PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

iamdiddy...again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eternallymikes

PostSubject: iamdiddy...again   Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:59 am

This is from his twitter account -
iamdiddy If you haven't seen this yet, please watch this!!! a beautiful love letter!!!! http://diddy.it/bG4QBF RT RT. !
about 9 hours ago via UberTwitter
It DOESN'T mention MJ but it is just strange!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 pm

eternallymikes wrote:
This is from his twitter account -
iamdiddy If you haven't seen this yet, please watch this!!! a beautiful love letter!!!! http://diddy.it/bG4QBF RT RT. !
about 9 hours ago via UberTwitter
It DOESN'T mention MJ but it is just strange!!!

Did you see the slogan for his blog though?

Dream, Believe, Do, repeat.

Believe!

And, what was the 'message' diddy put next to the video?

LOVE. Usually when you say or type the word love, it's not all capitalized. Here, it was. So... put periods after all the letters and you get...

L.O.V.E.!!!

So, there are connections with MJ too, especially in the beginning of the video, because it talks about how the family won't except him, and it says good bye new york. Where is New York? In the USA! What family won't except him? THE USA!!! There are a lot of hints, but they are very subtle. This video was amazing, because of all the clues, and because of how it was done! It was AMAZING. Diddy has good taste.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:17 am

thx for sharing Smile...i saw on his blog the section BELIEVE

this is an video http://vimeo.com/10612506
and at section LOVE i saw

....yeah i agree with u daemon diddy give us many clues..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:17 am

As I said in a previous posting on Diddy, he was thanking God profusely for some really good news he had heard. This was weeks ago (maybe months by now). My gut feeling was that it was MJ related. Could be wrong, but you can only hope... and I am hoping with all my heart. Please be ok Michael... PLEASE!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:09 am

Here's something tweeted by diddy: BELIEVE!!! http://www.diddyblog.com/category/believe/
Isnt that MJ's spiritual advisor? It doesn't mention MJ but, again, that's who pops into your mind when hearing this. It's absolutley BEAUTIFUL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 pm

All i can say wow, this is good I felt like Michael was talking to us in a way when it said I have to leave and I loved you the first moment i saw you and i will miss you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
eternallymikes

PostSubject: iamdiddy...again   Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:32 am

Check this out!!! "

http://www.diddyblog.com/

Click on "GROW"

Scroll down

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:49 pm

He just said an hour ago

'yall aint ready for this!!!!'

soon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:16 am

guys....no more words I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:44 am

I don't know how to take screen shots but I was tweeting at Sean all morning finally telling him just to give some clues for the non believers that weren't catching on. Nothing. Then I started getting replies from all these people that agreed with me that he's talking about MJ who's returning on New Years Eve. So I just asked Sean if it was the King of Pop himself that he was talking about, nothing again. So I just tweeted him saying I know who it is and he DM'd me "Yes you do" << someone tell me how to take a screenshot please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:54 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
<< someone tell me how to take a screenshot please.

Press the button on your keyboard that says 'PrtScn' or if you are using a macbook then press CMD+SHIFT+3...BTW Brett, I am glad you sent Diddy that DM! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:32 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
I don't know how to take screen shots but I was tweeting at Sean all morning finally telling him just to give some clues for the non believers that weren't catching on. Nothing. Then I started getting replies from all these people that agreed with me that he's talking about MJ who's returning on New Years Eve. So I just asked Sean if it was the King of Pop himself that he was talking about, nothing again. So I just tweeted him saying I know who it is and he DM'd me "Yes you do" << someone tell me how to take a screenshot please.

KIA you must press the button ImpPnt is usually next to "supr" "pause" and that commands buttons.. once you do that, what you were seeing in your computer gets attached as if you just "copy" that image.. so the next thing to do is to use a program for manage images, it can even be Paint! so lets asume you use Paint.. once you open the program, create a new work and press ctrl+v and you'll paste the image... and there you go, just save the file and upload it using imageshack.us or something similar.. so you can choose the forum size and post the image without problems in here...

hope you understand me XD
love you all

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Iamdidy recently deleted all his tweets, but now he is back.

I noticed some interesting ones,

"HaTE is so 2010! And is for super suckas! Hug a Hater today and let em know that tomorrow they have a chance to be Born again! 2011 LUV! RT"

"Ccý11 is your Year!!!! Remember I Told You!!!! BELIEVE!!! And NEVER GIVE UP!!! #LTTP! 2011 here we come!"

He is talking about his New Year Eve at Luxor hotel, and guess who's gonna be there?
- Criss Angel, and start his first shows..

One starts 5 PM, the other 7PM.

What wouldnt be a bigger bam, than coming back on the New Year, with loads of firework, with some magic work from Criss Angel..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:08 pm

norwegiantom wrote:
Iamdidy recently deleted all his tweets, but now he is back.

