PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Autopsy date gives us a hint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:25 am

So, if I'm not mistaken, September 9, 2009 was the day of MJ's autopsy results...? Correct me, I don't remember if it was results. Anyways, an autopsy must be finalized before a resurrection. Could something happen September 9, 2010?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:37 am

They will realize that this is not Michael Joe Jackson (King Of POP) but that the autopsy is another person lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Maybe I should not have made this topic...people seem to find it not important Tom..lol..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:32 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
So, if I'm not mistaken, September 9, 2009 was the day of MJ's autopsy results...? Correct me, I don't remember if it was results. Anyways, an autopsy must be finalized before a resurrection. Could something happen September 9, 2010?

When you say an autopsy must be 'finalized', what exactly does that mean? lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
So, if I'm not mistaken, September 9, 2009 was the day of MJ's autopsy results...? Correct me, I don't remember if it was results. Anyways, an autopsy must be finalized before a resurrection. Could something happen September 9, 2010?

When you say an autopsy must be 'finalized', what exactly does that mean? lol!

L.O.V.E

We have to know who the autopsy results were really of...if there even was an autopsy. I have a feeling Eliza will come out with some Elvis clues soon, perhaps Sept 9 which will lure MJ out, because if Elvis BAM's, Michael won't be far behind or vice versa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:45 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:


We have to know who the autopsy results were really of...if there even was an autopsy. I have a feeling Eliza will come out with some Elvis clues soon, perhaps Sept 9 which will lure MJ out, because if Elvis BAM's, Michael won't be far behind or vice versa

Ah ok, yeah you are right about Elvis! I think that if they don't have the same BAM day then, as you said, Mike won't be too far behind! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:


We have to know who the autopsy results were really of...if there even was an autopsy. I have a feeling Eliza will come out with some Elvis clues soon, perhaps Sept 9 which will lure MJ out, because if Elvis BAM's, Michael won't be far behind or vice versa

Ah ok, yeah you are right about Elvis! I think that if they don't have the same BAM day then, as you said, Mike won't be too far behind! Very Happy

L.O.V.E

I think it'd make more sense for Elvis to come first, since he went first. Or if they BAM together, EVERYONE will be shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:05 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:


We have to know who the autopsy results were really of...if there even was an autopsy. I have a feeling Eliza will come out with some Elvis clues soon, perhaps Sept 9 which will lure MJ out, because if Elvis BAM's, Michael won't be far behind or vice versa

Ah ok, yeah you are right about Elvis! I think that if they don't have the same BAM day then, as you said, Mike won't be too far behind! Very Happy

L.O.V.E

I think it'd make more sense for Elvis to come first, since he went first. Or if they BAM together, EVERYONE will be shocked

So you think Elvis will come back if he is alive? Suspect This thing was invented by MJHDI and spread by TIAI...do we have to believe it? silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:38 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:


So you think Elvis will come back if he is alive? Suspect This thing was invented by MJHDI and spread by TIAI...do we have to believe it? silent

Actually, that's a good point lol! Elvis is in his late 70's now so maybe there will be no BAM for him, but who knows Michael might convince him XD...But on a more serious note, i am agreeing with u D, as great as Elvis is and was, i don't think that from his clues he wants a BAM day or even wants to be found...From every single clue that we have found in Mike's case, i really beLIEve that he definitely wants to be found! Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:04 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:


So you think Elvis will come back if he is alive? Suspect This thing was invented by MJHDI and spread by TIAI...do we have to believe it? silent

Actually, that's a good point lol! Elvis is in his late 70's now so maybe there will be no BAM for him, but who knows Michael might convince him XD...But on a more serious note, i am agreeing with u D, as great as Elvis is and was, i don't think that from his clues he wants a BAM day or even wants to be found...From every single clue that we have found in Mike's case, i really beLIEve that he definitely wants to be found! Wink

L.O.V.E

Thanks Emma,plus,what would Elvis choose between staying in front of a TV with a bowl of popcorn, a beer, watching Michael's BAM and starting a new celebrity life? You decide Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive



Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:


So you think Elvis will come back if he is alive? Suspect This thing was invented by MJHDI and spread by TIAI...do we have to believe it? silent

Actually, that's a good point lol! Elvis is in his late 70's now so maybe there will be no BAM for him, but who knows Michael might convince him XD...But on a more serious note, i am agreeing with u D, as great as Elvis is and was, i don't think that from his clues he wants a BAM day or even wants to be found...From every single clue that we have found in Mike's case, i really beLIEve that he definitely wants to be found! Wink

L.O.V.E

Thanks Emma,plus,what would Elvis choose between staying in front of a TV with a bowl of popcorn, a beer, watching Michael's BAM and starting a new celebrity life? You decide Wink

Wow....I feel pretty stupid now. It was just a thought, it didn't have to be an official coming...I just thought MJ somehow might get it done. But whatever I guess. I will think before I post next time :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:21 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:


So you think Elvis will come back if he is alive? Suspect This thing was invented by MJHDI and spread by TIAI...do we have to believe it? silent

Actually, that's a good point lol! Elvis is in his late 70's now so maybe there will be no BAM for him, but who knows Michael might convince him XD...But on a more serious note, i am agreeing with u D, as great as Elvis is and was, i don't think that from his clues he wants a BAM day or even wants to be found...From every single clue that we have found in Mike's case, i really beLIEve that he definitely wants to be found! Wink

L.O.V.E

Thanks Emma,plus,what would Elvis choose between staying in front of a TV with a bowl of popcorn, a beer, watching Michael's BAM and starting a new celebrity life? You decide Wink

Wow....I feel pretty stupid now. It was just a thought, it didn't have to be an official coming...I just thought MJ somehow might get it done. But whatever I guess. I will think before I post next time :/

Hey Brett,no problems,everybody can express their opinions here,any idea is welcome,who knows maybe it's a good one.You never know... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:20 am

KingIsAlive wrote:


Wow....I feel pretty stupid now. It was just a thought, it didn't have to be an official coming...I just thought MJ somehow might get it done. But whatever I guess. I will think before I post next time :/

Hey Brett, don't feel stupid! As D said, everyone is entitled to their opinion! Smile I don't want you to think i am totally dismissing your topic because afterall anything is possible! Me and D could be wrong and Elvis could come back with Mike on a double BAM Razz However i was just thinking of his age...Mike however has a much greater chance of coming back! Remember in TII when Travis said "He's still young enough to do it" Very Happy

Sorry if i have upset you, that is totally not what i meant to do! Embarassed

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 am

Captain_EO wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:


Wow....I feel pretty stupid now. It was just a thought, it didn't have to be an official coming...I just thought MJ somehow might get it done. But whatever I guess. I will think before I post next time :/

Hey Brett, don't feel stupid! As D said, everyone is entitled to their opinion! Smile I don't want you to think i am totally dismissing your topic because afterall anything is possible! Me and D could be wrong and Elvis could come back with Mike on a double BAM Razz However i was just thinking of his age...Mike however has a much greater chance of coming back! Remember in TII when Travis said "He's still young enough to do it" Very Happy

Sorry if i have upset you, that is totally not what i meant to do! Embarassed

L.O.V.E

AGREED! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Today at 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Autopsy date gives us a hint
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pokemon Unova Journeys.......starting date!
» Release Date & New Trailer: Ultramarines Movie
» Haunted- Release Date
» What you date a girl with manhands?
» AMD Bulldozer Relese Date + more on release of the 3.9 ghz x 8 core

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: