PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pearl Jr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mirre



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : netherlands

PostSubject: Pearl Jr   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:00 am



This video sounds a bit like a comercial for her book, but what about what she is saying???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:35 am

My computer was being annoying so i couldn't watch the video...but i think i have seen it before...is it the one where she is explaining about the door on the house? If so it is a really great video and PearlJr is doing a great job at providing us with evidence Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Yes i think i posted this video a while back. It is very interesting isn't it

-Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Whilst I was letting this new video load up, I took a moment to read some of the comments....most people are asking Pearl if she is an insider and is relaying messages/clues from Michael so that we know about the death hoax...I have always had a feeling that she may actually be an insider because she knows so much! Also, doesn't she personally know Jermaine? Who knows if she personally knows MJ too? What do you guys think about that?

She is usually quite quick to respond to comments on her videos, right? Yet these comments about her being connected to MJ have no comments....yet. It is a very good video btw lol!



L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.



Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Neverland (:

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:23 am

I too have had a sneaky suspicion that Pearl may be an insider after all, because I KNOW she knows many people in the Jackson family, however I'm not so sure how close she ever got to Michael. Either way, she seems to have a plethora of knowledge concerning the hoax, never loses her optimism, never throws in the towel, like she KNOWS what's going to happen. . .

I'm not 100% on her being an insider or not, I'm more 60-40 on it, I am more on the side of her being one, but I keep my mind open.

I never did see that top video though, but watching it now. . . I don't know how real it is, cause the doors do not look the same to me, unless I'm seeing them wrong. The door he comes out of is a single, while the house she's talking about has double doors. I don't know about it, but I don't think it's really him. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:15 am

Well I think she may be one and the only reason that she hasn't said she is an insider is because of the reaction others have got when they make that claim...But who knows! I still have a huge feeling she is though Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:42 am

Hey guys! What's happened to Pearl's website?

What happens when you click this link? For me her usual site doesn't appear...it's just one of those site full of advertising stuff Suspect

http://michaeljacksoninsider.com/

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:17 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Hey guys! What's happened to Pearl's website?

What happens when you click this link? For me her usual site doesn't appear...it's just one of those site full of advertising stuff Suspect

http://michaeljacksoninsider.com/

L.O.V.E

It could be a web glitch then again I know there's been disputes between pearl and believers over intellectual rights, so it could be that, keep the faith it's all for love.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:44 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:


It could be a web glitch then again I know there's been disputes between pearl and believers over intellectual rights, so it could be that, keep the faith it's all for love.



Well I asked on the FB TP group too and someone said that Pearl posted on twitter saying she has got a video to share with us explaining what has happened...I can't remember because I haven't been back on FB yet, but I think she said it was something interesting or exciting...so I actually can't wait to find out what's going on!

EDIT: I just looked and she said she couldnt wait to share what happened... Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:33 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:


It could be a web glitch then again I know there's been disputes between pearl and believers over intellectual rights, so it could be that, keep the faith it's all for love.



Well I asked on the FB TP group too and someone said that Pearl posted on twitter saying she has got a video to share with us explaining what has happened...I can't remember because I haven't been back on FB yet, but I think she said it was something interesting or exciting...so I actually can't wait to find out what's going on!

EDIT: I just looked and she said she couldnt wait to share what happened... Very Happy

L.O.V.E

Yes apparently a website glitch, her website lease expired, I think the videos about a return date but we had many return dates banded around, keep the faith it's all for love.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:


Yes apparently a website glitch, her website lease expired, I think the videos about a return date but we had many return dates banded around, keep the faith it's all for love.



Ah yes, it's good she's back online Smile I haven't seen the video, but I'm about to watch it now Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissyhsmiling



Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:11 am

Hi guys, Pearl has been tweeting some interesting stuff, im in work at the mo so havent had a lot of time to go through it all, but she had a call from Dick Gregory (long time friend of the jacksons) to give her a date?! also said the trial was a farce!!...definately worth watching!!! cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkoMUvscv4g&list=UUnEAUvplH5OsIB6raUUclEg&index=1&feature=plcp


she has also tweeted the following posts :

Thanks 2 @Appleheadlives 4 sending me/us on journey discovering TheMainAttraction+Tom Fox=Michael JOE=Peterpanpyt=MainAttraction Thanks


OK I'll do video on my Chimela phone calls regarding song Mama's Pearl-N Pseudocide EmovieBook, but have learned more about Chimela=Michael


..very interesting and I think I will have to read more when I have more time..one more thing..Im not sure if any of you saw a video on you tube apparently from Peterpanpyt which is basically a dude making a voice recording sounding very similar to michael...here is the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofxLdtQq6Pw

..Peterpanpty on twitter has made a statement to say that this is not him in the video!!

will try and find out more about tom fox and chimela..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:02 am

Here's Pearl Jr's latest video guys



L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:06 am

Pearl Jr's new video is a good one!



L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissyhsmiling



Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 am

Hey ladies n gents, new video from Pearl JR...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KnHrEoq8N4&list=UUnEAUvplH5OsIB6raUUclEg&index=1&feature=plcp

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DazMJ



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:31 am

My opinion is she is just someone trying to make out that she is important enough to have "insider" information, I've watched all her videos and not seen a single thing that couldn't have been found out elsewhere.

The first video posted here is clearly wrong, she points out that she visited the address and it had the same door, well if you watch the supposed MJ clip it's a single door, the address she goes to has a double door, pretty obvious unless you are far to deep into the hoax to overlook things like that.

There are strange things about all this, but lets stick to what can be proved rather than leading the evidence to what we "feel" is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BamsDayIsNear



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:07 pm

DazMJ wrote:
My opinion is she is just someone trying to make out that she is important enough to have "insider" information, I've watched all her videos and not seen a single thing that couldn't have been found out elsewhere.

The first video posted here is clearly wrong, she points out that she visited the address and it had the same door, well if you watch the supposed MJ clip it's a single door, the address she goes to has a double door, pretty obvious unless you are far to deep into the hoax to overlook things like that.

There are strange things about all this, but lets stick to what can be proved rather than leading the evidence to what we "feel" is right.

are you new to watching her videos?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr   Today at 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
 
Pearl Jr
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pearl of wisdom. and some items drop from boss on terror diff used for?
» Request for some ChessGUI books
» testo book tour 26
» Pearl shells and corals
» Koolaid's Workplace

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: