PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Something's going on...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Something's going on...   Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:23 pm

TMZ, 40 minutes ago:


Production trucks have arrived at the Jackson family compound in Encino along with two black SUVs. Members of the production crew told TMZ they are there for "an Oprah shoot."

A security guard told TMZ Oprah will not be showing up ... so this could be filming for an introductory segment of the show.

No word on what the interview might be about ... but we're guessing the words Michael and Jackson will be used often.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/09/katherine-jackson-oprah-winfrey-interview-michael-jackson/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter




Well, what do you think? My guess is that Katherine won't go on Oprah, but what (or WHO) are they going to film?
Love, Pia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Shocked Could it be. I can't wait to see what is going on. Thanks so much for sharing this bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
TeoLovesMJ
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 25
Location : florida

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 pm

hmmmmmmmmmm, that is strange
but its a good find, cant wait to find out more about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:47 am

Wow,really interesting,oprah must know something... bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:28 am

from CNN don't know how reliable news source they are.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/10/09/oprah.jackson.interview/

but why at this time? no anniversaries mind you novembers coming album release and apparently oprahs been hating on michael soo we should see humble oprah, unless there's something much bigger going on, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:11 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
from CNN don't know how reliable news source they are.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/10/09/oprah.jackson.interview/

but why at this time? no anniversaries mind you novembers coming album release and apparently oprahs been hating on michael soo we should see humble oprah, unless there's something much bigger going on, it's all for love.

Yes Roger that is a good point with there is nothing going on right now. Why in the world would you do an interview now? Maybe this will be part of a comeback. Hopefully we will get more information soon on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:38 am

I hope this turns out to be what we are all hoping for! I know that it takes a lot of time to film stuff for shows, but does anyone know when this will be aired? And what channel? I just hope that it is on a channel we can recieve in the UK Very Happy

Also, even if it is just simply going to be an interview with Katherine, hopefully she will 'slip-up' somewhere!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:09 am

Captain_EO wrote:
I hope this turns out to be what we are all hoping for! I know that it takes a lot of time to film stuff for shows, but does anyone know when this will be aired? And what channel? I just hope that it is on a channel we can recieve in the UK Very Happy

Also, even if it is just simply going to be an interview with Katherine, hopefully she will 'slip-up' somewhere!

L.O.V.E

I don't think there is really much information about it right now. All we really know is that they were at the house. When they are done filming they will probably let us know when it will air.

And i agree with you Emma if it isn't a comeback I'm sure there will be a slip-up or 2 Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:30 am

[quote="lilak2020"]
Captain_EO wrote:
i agree with you Emma if it isn't a comeback I'm sure there will be a slip-up or 2 Wink

Yeah I hope so! Also I wonder if they will interview other people such as the kids or the other Jackson brothers! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:42 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
i agree with you Emma if it isn't a comeback I'm sure there will be a slip-up or 2 Wink

Yeah I hope so! Also I wonder if they will interview other people such as the kids or the other Jackson brothers! Very Happy

L.O.V.E

Yes i was thinking the same thing. If they interview more than just Kathrine then I'm sure there will be some slip-ups. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:40 pm

The only thing that comes to mind for Oprah to set up any type of interview this month.... Is that TII was publicly premiered last Oct. 28th. It will be the 1st year anniversary for the film release. But who knows with Halloween also at the end of the month, perhaps a return (Thriller II.) Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:53 pm

deena wrote:
The only thing that comes to mind for Oprah to set up any type of interview this month.... Is that TII was publicly premiered last Oct. 28th. It will be the 1st year anniversary for the film release. But who knows with Halloween also at the end of the month, perhaps a return (Thriller II.) Only time will tell.

Yeah great thinking Deena! I really really hope that this will be Thriller 2!!! bounce

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:02 pm


I can't imagine Katherine going on Oprah, since that backstabbing b*tch was bashing Michael hard in time of the trials. The only reason I can think of, would be if Katherine really had something important to say or announce - maybe she's going to tell the truth about Michael's "death"?
If this is just an ordinary Oprah interview, I'll be very disappointed in Katherine...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:25 pm

lovemjangel wrote:

I can't imagine Katherine going on Oprah, since that backstabbing b*tch was bashing Michael hard in time of the trials. The only reason I can think of, would be if Katherine really had something important to say or announce - maybe she's going to tell the truth about Michael's "death"?
If this is just an ordinary Oprah interview, I'll be very disappointed in Katherine...

Yes i agree with you completely. However i do not think Kathrine would want to have this interview unless she really had something to say. She has typically been staying away from all the interviews and now all of a sudden out of no where she is going to have an interview with Oprah. I really hope something is going to happen with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:47 am

Ok TMZ reports on the interview

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/11/katherine-jackson-oprah-winfrey-show-michael-jackson-photo/

They say that the interview will focus heavily on Michael. However they do not know when this interview will air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:02 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Ok TMZ reports on the interview

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/11/katherine-jackson-oprah-winfrey-show-michael-jackson-photo/

They say that the interview will focus heavily on Michael. However they do not know when this interview will air.

I saw this and also paid close attention to the photos that were shown too...I couldn't see much that we could count as a clue except that a few photo's mentioned the word dream or dreams...I wonder if they are trying to point out that this whole 'death hoax' is exactly that....just a dream?! (If you understand what i mean by that XD)

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:08 am

Captain_EO wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:
Ok TMZ reports on the interview

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/11/katherine-jackson-oprah-winfrey-show-michael-jackson-photo/

They say that the interview will focus heavily on Michael. However they do not know when this interview will air.

I saw this and also paid close attention to the photos that were shown too...I couldn't see much that we could count as a clue except that a few photo's mentioned the word dream or dreams...I wonder if they are trying to point out that this whole 'death hoax' is exactly that....just a dream?! (If you understand what i mean by that XD)

L.O.V.E

Well spotted Captain eo, that photo caught my eye too, it's seems randomly out of place, why not a photo of a flower or anything else for that matter, but we have a word/message/meaning just like believe, dream was Martin Luther king jr's famous speech, dreams are what we have if we dare to have the vision and dreaming can seem real but is only a place in our minds we go that may or may not have any foundation in "reality". It's all for love.  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:08 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Well spotted Captain eo, that photo caught my eye too, it's seems randomly out of place, why not a photo of a flower or anything else for that matter, but we have a word/message/meaning just like believe, dream was Martin Luther king jr's famous speech, dreams are what we have if we dare to have the vision and dreaming can seem real but is only a place in our minds we go that may or may not have any foundation in "reality". It's all for love.  


Yeah you are right! I never thought of connecting it to Martin Luther King Jr! As you said, it does seem really out of place because most of the images were of Oprah or the Jackson family! So why these? I think they were put there for us to notice! Well done to you too Rogerrabbit tongue

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:13 am

Found this on google news search I hope the link works it's from the Toronto sun, apparently oprah is going to interview the Jackson children.

http://m.torontosun.com/15661551.1

Quote from the page:
"Michael Jackson's three children are set to break their silence in a candid chat with talk show queen Oprah Winfrey, according to a new report."
It's all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:09 pm

how can the mother Katherine let it. MJ never wanted his children are so in public. He has protected his children forever.
Private is private. I do not understand Mrs. Jackson - Why does it do?
I hope so much that this is an error message.

Michael we miss you.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Manu060662 wrote:
how can the mother Katherine let it. MJ never wanted his children are so in public. He has protected his children forever.
Private is private. I do not understand Mrs. Jackson - Why does it do?
I hope so much that this is an error message.

Michael we miss you.



Maybe this is part of the plan to reveal his children to the world in their own words under the most dramatic circumstances possible, so world can see he's only human too a father with children,a man first and a father 2nd and finally a superstar, the media distorted his image to put it mildly, but Michael was always gonna have to reveal his children at some point, I like you thought the same how could Kathrine do this having said that I'm sure she knows exactly what's she's doing and her love will go way beyound anything us fans have for michael. It's all for love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Hmmm the kids too. This should be interesting. Now i am completely convinced that there will be plenty of slip ups. Thanks Roger for posting this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:08 am

I've found this.
http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=1502
Please look at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:58 am

Thanks Manu, for the link to that site, I found a little something on why they decided to do the Oprah interview:

http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=1536
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:30 am

Thank you love lovemjangel. I hope so much that the truth is finally shown on TV. Hopefully everything goes good..I hope for Michael and his children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Something's going on...   Today at 9:03 am

Back to top Go down
 
Something's going on...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: