PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Michael used to hide say voice coach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Michael used to hide say voice coach   Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:29 am


Michael used to hide in tunnels under stages to avoid talking to his staff after performances according to his former voice coach yvie burnett, this plays to theory michael enjoyed hiding going missing his favorite game was hide and seek.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Michael-Jackson-hid-in-a-tunnel/Article1-585519.aspx

She describes michael as one of the rudest celebrities,how dare she michael was a superstar the worlds most famous person at his peak and not accountable to no underlings, talking of moral standards what sort of person disrepects a "dead" man over something so petty, kudos to Michael for not suffering fools. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael used to hide say voice coach   Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Hmm i do believe the part that he used to hide but i don't agree with her reasons for why he hid. Michael is the exact opposite of what he has been described her. So as far as believing they way he describes him i would have to disagree. Anyway this is a great find thanks for sharing.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
moonwalk 11/19



Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Michael used to hide say voice coach   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:18 pm

It probably wasn't always easy for him to act happy if he wasn't feeling happy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heal the World24



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 21
Location : anywhere beautiful in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: Michael used to hide say voice coach   Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:38 pm

judge, judge. lie, lie....That's what happens when ur famous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Michael used to hide say voice coach   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:19 pm

moonwalk 11/19 wrote:
It probably wasn't always easy for him to act happy if he wasn't feeling happy sometimes.

Agreed in fact I would say it could become something of a burden, but if you consider michael not being able to face his staff and replace it with the world and taking the hiding to the next level you have a man who is hiding from the world= the death hoax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlett



Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-08-09
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Michael used to hide say voice coach   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:13 am

Seth Riggs was Mike's voice coach for 3 decades and that's a fact. So when was this Yvie his voice coach? She can't be someone who was really close to Mike. In my opinion just another one on the money train for a few moments of fame and in the headlines of the magazines and newspapers.

And remember how he dealt with his staff and people in "This is It"? I am pretty sure that he wasn't always happy if things didn't go well, but I cannot imagine him being rude or impolite or whatever this woman says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonwalk 11/19



Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Michael used to hide say voice coach   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:48 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
moonwalk 11/19 wrote:
It probably wasn't always easy for him to act happy if he wasn't feeling happy sometimes.

Agreed in fact I would say it could become something of a burden, but if you consider michael not being able to face his staff and replace it with the world and taking the hiding to the next level you have a man who is hiding from the world= the death hoax.

yes, but i guess you have to pay a price when your famous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Michael used to hide say voice coach   Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Scarlett wrote:
Seth Riggs was Mike's voice coach for 3 decades and that's a fact. So when was this Yvie his voice coach? She can't be someone who was really close to Mike. In my opinion just another one on the money train for a few moments of fame and in the headlines of the magazines and newspapers.

And remember how he dealt with his staff and people in "This is It"? I am pretty sure that he wasn't always happy if things didn't go well, but I cannot imagine him being rude or impolite or whatever this woman says.

I don't know when she coached him, she could be a crazy woman apparently shes a voice coach on the x-factor.
most people who have replied to this topic seemed offended, the post was meant to highlight how michael likes to hide, forget the insults and take the clues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlett



Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-08-09
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Michael used to hide say voice coach   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:52 am

@rogerrabbit

No, don't worry I don't feel offended at all. I read this article somewhere out there in the tabloids and it is just my hot temper... lol And we know about Michael's hiding. That's a reason why he wears masks and disguises all the time. If you are THAT famous I guess you have no other choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Michael used to hide say voice coach   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:17 am

Scarlett wrote:
@rogerrabbit

No, don't worry I don't feel offended at all. I read this article somewhere out there in the tabloids and it is just my hot temper... lol And we know about Michael's hiding. That's a reason why he wears masks and disguises all the time. If you are THAT famous I guess you have no other choice.

That's me and you both with hot tempers lol, media and journalism sucks it's only entertaining at best but mostly despressing lying propaganda,
I'm sure the world would be a little better without news media, I've learnt
to compartmentalise all the trash media you have to or you'll wind up believing everything in print or everything a happy shiny newscaster reports.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Michael used to hide say voice coach   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:19 am

Scarlett wrote:
@rogerrabbit

No, don't worry I don't feel offended at all. I read this article somewhere out there in the tabloids and it is just my hot temper... lol And we know about Michael's hiding. That's a reason why he wears masks and disguises all the time. If you are THAT famous I guess you have no other choice.

That's me and you both with hot tempers lol, media and journalism sucks it's only entertaining at best but mostly despressing lying propaganda,
I'm sure the world would be a little better without news media, I've learnt
to compartmentalise all the trash media you have to or you'll wind up believing everything in print or everything a happy shiny newscaster reports.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Michael used to hide say voice coach   Today at 3:27 am

Back to top Go down
 
Michael used to hide say voice coach
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Relaxing voice - A talented singer
» Michael's Bunk
» Coach Wilson on Twitter
» Michael L's Diary - IC #6 Work Thread
» TORA Q&A: Michael Epps

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: