PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaTcHWoRK



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : UK

PostSubject: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 am

I've taken some pictures off the other topic and put them together with photos of MJ, here's what I got.



Similar?



Not the best comparison the second one, but if you look at the hairline on both and the chin. They look pretty much the same.

Again, thanks to Christina Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 am

Cool, thanks for doing that Rob! I think that out of all of the impersonators there, the one that stands out the most to us is definitely the one that looks the most like MJ...Just like Pia said, isn't it weird how the guy that looks like a bodyguard steps out infront of him!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:25 am

Thank you. Yes indeed, quite similar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 25
Location : florida

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 am

awesome work rob
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
TeoLovesMJ
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 25
Location : florida

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 am

awesome work rob
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 am

BaSingSe wrote:
awesome work rob

uh oh here comes trouble tongue lol, oh I mean how are you today teo Wink lol,it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beLIEving



Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:02 pm

In the video I noticed that the "mj" in the red shirt looked nervous and uncomfotable. I think he would be more relaxed if this is what he does for a living. And yes, the bodyguards stayed close to him and I think I saw eye exchanges between the 2 guards. Could be wrong but looked like it to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:16 pm

beLIEving wrote:
In the video I noticed that the "mj" in the red shirt looked nervous and uncomfotable. I think he would be more relaxed if this is what he does for a living. And yes, the bodyguards stayed close to him and I think I saw eye exchanges between the 2 guards. Could be wrong but looked like it to me.

I tend to agree with you. But, I just posted on Part I that some are saying that "MJ" is really an impersonator named Kenny Wizz from the Royal Talent Agency in Las Vegas. In my opinion, if he was a hired professional....there should be no need to feel uncomfortable only unless that is the persona he was paid to portray. Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:24 pm

I think that person is this guy,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Well, yes Tom...This person is Michael. I could be wrong.... but, he looks as if he wanted to appear as a MJ impersonator. (~_~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 25
Location : florida

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:44 pm

wow, great tom!


be quiet roger pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Deena, it really isnt Michael!

This is an imposter, but not a really famous one. I remember watching his MySpace, and he had so many different pictures of him. You can notice that this person has used a lot of make up.

If anyone remember what this guy name were, pleace tell us all.


But still I dont think there were ANY doubles in This Is It, or O2. Because Michael looked natural, and didnt wear this much make up like these who need make up to look like him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:26 pm

NorwegiaNtoM wrote:
Deena, it really isnt Michael!

This is an imposter, but not a really famous one. I remember watching his MySpace, and he had so many different pictures of him. You can notice that this person has used a lot of make up.

If anyone remember what this guy name were, pleace tell us all.


But still I dont think there were ANY doubles in This Is It, or O2. Because Michael looked natural, and didnt wear this much make up like these who need make up to look like him.


Tom...thanks for correction. Wow...Not sure who that is? Would like to find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:29 pm

deena wrote:
beLIEving wrote:
In the video I noticed that the "mj" in the red shirt looked nervous and uncomfotable. I think he would be more relaxed if this is what he does for a living. And yes, the bodyguards stayed close to him and I think I saw eye exchanges between the 2 guards. Could be wrong but looked like it to me.

I tend to agree with you. But, I just posted on Part I that some are saying that "MJ" is really an impersonator named Kenny Wizz from the Royal Talent Agency in Las Vegas. In my opinion, if he was a hired professional....there should be no need to feel uncomfortable only unless that is the persona he was paid to portray. Hmmmm.
No, this is Kenny Wizz!! Just posted it in the other thread (why do we have two, btw??)

I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
t_ruth



Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-06-24

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 pm

I think is Lane Lasiter
http://www.myspace.com/lanelassiter/photos/55648053
http://www.myspace.com/lanelassiter/photos/55648050
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:46 pm

t_ruth wrote:
I think is Lane Lasiter
http://www.myspace.com/lanelassiter/photos/55648053
http://www.myspace.com/lanelassiter/photos/55648050
You are absolutely right, I guess mystery is solved!!



This is on Lane Lassiters Myspace - great work, t-ruth!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Yeah, it was. Good you remembered it.







Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:32 pm

NorwegiaNtoM wrote:
Yeah, it was. Good you remembered it.







Is that lane in the back and White photo? In the middle, he does actually look like michael back in the day and he's doing that lip biting thing that deena mentioned, he's still passable now at a distance (the eyes). It's all for love.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)   Today at 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
 
After Party II (Thanks to Christina Robinson)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Midtown's #1 Afterwork Party Satisfaction Afterwork Fridays w/$1 Absolut Flavored Vidka Drinks 5pm-6pm/2 for 1 Drinks Til 8pm and No Cover Charge
» Weird Contest Party Pictures :D
» Rules and Guidelines for hosting a party
» Welcome Spring Party!
» 3/8 FUTURE CLASSICS POOL PARTY L WMC L MIAMI

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: