PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Time Management

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nancydoodle

PostSubject: Time Management   Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:29 am

Ok my friend and I were discussing the hoax last night on chat and seems to believe that the Michael in the o2 conference was really michael, but to me it really wasn't, as well as my other friends. And I was thinking today, ok if Michael had less than 2 months to do a hoax and he had to plan who were the people that were gonna be involved, the events that were going to occur in June, everything. Would he have time to go all the way to London, do an about 30 minute conference and come back? Like in America it doesnt take a car ride to go to london, it's impossible of course to state the obvious. So I'm thinking Michael could've probably called up a double in London, since he has a lot of doubles around the world, and would've told him to the favor of doing the press conference, whil he got his work done to pull this off. That could've been possible to save time, because if it was me and I had to go to London just to do a conference on a tour that wasn't even going to happen, that would be a waste of time, while I could get a double to do it for me and that way I could please the fans and do my work at the same time. What Michael probably did was time management.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Time Management   Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 am

Quote :
ok if Michael had less than 2 months to do a hoax and he had to plan who were the people that were gonna be involved, the events that were going to occur in June, everything.

Well,I don't know if this is true,but I heard that he planned this hoax almost 20 years ago... Neutral If this is true,I'm kinda sure he had time to do whatever he needed to do before the hoax took place but if that is NOT true,I agree with you about the double from London.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Time Management   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:24 am

nancydoodle wrote:
Ok my friend and I were discussing the hoax last night on chat and seems to believe that the Michael in the o2 conference was really michael, but to me it really wasn't, as well as my other friends. And I was thinking today, ok if Michael had less than 2 months to do a hoax and he had to plan who were the people that were gonna be involved, the events that were going to occur in June, everything. Would he have time to go all the way to London, do an about 30 minute conference and come back? Like in America it doesnt take a car ride to go to london, it's impossible of course to state the obvious. So I'm thinking Michael could've probably called up a double in London, since he has a lot of doubles around the world, and would've told him to the favor of doing the press conference, whil he got his work done to pull this off. That could've been possible to save time, because if it was me and I had to go to London just to do a conference on a tour that wasn't even going to happen, that would be a waste of time, while I could get a double to do it for me and that way I could please the fans and do my work at the same time. What Michael probably did was time management.

Hi nancynoodle love ya name btw.

I can understand what your saying all that prep and time for such a short announcement, but this was huge, it was a once chance thing which could make or break his career which is why it needed to be him not a representive, could you imagine the slanderous media waiting to say "Jackson can't even be bothered to show for his own announcement".

The whole o2 thing was bizzare everything was off and odd, it was less than perfect but I think that was it's intended purpose, the rumours had already started prior to his "death", I see dr tohme tohme made the effort to come to the o2 so why not Michael. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena

PostSubject: Re: Time Management   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:03 am

nancydoodle wrote:

Yes, Nancy as I had mentioned to you before when we have had previous discussions about this issue....You make some valid points. However, this was an enormous undertaking that MJ had to face. And yes, it may not of been the Michael we have seen in the past. Some felt his behavior may have been odd or simply different. Just imagine being in his shoes....he had to feel anxiety, excitement and just overwhelmed to mention a few emotions. Plus, knowing he is the type of man that loves to oversee and be involved with everything that he is apart of...Would we really believe that MJ would allow an impersonator to hold that press conference instead of himself?
I know you have told me you have watched that clip numerous times....suggest that you watch a few more times...but be sure to do so with your eyes closed...and truly listen to his voice, then watch it again and watch his body language and his facial expressions in spite of him wearing his sunglasses. This is said with love. Feel my LOVE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Time Management   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:21 am

Remember Michael knew when he went up there, on the scene.. That this would be IT, This Is It, he said.. "This will be the finale show, in London."

He knew he was about to trick fans, and die later on.. I wouldn't feel really comfortable going there, lying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Time Management   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:51 am

They are nancynoodle's opinions which are all valid,  most believers evidence clues etc are all opinions, I believe this (toxic) topic is almost controversial as the actual death debate between the belivers non believers, this gives a little insight for those who believe it was mj at the o2 to how the non believers feel about the apparent "obvious" being ignored.

It's a subject that will rage on, but we'll only have the answers for sure when Michael returns and reveals his video diaries as a movie then dvd (mental note) check the dvd extras: the o2 arena who is it? Lol, we must accept the differences in other's and our own opinions because there is no such thing as a right or wrong opinion,opinions are just ones own interpretation, however content is somthing else, peace and love.   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Time Management   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:30 pm

it was just what i thought and maybe i shouldnt have posted this but it was something i felt the need to say because I wanted to know what you guys thought about it, so I can see what you guys think. Like I know this was a hard moment for mj, like he could be thinking of so many things at once you know, like I've been told this before and I've been told again. Um you guys don't really have to set yourselves on my opinion like you can continue to believe what is in your heart. Like I don't mean to say that what I say goes, but just trying to figure things out and putting pieces together, that's all I'm trying to do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Management   Today at 9:05 am

Back to top Go down

Time Management
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1