PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nulled topic ( ignore )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Another Michael Jackson look alike unknown?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nefy2007#p/u/3/IRnvnca18EI

Last edited by Rogerrabbit on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:08 pm

The link doesn't work, could you please try again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:12 pm

the link worked fine for me, the images were a little small but i am not sure if they are MJ or a double..sorry!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:18 pm

thanks captain eo it's the mobile version:( . check out the link below but allow others to study the image and say whether they think it's Michael or not Wink .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm not sure what you mean, Rogerrabbit - are you asking if we think the guy in the video is Michael? If so, I have to tell you this is one of the ugliest "doubles" I've ever seen...
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:31 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean, Rogerrabbit - are you asking if we think the guy in the video is Michael? If so, I have to tell you this is one of the ugliest "doubles" I've ever seen...

ok you gave it away carefully selected images look as close to mj as i've seen so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

thanks captain eo it's the mobile version:( . check out the link below but allow others to study the image and say whether they think it's Michael or not Wink .

Ah that link was much better! lol! I'm still not too sure though Embarassed What do you think Rogerrabbit?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:

Ah that link was much better! lol! I'm still not too sure though Embarassed What do you think Rogerrabbit?

L.O.V.E

double he looks a lot like michael did a few years ago, not that Michael is ugly, althought it looks like him it doesnt I might remove this topic before world war 3 breaks out lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
I might remove this topic before world war 3 breaks out lol.
I don't think we have to go that far Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:55 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:
I might remove this topic before world war 3 breaks out lol.
I don't think we have to go that far Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't want to offend anyone least of all you Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:01 pm

I'm not at all offended! As I said before, everyone in this forum has the right to their own opinion, and personally I think we are all friends here I love you Maybe this guy could look like Mike in still pictures, but in this video he doesn't - but that's just MY opinion Laughing
Remember, I love you all I love you
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:15 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
I'm not at all offended! As I said before, everyone in this forum has the right to their own opinion, and personally I think we are all friends here I love you Maybe this guy could look like Mike in still pictures, but in this video he doesn't - but that's just MY opinion Laughing
Remember, I love you all I love you

Thank you I value your opinion, I was gonna to make a point on the topic of facial recognition (something I read up on ) it wasn't that valuable. any way it's been a long day, keep love in our hearts and we'll see this through together, peace and love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:59 pm

No really, I should have expressed my opinion in a much better way, I'm sorry. Please accept my apology.
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:12 am

To be honest, this guy does not even look like Michael Jackson, what is familiar with him? The truth, nothing. I have heard, and seen this guy before, and I don't want people to be leaded wrong way.

IF there even were doubles in This Is It, this is NOT one of them..

But yes, great post. Remember, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:29 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
To be honest, this guy does not even look like Michael Jackson, what is familiar with him? The truth, nothing. I have heard, and seen this guy before, and I don't want people to be leaded wrong way.

IF there even were doubles in This Is It, this is NOT one of them..

But yes, great post. Remember, it's all for love.

NorthenTom although your photoshop work is outstanding I've got to disagree with you, I see a whole lot of early 1990's Michael in this guy, what features looks like michaels features? similar features are cheeks lips eye shape (not eyes) nasil area of his nose (not tip) and facial expressions, althought i said looks like michael it doesn't,somethings are off but somethings are passable, i thinks it's fair to assume that this guy has had exstensive surgery to look close as is phyically possible to Michael,I pride my ability to recongnise others I've always had the ability to recognise actors/actresses in their early tv/movie career at various stages of their changing appearences, it's not a talent but I work pretty well on a visual level.

I've not had the luxury of seeing this guy in side profile, and I did not set out to deceive anyone nor did I want to convince anyone it was Michael, I wanted to sample other thoughts about a couple of stills I took off the video to see if anyone thought it could be michael (you might consider a trick?  but not through malice) 

After having read up a little on photo recognition software, it's sample testing found that very subtle facial changes are enough to confuse our sense or ability to recognise, I was hoping to highlight that over the o2 question as we had fewer bearing points of recognition i now know in retrospect it was a worthless exercise as it isnt like for like setup but a curious paradox still remains over the o2 question as we can't all be right but my point may have went some way to explain a little why if was Michael at the o2 why some thought it wasn't, I will also say that it is generally accepted that females and left handed people are better with visual tasks as left handed people use the right side of the brain hemisphere for these functions which is better at processing that type of information.

also a curious after thought is how some including myself can say hatman blonde woman and dave dave can look  Michael but not a Michael look alike, anyway I wanted to close this topic and state my case peace and love.   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Yes, right, he can remind me of Michael at trial back in 1990, thanks for reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina robinson

PostSubject: Nulled topic ( ignore)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:16 am

These are the same I posted yester day fom moonwalkerfan.blog off the net. The one that had the video "I believe I'm BACK 8-28-2010!!! cheers king king king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:05 am

Christina robinson wrote:
These are the same I posted yester day fom moonwalkerfan.blog off the net. The one that had the video "I believe I'm BACK 8-28-2010!!! cheers king king king
I don't understand this Christina, could you please explain? Do you have links to the blog and the video?
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

PostSubject: Nulled topic ( ignore)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:11 am

On the internet type in the moonwalkerfan.blog and the second one fwn you will see the site for moonwalkerfan.blog it will have videos on mj new songs and that's where I found I Believe I'm back 8-28-2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina robinson

PostSubject: Nulled topic ( ignore)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:20 am

Robert paul reyes has the articals. http://t.co/OGyLAEty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nulled topic ( ignore )   Today at 9:08 am

Back to top Go down

Nulled topic ( ignore )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top