I noticed some interesting ones,

"HaTE is so 2010! And is for super suckas! Hug a Hater today and let em know that tomorrow they have a chance to be Born again! 2011 LUV! RT"

"Ccý11 is your Year!!!! Remember I Told You!!!! BELIEVE!!! And NEVER GIVE UP!!! #LTTP! 2011 here we come!"

He is talking about his New Year Eve at Luxor hotel, and guess who's gonna be there?
- Criss Angel, and start his first shows..

One starts 5 PM, the other 7PM.

What wouldnt be a bigger bam, than coming back on the New Year, with loads of firework, with some magic work from Criss Angel..

wow that is so amazing...hopefully this is a comeback Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:08 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/iamdiddy

he is sooo excited this few days with his all LOVE thing!
<3

iamdiddy iamdiddy
I have some Big announcements coming this week!!!! Stay tuned! I'm very excited! Let's go!
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

iamdiddy iamdiddy
Approach today like there's no tomorrow. Dream. Believe. DO. Repeat.
15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:47 am

I think it's not related to Michael.This is almost exactly what happened at the New Years Eve when everybody got excited about Diddy's tweets but actually they were about his concert thing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:41 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
I think it's not related to Michael.This is almost exactly what happened at the New Years Eve when everybody got excited about Diddy's tweets but actually they were about his concert thing lol!

didn't say it was about Michael.. i just posted here because this thread about diddy already exist and I don't like to create threads when there are others that are already talking about a topic... in this case: diddy.

I love to see him so excited about his new record and all the things that came up just for st valentine and the word LOVE is in almost all his tweets and retweets..

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:35 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

yea i agree...and whats the point of posting it on this "HOAX FORUM" about MICHAEL JACKSON...if it has nothing to so with it...just saying
Back to top Go down
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:12 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

yea i agree...and whats the point of posting it on this "HOAX FORUM" about MICHAEL JACKSON...if it has nothing to so with it...just saying

In my humble huuuuumble opinion, it is a hoax forum but here you can find topics or posts about everything, just check the breaking news section Wink just saying
besides.. you, me, and the rest of the members doesn't know the truth, maybe is nothing but a coincidence that he use the slogan with the word believe and that he keeps twiiting things like believe or wait or you'll see when there is no up coming super duper news related to his music since he presented his record just a few months ago.. and since nor you, or me or anybody here knows who is in this hoax and who leaves clues or whatever.. I don't think this is so "out of place"... I mean.. c'mon, I can create a Twitter account with a name that mentions some of the favorites songs of Michael, then I post something like "big surprise, believe and we will be together again" and the half of this and other forums will start to follow me.. so whats the big deal with posting something about P Diddy?.. sometimes I just don't get it.. for real, sometimes I just think that the only opinion that counts its the one of the members who can be daily at the forum

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Inhalib wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

In my humble huuuuumble opinion, it is a hoax forum but here you can find topics or posts about everything, just check the breaking news section Wink just saying
besides.. you, me, and the rest of the members doesn't know the truth, maybe is nothing but a coincidence that he use the slogan with the word believe and that he keeps twiiting things like believe or wait or you'll see when there is no up coming super duper news related to his music since he presented his record just a few months ago.. and since nor you, or me or anybody here knows who is in this hoax and who leaves clues or whatever.. I don't think this is so "out of place"... I mean.. c'mon, I can create a Twitter account with a name that mentions some of the favorites songs of Michael, then I post something like "big surprise, believe and we will be together again" and the half of this and other forums will start to follow me.. so whats the big deal with posting something about P Diddy?.. sometimes I just don't get it.. for real, sometimes I just think that the only opinion that counts its the one of the members who can be daily at the forum

It's true we do use breaking news for other topics other than breaking news, I have I will admit it, sometimes there isn't any breaking but it's still nice to keep things ticking over & keep  communicating until things do begin to happen, we are all very different people with different interests from all over the globe, but we all share a passion with a common purpose, as for regular posters some might need that constant contact with the forum & others less so, your right it's not about numbers, no it's about connecting & giving others the faith & strength & lastly it's a means to an outlet to deal  with issues around the hoax/"death" which shouldn't be under estimated, alas the important thing above all else is to remember what we do share, it's all for love. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:14 pm

ok hear me out...I do not want u to take anything i say out of context...this is all for love and the forum so please hear me out thank you in advance

Quote :
sometimes I just don't get it.. for real, sometimes I just think that the only opinion that counts its the one of the members who can be daily at the forum

this is completely and utterly false...if u notice we accept every and i mean EVERY opinion that the members of this forum have...if u notice we welcome all the new people that post...we keep an open mind about what people have to say...i dont know what in the world would posses u to say that we dont accept other peoples opinions here because that is not true what so ever....im sorry if you felt that by me asking what the point of your post was offended u in anyway...it just didnt seem necessary if u get what i mean

i understand u may not like me...and thats fine i could care less but for the sake of the forum and for the sake of Michael can we at least be civil here? i would like to keep the reputation that the forum has of being a family.

-Alex

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy...again   Today at 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down

iamdiddy...again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: