PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 new poem from P.P.PYT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: new poem from P.P.PYT   Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 am

Self Reflection - From Within

"There are lights that reflect in the mirror
Showing the existence of who I am
Made from pure perfection
I am connected to that person
and the person connects to my soul
What I see in that mirror is the reflection of me today
Therefore I am
Connected to the greater self, the great I Am
Wanting to rise above all the evil and ugliness
Involved in a world of so much sadness and hate
I feel like I am stuck in the middle
often analyzing my train of thoughts
Space and time are my creation
searching for something much more
Finding out that it is bigger than you and I
Like a super hero
Saving you from the rainman
He plays games and brings you pain
Erased from the system, like an file on a hard drive
There is corruption inside the system
Yet I feel like there is something, waiting for it to happen
Some choose religion but again I choose saving this falling humanity
Exploring new possibilities deep inside my temple
Father I ask why
Confused contractions, do I know it myself?
Do I know right from wrong?
Who am I to judge?
Only when I find love within
I could express love without
so I need to tell the world
Can´t anyone see the love that I feel right now?
Because nobody loves me the way you do
Anything that you dream is soon going to happen
Just find your self
And try loving your self again, from within. "

Peter Pan PYT
http://www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt/blog
what do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:18 am

Yes, I just read it. It's a great poem by Peter, and I still feel like there is something we don't know about him. I feel kinda stupid, but I imagine this is something Michael could been writing before a comeback.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle



Posts : 203
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Houston

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:54 am

peter pan pyt sounds more like michael each and everyday and I think we found our michael sunny study
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:24 pm



It's a nice little poem but I don't believe it's michael's work, mike's lyrics and poems were far superior, in my humble opinion it's something a fan has written because it's 2nd perspective.
 
It's use of the terms mirror reflexion and pure perfection suggests a focus on  how Michael looks, to me that is obviously through a fans eyes because that's how Michael appeared to his fans.

But michael was never content with the image that looked backed at him, I've heard the term Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD)used to discribe Michael I could agree with that, Michael naturally had a nice looking face he could be the best looking guy in the world but he'd still fail to see it.

But the message is somewhat Michael like in saying we need a fairer world etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mjwendy



Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:


It's a nice little poem but I don't believe it's michael's work, mike's lyrics and poems were far superior, in my humble opinion it's something a fan has written because it's 2nd perspective.
 
It's use of the terms mirror reflexion and pure perfection suggests a focus on  how Michael looks, to me that is obviously through a fans eyes because that's how Michael appeared to his fans.

But michael was never content with the image that looked backed at him, I've heard the term Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD)used to discribe Michael I could agree with that, Michael naturally had a nice looking face he could be the best looking guy in the world but he'd still fail to see it.

But the message is somewhat Michael like in saying we need a fairer world etc.

I must say I agree with you. L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heal the World24



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 21
Location : anywhere beautiful in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:22 pm

byalovemj wrote:
Self Reflection - From Within

"There are lights that reflect in the mirror
Showing the existence of who I am
Made from pure perfection
I am connected to that person
and the person connects to my soul
What I see in that mirror is the reflection of me today
Therefore I am
Connected to the greater self, the great I Am
Wanting to rise above all the evil and ugliness
Involved in a world of so much sadness and hate
I feel like I am stuck in the middle
often analyzing my train of thoughts
Space and time are my creation
searching for something much more
Finding out that it is bigger than you and I
Like a super hero
Saving you from the rainman
He plays games and brings you pain
Erased from the system, like an file on a hard drive
There is corruption inside the system
Yet I feel like there is something, waiting for it to happen
Some choose religion but again I choose saving this falling humanity
Exploring new possibilities deep inside my temple
Father I ask why
Confused contractions, do I know it myself?
Do I know right from wrong?
Who am I to judge?
Only when I find love within
I could express love without
so I need to tell the world
Can´t anyone see the love that I feel right now?
Because nobody loves me the way you do
Anything that you dream is soon going to happen
Just find your self
And try loving your self again, from within. "

Peter Pan PYT Oh yeah, this poem does sound a lot like MJ, i mean c'mon how can any random dude impersonating him come up w/ this poetry?....i dunno, whatever. Basketball
http://www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt/blog
what do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:43 am

Another one...



A Soul Of A Man That Stand Alone - Life After Death ( A Poem For 2Pac)
A Soul Of A Man That Stand Alone



I'm A Soul Of A Man

That Stand Alone

I Was Born With A Ghetto Pass

In This Gritty Prison In Brooklyn

Just Hold On

I'll Show You A Side Of Man You've Never Seen"

My Life Was More Then My Provoking Lyrics

That Capture Your Minds

Preserve My Spirt A Live

Forever Timeless

For That One Moment Only In Time

My Life Wasn't So Picture Perfect

No Soldier Won't To Die Alone

Can You Believe This

All Coming From

A Soul Of A Man That Stand Alone


I Wrote This Poem In The Spirt Of 2Pac
Poem by Peterpanpyt


:/

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:41 am

I do not think Peter is faking about what he says and his emotions. I think he is being himself.

We will NEVER know the truth about Peter, and I will not know it if he don't want us to know. So it's up to him.

As long Michael Jackson could come back and confirm stuff, things would be so much easier to understand.


I miss Peter around the chats, he is being stalked and has no privacy on internet. Because people can't stop asking him questions he has answered.. Peter has a future infront of him, if he hasn't already.. He has over 500 recorded tracks he said, and those I've heard are really great.. So Peter, if you read this.. Please release your tracks, hold yourself anonymous.. Think about what you can earn on this songs you've made, even though you have a 300" inch TV, a studio and a movie theater.. People loves your work, and even if you are not Michael, people still think so. They would support you, always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diane



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 44
Location : holland

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:28 am

NortheNtoM you are completely right Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:13 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
I do not think Peter is faking about what he says and his emotions. I think he is being himself.

We will NEVER know the truth about Peter, and I will not know it if he don't want us to know. So it's up to him.

As long Michael Jackson could come back and confirm stuff, things would be so much easier to understand.


I miss Peter around the chats, he is being stalked and has no privacy on internet. Because people can't stop asking him questions he has answered.. Peter has a future infront of him, if he hasn't already.. He has over 500 recorded tracks he said, and those I've heard are really great.. So Peter, if you read this.. Please release your tracks, hold yourself anonymous.. Think about what you can earn on this songs you've made, even though you have a 300" inch TV, a studio and a movie theater.. People loves your work, and even if you are not Michael, people still think so. They would support you, always.
you're right Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi heal the world24

it's only opinions.

Anyways
You could well be right, I do hold hope but because there are soo many posers and wannabes out there my hope does not extend to blind faith, I have choosen myself a more objectionable approach.
 
There is no harm in questioning things and that applies to life in general from goverment to the media and anything else that's unjust.

michael stressed at lengths not to believe everything we read or are told for that matter,but despite mikes wealth and status he'd also fallen foul of the "system" the lies. 

it pained him so see the suffering and injustices around him he had no faith in our goverments or the media to change the world for the better, he understood the strength in people power.


Michael knew  it would take people power to change things for the better which can only comes about by waking up questioning and realising
change has to start today with you/me by what we are prepared to believe and by what we demand and expect from our politicians.   


Back to the issue in hand my concern is fans are having their hopes falsly rasied, I not here to burst bubbles only to help navigate our way through the stormy waters.

In answer to your questions most people can write a little poetry and some people have ability to impersonate others including michael there's a video on YouTube of a guy who has an identical voice to mj,my message is simple like michael's and that's love ( compassion tolerance where due) and not to beLIEve lies, united we stand devided we fall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Peterpan pyt poem revised   Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:46 pm



"There are lights that reflect in the mirror
Showing the existence of who I am
Made from pure perfection
I am connected to that person
and the person connects to my soul
What I see in that mirror is the reflection of me today
Therefore I am
Connected to the greater self, the great I Am
smoking mirrors self illusion
Wanting to rise above all the evil and ugliness
Involved in a world of so much sadness and hate
I feel like I am stuck in the middle 
often analyzing my train of thoughts
Space and time are my creation
searching for something much more
Finding out that it is bigger than you and I
Like a super hero
Saving you from the rain-man
tell him to go away
He plays games and brings you pain
Erased from the system, like an Trojan file on a hard drive
There is corruption inside the system
Yet I feel like there is something, waiting for it to happen
Some choose religion but again I choose saving this falling humanity
Exploring new possibilities deep inside my temple
Father I ask why
Confused contractions, 3 am I made an plague then sign my name in red do I know what going on?
i don't understand
capitalism 
I told him, That I can't be bought
I plague myself into Trepidation
Do I know right from wrong?
self evolution concepts theory
I found self consciousness
Who am I to judge?
self knowledge false prophets
Contradict self knowledge
I choose not to believe 
because I know the truth.
its comes within
Only when I find love within
then I begin to accept self expression
then soon you can express love without
so I need to tell the world 
Can´t anyone see the love that I feel right now?
Because nobody loves me the way you do
Anything that you dream is soon going to happen
Just find your self
then you will soon find peace
And try loving your self again, from within.

Peter Pan PYT"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heal the World24



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 21
Location : anywhere beautiful in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Hi heal the world24

it's only opinions.

Anyways
You could well be right, I do hold hope but because there are soo many posers and wannabes out there my hope does not extend to blind faith, I have choosen myself a more objectionable approach.
 
There is no harm in questioning things and that applies to life in general from goverment to the media and anything else that's unjust.

michael stressed at lengths not to believe everything we read or are told for that matter,but despite mikes wealth and status he'd also fallen foul of the "system" the lies. 

it pained him so see the suffering and injustices around him he had no faith in our goverments or the media to change the world for the better, he understood the strength in people power.


Michael knew  it would take people power to change things for the better which can only comes about by waking up questioning and realising
change has to start today with you/me by what we are prepared to believe and by what we demand and expect from our politicians.   


