PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

now there is no doubt. the truth came out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

PostSubject: now there is no doubt. the truth came out   Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Okay guys i am talking about those videos we keep seeing on youtube about those leahcims now.. the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxwZpEPMGkQnow I have translated it to basically saying Everyone in the world wanted to know who leahcim was he is not Michael Jackson. and it shows his real face sorta... and the last part says there is no doubt. the truth came out. Now that we know he is just a random person who was either messing with us or had no idea wth he did but it needs to be dropped. There is a real leahcim who has been around for over 3 years and has nothing to do with the other 7 leahcims which there is no proof to there being 7 of these leahcims. Anyways happy investigaing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: now there is no doubt. the truth came out   Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:58 pm

So what makes you so sure this is the truth?? In my book this could be a lie just like everything else we see or hear. BTW this video is discussed in the "Everything about LeahciM Noskcaj"thread Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel

now there is no doubt. the truth came out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1