PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Michael says "I'm dead"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.Y.T.

PostSubject: Michael says "I'm dead"   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:21 am

Michael Jackson's appearance at the O2 Arena , London . Michael says: "..when I say this is it I really mean this is it, because I'm...(laughs)..DEAD"

Look at 1:53 - 2:03. You will hear it if you wear a headphone. You turn the volume a little,then you can hear it Shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50tusEWpMpQ&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacksonlive.mybb.ru
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael says "I'm dead"   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 am

affraid WOW! Michael definitely says something in the mic because it is far to loud for someone in the crowd to have said! It is also definitely a one syllable word like "dead", so i really cannot think of anything else he could have put there! Great find P.Y.T!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael says "I'm dead"   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:50 am

Shocked wow this is amazing. This is defiantly a huge clue that Michael put out there. Thanks for sharing this P.Y.T.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Michael says "I'm dead"   Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:59 am

I am not sure if you know her series, but there's LunaJo67 who uploaded an amazing series about "What did happen on June 25th?".

Regarding this post, she has just uploaded part 19 which deals with all the surroundings of the O2 press conference. It is amazing what she found out!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael says "I'm dead"   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:43 am

I soo want hear it but I can't, to hear it  it would comfirm from michael's own mouth preparation for the hoax.

I never hear those messages in reserved songs so maybe I don't hear alot of stuff, to me michael says because when I say this is it I really mean this is it because..." Umm"  in place of "dead", spit it out michael because what?, guess we'll just have to wait a while for that answer.   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael says "I'm dead"   Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:22 am

Scarlett wrote:
I am not sure if you know her series, but there's LunaJo67 who uploaded an amazing series about "What did happen on June 25th?".

Regarding this post, she has just uploaded part 19 which deals with all the surroundings of the O2 press conference. It is amazing what she found out!

Yes i have seen LunaJo67's videos before i think they are very well done. This video was very interesting. And i think it has a lot of clues in it. Thanks for sharing.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael says "I'm dead"   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:12 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

I soo want hear it but I can't, to hear it  it would comfirm from michael's own mouth preparation for the hoax.

I never hear those messages in reserved songs so maybe I don't hear alot of stuff, to me michael says because when I say this is it I really mean this is it because..." Umm"  in place of "dead", spit it out michael because what?, guess we'll just have to wait a while for that answer.   

Hey Rogerrabbit, it is just after he says "UMM"...can't remember how far after but you can hear it very quitely Very Happy I think it is when the camera turns to the audience if i remember correctly Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael says "I'm dead"   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:17 am

Dear P.Y.T.,the video is ready! Sorry for being late

hope it is exactly how you wanted to be Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael says "I'm dead"   Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:

Hey Rogerrabbit, it is just after he says "UMM"...can't remember how far after but you can hear it very quitely Very Happy I think it is when the camera turns to the audience if i remember correctly Razz

L.O.V.E

Thanks captain eo,

I'm still not hearing it, something is said as the camera switches to the fans I'm wondering if Michael was speaking to dermot, I'm gonna have to check over a few videos of the o2 announcement failing that get my ears syringed lol .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael says "I'm dead"   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:15 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Thanks captain eo,

I'm still not hearing it, something is said as the camera switches to the fans I'm wondering if Michael was speaking to dermot, I'm gonna have to check over a few videos of the o2 announcement failing that get my ears syringed lol .

lol! ok then Rogerrabbit! Razz I was wondering though, if he was saying something to dermot, why did he say it in the direction of the mic? I have done what you are going to do and checked out a few other videos of the 02 press conference. Mike seems to turn his head towards the audience just as the camera is moving away from him! I hope you can hear it Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael says "I'm dead"   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:02 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Dear P.Y.T.,the video is ready! Sorry for being late

hope it is exactly how you wanted to be Smile

Wow this is a great video D. I could hear it more clear in that video. Thanks so much.

Love you I love you

-Alex
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael says "I'm dead"   Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:08 am

Glad to hear it is useful Smile You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael says "I'm dead"   Today at 11:28 am

Back to top Go down

Michael says "I'm dead"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1