Back to the issue in hand my concern is fans are having their hopes falsly rasied, I not here to burst bubbles only to help navigate our way through the stormy waters.

In answer to your questions most people can write a little poetry and some people have ability to impersonate others including michael there's a video on YouTube of a guy who has an identical voice to mj,my message is simple like michael's and that's love ( compassion tolerance where due) and not to beLIEve lies, united we stand devided we fall.


Hey Rogerrabbit: I know that I did say something about the poem sounding similar to what MJ would compose, and you're right about people who impersonate his way of expressing emotions, etc. I sort of forgot that when I griped "It's gotta be him'' or whatever I said; I'll definitely keep that in mind the next time I see something like that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:05 am

Hi heal the world24,

I just wanted to remind you not to get your hopes rasied too high not yet anyway, I won't believe the hoax stuff a 100% until Michael himself utters the word BAM. 
Maybe I need to summons more faith.

We all love the real Michael the man had indelible impact on my life, there may be many artists who are compared to mike usher timberlake etc which is all flattering but for me there will only ever be one Michael Jackson.

it seems michael's story is still unfolding we must remain strong  what ever happens,and remember to treasure those who are important to us.

I'm glad this topic came up because it made me think and then it occurred to me but what IF Michael had died (which he didn't), is the same now happening to michael as it did to Elvis?

It seems elvis's memory has become something of a joke where by sound alikes get together under the guise of  tribute acts but in my opinion it's just making a mockery it's tacky and disrespectful. 

I would dread the same to ever  happen our Michael or his memory.
  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:30 pm

PPPYT said on his Twitter to tell him if anyone can figure out the meanings of these poems..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heal the World24



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 21
Location : anywhere beautiful in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:44 pm



hi Rrabbit,
yeah, i'm pretty much the same, i dont believ everything i hear concerning the hoax, but sometimes a very credible find comes up and makes u wonder.
i dont pay much attention to the world of secular music, and dudes like usher, timberlake,etc., they dont really remind me of him (specially since i dont even listen to their music), Michael was/is different fom all the rest and always will be.

And yes, i dont want anyone to make fun of him in any way.....Though, many have already in crude ways i do not approve of.

Anywho, thnx for sharing your opinions w/ me and caring. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Heal the World24 wrote:


hi Rrabbit,
yeah, i'm pretty much the same, i dont believ everything i hear concerning the hoax, but sometimes a very credible find comes up and makes u wonder.
i dont pay much attention to the world of secular music, and dudes like usher, timberlake,etc., they dont really remind me of him (specially since i dont even listen to their music), Michael was/is different fom all the rest and always will be.

And yes, i dont want anyone to make fun of him in any way.....Though, many have already in crude ways i do not approve of.

Anywho, thnx for sharing your opinions w/ me and caring. flower


Thank you heal the world24,


Your right we shouldn't dismiss credible info,all info should be considered until disproved, all these leads sometimes get me soo frustrated when they turn out to be fake so I feel quite annoyed that people could do this to us *takes deep breath*. Lol  
We've all had a hard time recently
I'm sure all our hardwork will be rewarded  
Soon keep the faith Smile .  





flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heal the World24



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 21
Location : anywhere beautiful in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:38 pm



Hello roger albino ,

lol, ik what you mean; like now some ppl in Sri Lanka think MJ is a turtle all becuz it has a skin disorder that makes it go white (relates to Michael's skin condition), and supposedly has an image of MJ's face on it's shell...It looks totally fake and i don't believ any of it. But yeah, that's just one example of what ppl will do to make others go off the true path and wander aimlessly through lies until they realize that they've been tricked. affraid

And I too feel that everything will pay off in good time! Wink
sunny


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Heal the World24 wrote:


Hello roger albino ,

lol, ik what you mean; like now some ppl in Sri Lanka think MJ is a turtle all becuz it has a skin disorder that makes it go white (relates to Michael's skin condition), and supposedly has an image of MJ's face on it's shell...It looks totally fake and i don't believ any of it. But yeah, that's just one example of what ppl will do to make others go off the true path and wander aimlessly through lies until they realize that they've been tricked. affraid

And I too feel that everything will pay off in good time! Wink
sunny



Omg a turtle,it's wonderful mysterious creature but a turtle *giggles* I've heard everything now.

I'm just waiting for two headed larma that mj owned story to surface now which I just made up.

but how long before a lazy journalist picks it up and reports it as fact lol, the positive thing about the sri lanka story is we might get some more belivers but they'll have to drop the turtle theory lol.

I'm gonna have to leave this topic alone now because we are having too much fun at the poor turtles exspense besides we've got more important matters to deal with but nice to stop and chat though.

L.O.V.E.   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: new poem from P.P.PYT   Today at 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down
 
new poem from P.P.PYT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Emzan Writes A Creepy Poem With The Help Of Her Dopey Friend Shyanne!
» A Poem for some Members
» I Am That Girl - Poem
» Here's a short poem for a change of pace from the limericks
» Ranting. The angry man's poetry. (My official rant thread.)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: