PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: New videos   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

Love your avatar lilak2020, and captain eo's too with 1958-200(strike) *grins*

Thanks Rogerrabbit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: New videos   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:41 am

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqpWAtvWlw8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina robinson

PostSubject: New videos   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:42 am

great video! I was reading yesterday, remember the street sign that got ran over in. Front of mjs house the Carolwood sign, the mailbox was hit to. They lady that drives the Stars tour bus hit it and the. Companay paid for a new one and gate. Well the lady bus driver and a lady, medium for the stars Bonnie Vent and a guy are all friends. Bonnie says she has been trying to get into the Carolwood home. Mj left notes on sticky pads, clues, that she needs to get them. They are hidden through out the house. But she says mj. From the other side told her- ya right-. Her web site is www.BonnieVent.com. you can check it out. And remember the video tribute party video by jermaine, it was at planet hollywood. Well the kitty on the fedora hat, I heard it was th "Carlwood kitty"!! A person said, isn't she getting so big? That's mjs cat! I'm trippen over that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: New videos   Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:58 am

Christina robinson wrote:
great video! I was reading yesterday, remember the street sign that got ran over in. Front of mjs house the Carolwood sign, the mailbox was hit to. They lady that drives the Stars tour bus hit it and the. Companay paid for a new one and gate. Well the lady bus driver and a lady, medium for the stars Bonnie Vent and a guy are all friends. Bonnie says she has been trying to get into the Carolwood home. Mj left notes on sticky pads, clues, that she needs to get them. They are hidden through out the house. But she says mj. From the other side told her- ya right-. Her web site is www.BonnieVent.com. you can check it out. And remember the video tribute party video by jermaine, it was at planet hollywood. Well the kitty on the fedora hat, I heard it was th "Carlwood kitty"!! A person said, isn't she getting so big? That's mjs cat! I'm trippen over that!

I dunno what to think, Is this woman is for real?, I do recall something about  messages on mirrors around the time of michael's "death" but how likely is it that there is still anything left in that house yet alone anything left belonging to Michael, think of amount of people who have been through that house all thinking the same, how can I profit here, is there anything I can take and sell, (including another deluded mystic Paul McKenna who was supposely considering purchasing the property) however if this woman is right I'd sure be very interested in their content, but I assuming she's just another memorabilia hunter. It's all for love.

Added: what is it with these mystic's around Michael,I wished they'd find more honorable professions instead of fleecing people.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina robinson

PostSubject: New videos   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:21 pm

IDK, she does readings for the stars. The lille sticky notes with msgs, clue, are hidden in different places all over the house. That's what an inside. Sorce said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: New videos   Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Thanks Christina, guess I should keep an open mind, I can't help being sceptical of such types gellar McKenna there was internet medium (can't remember his name) who reported Michael would fall ill maybe even die but he only predicted it after the reports Michael only had 6 months left to live due to lung problems, and here in the uk we had another medium Derek arcora held a Michael Jackson seance on live tv, which was voted worst program of 2009, I do think there are people with these special abilities but there are also alot of showmen/women and fake outs there, I've been trying to get on bonnies site but no luck yet, it's all for love.

According to the press these messages Michael wrote were phrases that self help groups use sorta like believe in yourself, take one day at a time, words and phrases of encouragement and strength.  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: New videos   Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:28 pm

t_ruth wrote:
Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqpWAtvWlw8
Thanks for sharing t_ruth! Great video!
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: New videos   Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:56 pm

For you all flower sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: New videos   Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Yes this is a great video i really enjoy listening to this "insider" what she says may not be true...She may not be the real deal but she does make some very good points and i like that. I really hope she is sincere and real. Thanks for sharing t_ruth

-Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Christina robinson

PostSubject: New videos   Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:33 am

Anyone in paris/France try this. Video I was talking. About, Mike and the hoax. Tell me if. Anyone can get it to work. Its not on youtube here yet but its. Awsome!! Its a clue! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REnOaYodeU. Or. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REnOaYodeu&sns=em. r look. Up. The name, Mike and the hoax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diane

PostSubject: Re: New videos   Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:54 am

It's realy a awsome video cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina robinson

PostSubject: New videos   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:10 am

ya, she said its a clue! Loved it! The new vision box set coming out in november. 22 with. 10 never before seen. Videos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: New videos   Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Thanks Christina pia flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina robinson

PostSubject: New videos   Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Your welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile