PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nancydoodle

PostSubject: Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi everyone I know of the disrespectful behavior that seems to be going on here and every other site. I'm tired of it, it's disgusting, I don't want to see anymore of it. To those of you who are my true friends I adore you and respect you, to those of you and I know who you are that can't let an arguement go and like to hold grudges I will pray for you. I don't know why would this person post this rubish online and especially on this website that is dedicated to our beloved king of pop Michael Jackson. There should be nothing but love here and we are all a family. This site is for him not for someone to spread lies online. Michael is completely against that and all of us know it. Why do it here? Next time think about what you do before you do it. This isn't funny, it is disgusting. Let's continue to spread love here not hate. I'm tired of this I really am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
deena

PostSubject: Re: Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Yes, I applaud you. So well said! As beLIEvers, we are suppose to be an example of MJ's message of L.O.V.E...So, let us do exactly that...Promote love not hate. If we want to help change the world....we have to begin with ourselves. Feel my LOVE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 pm

thanks deen flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ   Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:16 am

I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:15 am

"I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me. It's not nice."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina robinson

PostSubject: Lies run sprints.Truth runs marithons. mj   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:35 pm

I dnt know what's happend, but I agree with one thing. People have been fighting a lot in other sites. Why? Mj fans are fighting with other mj fans. We are to be as one. A family that loves each other. We ara reflection of mjs love and we are here to spread his msg. I hope we can see that and change the fighting and hate to love and peace, that's what mj would want. It makes me sad. I love you all here! This was the first place I found when I was lost after mj left. A big family who cared about each other! Keep strong and unite as ONE! LOVE YOU ALL...MORE!! king king king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:03 am

Christina robinson wrote:
I dnt know what's happend, but I agree with one thing. People have been fighting a lot in other sites. Why? Mj fans are fighting with other mj fans. We are to be as one. A family that loves each other. We ara reflection of mjs love and we are here to spread his msg. I hope we can see that and change the fighting and hate to love and peace, that's what mj would want. It makes me sad. I love you all here! This was the first place I found when I was lost after mj left. A big family who cared about each other! Keep strong and unite as ONE! LOVE YOU ALL...MORE!! king king king

Hear hear, couldn't of said it better myself, I'm not aware of what the current mood is the death hoax forums but I'm gathering fans are getting restless and frustrated, I think it was always bound to happen unless michael returned quickly,some time ago I was going to suggest that forum might like to focus on other aspects of michael rather his "death" with death being a negative topic, fans could submit their own stories of what micheal means to them share there fav tunes/ videos and what impact he had or in other words anything and everything  michael,I think part of michael's message was to respect one another maybe we took a wrong turn some where and lost focus, as one little wise dude said we must bring salvation back, it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:04 am

agreed, and nancy i do apologize

and you are correct, i shouldnt have brought it here and i also apologize to everyone
i was upset about the disrespect you and the other girl had given to me and i handled it the wrong way, i am sorry and mj will not be pleased with the fighting and the disrespect

so lets continue our search for mj and continue being a united family, we dont need anymore dram and anymore fighting, its us against the world because many people still believe that mj is dead and they will continue to try to bring us down and thats why we need to be here for each other

so my apologies to u nancy and to anybody else i offended

HEAL THE WORLD

PEACE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ   Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:15 am

BaSingSe wrote:
agreed, and nancy i do apologize

and you are correct, i shouldnt have brought it here and i also apologize to everyone
i was upset about the disrespect you and the other girl had given to me and i handled it the wrong way, i am sorry and mj will not be pleased with the fighting and the disrespect

so lets continue our search for mj and continue being a united family, we dont need anymore dram and anymore fighting, its us against the world because many people still believe that mj is dead and they will continue to try to bring us down and thats why we need to be here for each other

so my apologies to u nancy and to anybody else i offended

HEAL THE WORLD

PEACE

Well said Teo! If only there was a 'like' button on here lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ   Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:27 am

Splendid well said theo, I guess were all a little battle scarred over the events of summer 09 and were all entitled to have our off days it's called being human, I think we need to remember to invest back in ourselves, it sometimes feels the D.H is very energy consumering but we mustn't neglect our own well being in process, we cant change peoples igorance in a hurry or fix what's wrong with world over night but we can make a little difference in our own life and in turn to someone elses, as for michael he's left us an enigma to work out, I've long given up trying to find out the reasons why, the sun comes up every morning I don't how or why it just does, so I guess I'm saying feel alright and let things take their course. It's all for love L.O.V.E.   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ   Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:28 am

thx emma and roger
i was angry and we all have our off days, we are all human, yes i took it to the extreme and i own up to what i did and i admit it was wrong

and i asked for forgiveness, thats all i can do

and thx for understanding everyone

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ   Today at 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Lies run sprints, Truth runs marathos- MJ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1