+3=10...maybe october?!(halloween,thriller ,shock the world),,,,ithink too that BAAAAAAM is close!!!

ah! lol ok then now it makes far more sense to be in october Razz lol!

L.O.V.E
bounce
I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:53 am

byalovemj wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
byalovemj wrote:

lol i was so excited and i made a mistake 7+3=10...maybe october?!(halloween,thriller ,shock the world),,,,ithink too that BAAAAAAM is close!!!

ah! lol ok then now it makes far more sense to be in october Razz lol!

L.O.V.E
bounce
I love you

Lovemj you took my October theory! Laughing

But in September it'd make sense for it to ONLY be on September 3, where he was "laid to rest" at FL...maybe a return then and there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:56 am

Wow this is a great find. I'm not sure what he is hinting here. Is he saying perhaps we will have to wait another year for a comeback? hmmm not sure. I do think that something may be coming but i guess we are just going to have to wait and see. Thanks for sharing

Love you all I love you

-Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:57 am

The only reason I think this year is because I don't think he can stand being away from his children much longer..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
byalovemj wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
byalovemj wrote:

lol i was so excited and i made a mistake 7+3=10...maybe october?!(halloween,thriller ,shock the world),,,,ithink too that BAAAAAAM is close!!!

ah! lol ok then now it makes far more sense to be in october Razz lol!

L.O.V.E
bounce
I love you

Lovemj you took my October theory! Laughing

But in September it'd make sense for it to ONLY be on September 3, where he was "laid to rest" at FL...maybe a return then and there?
yeah Laughing thx brett...yes september make it sense idk what to say ..anyways we must to wait ...and BAM IS CLOSE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:06 pm

byalovemj wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
byalovemj wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
byalovemj wrote:

lol i was so excited and i made a mistake 7+3=10...maybe october?!(halloween,thriller ,shock the world),,,,ithink too that BAAAAAAM is close!!!

ah! lol ok then now it makes far more sense to be in october Razz lol!

L.O.V.E
bounce
I love you

Lovemj you took my October theory! Laughing

But in September it'd make sense for it to ONLY be on September 3, where he was "laid to rest" at FL...maybe a return then and there?
yeah Laughing thx brett...yes september make it sense idk what to say ..anyways we must to wait ...and BAM IS CLOSE

Indeed I just have a huge gut feeling it's this year bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:09 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
byalovemj wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
byalovemj wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
byalovemj wrote:

lol i was so excited and i made a mistake 7+3=10...maybe october?!(halloween,thriller ,shock the world),,,,ithink too that BAAAAAAM is close!!!

ah! lol ok then now it makes far more sense to be in october Razz lol!

L.O.V.E
bounce
I love you

Lovemj you took my October theory! Laughing

But in September it'd make sense for it to ONLY be on September 3, where he was "laid to rest" at FL...maybe a return then and there?
yeah Laughing thx brett...yes september make it sense idk what to say ..anyways we must to wait ...and BAM IS CLOSE

Indeed I just have a huge gut feeling it's this year bounce
BAAAAM BAAAAM BAAAAM bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:15 pm

byalovemj wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
byalovemj wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
byalovemj wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
byalovemj wrote:

lol i was so excited and i made a mistake 7+3=10...maybe october?!(halloween,thriller ,shock the world),,,,ithink too that BAAAAAAM is close!!!

ah! lol ok then now it makes far more sense to be in october Razz lol!

L.O.V.E
bounce
I love you

Lovemj you took my October theory! Laughing

But in September it'd make sense for it to ONLY be on September 3, where he was "laid to rest" at FL...maybe a return then and there?
yeah Laughing thx brett...yes september make it sense idk what to say ..anyways we must to wait ...and BAM IS CLOSE

Indeed I just have a huge gut feeling it's this year bounce
BAAAAM BAAAAM BAAAAM bounce bounce bounce

Laughing A little hyper? But yes, I'm thinking this year would be better for a BAM's Day...if it was in 2011, they wouldn't advertise so we all know, they'd keep it a secret...MAYBE THAT'S IT! They want us to think it's in 2011 so we're all hyped up for it and then BAM! He comes back this year surprising the whole world!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:20 pm

the BAM will be this year and soon...are more clues to believe that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:24 pm

BAM...on phone B=2,A=2,M=6=>2+2+6=10(2010 this year Very Happy)...oh that make it sense again...730=>7+3+0=10....2010(or 10/10)..anyway is 2010 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...BAMMMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:26 pm

byalovemj wrote:
BAM...on phone B=2,A=2,M=6=>2+2+6=10(2010 this year Very Happy)...oh that make it sense again...730=>7+3+0=10....2010(or 10/10)..anyway is 2010 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...BAMMMMMMMMMMMM

Great find! You know I was just thinking about the 10= 2010 but I didn't know if I should have posted that or not, but yes there is a good possibility! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Very Happy thx brett cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm

and in the alphabet are 31 letters..B-2,A-1,M-13..2+1+13=16=>1+6=7 bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:37 pm

byalovemj wrote:
and in the alphabet are 31 letters..B-2,A-1,M-13..2+1+13=16=>1+6=7 bounce bounce bounce

Thanks for telling me this on Facebook byalovemj! We are definately close!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:42 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
byalovemj wrote:
and in the alphabet are 31 letters..B-2,A-1,M-13..2+1+13=16=>1+6=7 bounce bounce bounce

Thanks for telling me this on Facebook byalovemj! We are definately close!
cheers brett thank u again for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
daemon.trances



Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-04-14
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:21 pm

I just did it on a calculator, it equals 730! July 30TH possibly? AGAIN WITH THE SEVENS!


LLOOOOK. I SEARCHED JULY 30TH, MICHAEL JACKSON, AND LOOK WHAT CAME UP! THIS WAS THE FIRST RESULT. ON ET ONLINE, ABOUT THE TOXICOLOGY REPORT... POSTED ON... JULY 30TH, 2009!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/77013/

Here's the article, it's very short...

Quote :
Sources tell ET when they expect the toxicology results will be in for Michael Jackson.
According to a spokesperson for the Los Angeles Coroners office, they are working to reveal the results next week but no day has been decided upon yet.
However, another source affiliated with the medical examination tells ET that the coroners office expects to announce their findings on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 pm

I have been talking with Jack London on Facebbok. He has been quite nice to me. He at first hinted at a BAM on Halloween to me, so then I asked him if he could say the date. He said he could, but he watlrned me "it will be a date that many bookmakers fear."

I asked him if 2012 is the year, I am waiting for a reply. I would put a screenshot but I have no clue how to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Wait a minute..I have asked multiple people and they all say bookmakers fear Friday the 13th.

August 13 in the US is on a Friday...I then went on to ask Jack if it is Friday the 13th. I'm waiting for a reply.

I just don't get it, he said if I figure out the date he would say but not the location or how he will return.

I will keep you all posted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonwalk 11/19



Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:21 pm

the 13th is only in 6 days. whoever this jack london is, i hope that he's telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:24 pm

moonwalk 11/19 wrote:
the 13th is only in 6 days. whoever this jack london is, i hope that he's telling the truth.

It is Friday the 13th they fear. http://www.ogpaper.com/news/news-02055.html

People are saying this guy is legit...I'm keeping an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 365...Jack London   Today at 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
365...Jack London
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Warmachine Character Jack Updgrade Kits
» london burning
» 80 Gigapixel 360degree picture of London.
» TORA is attending London Gaming Con 3rd-4th December 2011.
» Jack-in-the-box is animated!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: