PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

PostSubject: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:49 pm

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=146155298752157

This is strange, the video is mirrored scratch What do you think, tell me your thoughts!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:04 pm

OMG I TOALLY WAS JUST GONNA POST A NEW TOPIC ON THIS!!!

Did you see? Look at 2:53. The Smooth Criminal banner from TII is reversed. If you look at the word Smooth mirrored, it makes htooms. What word is in that?
TOOMS.

Like...
TOMBS!!! DID YOU SEE THAT??? Also, around 5:21, it shows 2 of the backup dancers going to crawl underneath the stage in the 'ramp' type thing. Remember when (i think it was) MagicalXcapism made that video about the tribute that jaime fox made, and about how the number of the dancers changed, and the people moved behind stage? THIS IS REALLY SIMILAR! AND TWO PEOPLE WENT INTO THE STAGE, RIGHT? YOU CAN REALLY ONLY SEE ONE OF THEM BECAUSE... THE OTHER ONE IS COVERED UP BY THE FIRST GUY! LIKE THE AMBULANCE PHOTO W/ CONRAD MURRAY AND THE JACKET!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK? OMGOMGOMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:19 pm

daemon.trances wrote:
OMG I TOALLY WAS JUST GONNA POST A NEW TOPIC ON THIS!!!

Did you see? Look at 2:53. The Smooth Criminal banner from TII is reversed. If you look at the word Smooth mirrored, it makes htooms. What word is in that?
TOOMS.

Like...
TOMBS!!! DID YOU SEE THAT??? Also, around 5:21, it shows 2 of the backup dancers going to crawl underneath the stage in the 'ramp' type thing. Remember when (i think it was) MagicalXcapism made that video about the tribute that jaime fox made, and about how the number of the dancers changed, and the people moved behind stage? THIS IS REALLY SIMILAR! AND TWO PEOPLE WENT INTO THE STAGE, RIGHT? YOU CAN REALLY ONLY SEE ONE OF THEM BECAUSE... THE OTHER ONE IS COVERED UP BY THE FIRST GUY! LIKE THE AMBULANCE PHOTO W/ CONRAD MURRAY AND THE JACKET!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK? OMGOMGOMG!

Michael sure liked Jesus. Maybe he wil crawl out of the tomb like the spider in Thriller 3D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:19 am

hmm,i watched that video twice before writing something...i don't know what you guys think,but when that man shoots MJ,Michael then jumps out of the window...it's like... someone wants to kill him but he manages to run away... is this a message? maybe one of the reasons he faked his death? Someone wanted to kill him? hmm...illuminati? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:34 am

As soon as i watched this video it just made me think that everything about Mike's 'death' is the total opposite, so most people think he is dead but really he is alive! I think that is their way of telling us! Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:27 am

Captain_EO wrote:
As soon as i watched this video it just made me think that everything about Mike's 'death' is the total opposite, so most people think he is dead but really he is alive! I think that is their way of telling us! Smile

L.O.V.E

You might have something there but like magic it's unfathomable until the secrets are all revealed, I recall seeing la loya and she says something along the lines of "you know Michael didn't kill doctor Murray" I don't recall who asked her or have a link, i suppose reversed she's saying murray didn't kill Michael, maybe a clue or she's just having to think so careful as not to say the wrong things that she's inadvertently slipped up in the process. It reminds me of Paris's curious Grammy speech. I think Tom refered to some of that type of talk as jive talking?. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
You might have something there but like magic it's unfathomable until the secrets are all revealed, I recall seeing la loya and she says something along the lines of "you know Michael didn't kill doctor Murray" I don't recall who asked her or have a link, i suppose reversed she's saying murray didn't kill Michael, maybe a clue or she's just having to think so careful as not to say the wrong things that she's inadvertently slipped up in the process. It reminds me of Paris's curious Grammy speech. I think Tom refered to some of that type of talk as jive talking?. 

La Toya has actually said that? In those words? lol! if she has!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:34 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:

L.O.V.E

Yes i'm positive she said that, she fluffed her lines so to speak, it was some while ago now, it wasn't a interview as such it was more impromtu questions on her travels someone else might be able to verify my claims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:44 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:

L.O.V.E

Yes i'm positive she said that, she fluffed her lines so to speak, it was some while ago now, it wasn't a interview as such it was more impromtu questions on her travels someone else might be able to verify my claims.

I also saw that she said that. I didn't think to much of it but now I am that you brought it up lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:

L.O.V.E

I also saw that she said that. I didn't think to much of it but now I am that you brought it up lol!

thank you kingisalive Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:13 pm

This video would also explain why I kept seeing michael's armband on his left arm, I  checked videos of TII on youtube and thought that's weird, so some mirrored videos are already out there, but when I went to check my dvd version it was back on the right arm, i thought my mind was playing tricks, that puzzle/riddle is solved. Love 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Hmmmmm. Well, I'll share with you the comment I wrote on FB.

Everything is as mirrored images. We've seen mirrored images of Michael's name, now of Smooth Criminal. Is it a message..that we need to think in the complete reverse of everything that is put in front of us??

Truthprevails forum-- What do you think? Do you guys agree?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:50 pm

This reminds me of This is it reversed. I wonder if we are supposed to look at more things like that reversed or mirrored to find Michael's messages

-Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:18 pm

deena wrote:

Everything is as mirrored images. We've seen mirrored images of Michael's name, now of Smooth Criminal. Is it a message..that we need to think in the complete reverse of everything that is put in front of us??

if it were only that simple,I think it was Maura (mjfanforeverandaday) who said some elements of the hoax were backwards,I agree partly but I really do think it will require some super outside the box thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:21 pm

deena wrote:

Good point, Deena - this reminds me of a comment PPPYT left for LaToya on Myspace:

Now, I still don't know what to think about PeterPanPYT, but let's say he really IS Michael - could he consider LaToya being his mirror image? We all know LaToya has been telling all media she strongly belives Murray killed Michael - but maybe it's just the opposite? Maybe we should watch LaToya more closely...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Quote :

Now, I still don't know what to think about PeterPanPYT, but let's say he really IS Michael - could he consider LaToya being his mirror image? We all know LaToya has been telling all media she strongly belives Murray killed Michael - but maybe it's just the opposite? Maybe we should watch LaToya more closely...

Now that is a really good point there. It makes a lot of sense. Maybe we should look at LaToya more. Really great thought Very Happy

-Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
jojo007

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Mirrored clip from leahciM maybe? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:05 am

jojo007 wrote:
Mirrored clip from leahciM maybe? scratch

Oh well,Im still confused about Leahcim...Does he really have something to do with Michael,or he's just a simple...FABIO? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
deena

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
deena wrote:

if it were only that simple,I think it was Maura (mjfanforeverandaday) who said some elements of the hoax were backwards,I agree partly but I really do think it will require some super outside the box thinking.

Believing the majority of us had all arrived at that conclusion. Yes, agreed there are some aspects of this hoax that would seem to be backwards or appear as a mirrored reflection. But, I question whether it really needs the complexity of our thought process or is it just as simple as our everyday common sense along with the deep feeling within our hearts and guts. Sometimes the most hidden clues are also the most obvious and quite visible. (~_~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc   Today at 9:03 am

Back to top Go down

New video from 5 Brothers enterprises, llc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1