PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Poster 1958-2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Poster 1958-2009   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:57 pm

I was looking at the page of a Facebook group dealing with the hoax when i came across a video that was posted there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oajhM84zHis&feature=player_embedded

Look closely at 5.58 look at the poster located at the left of Mike.

1958-2009

now i'm pretty sure this is Mike. Or is this an impersonator? Sure looks like Michael to me.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:07 am

looks like mike
Have you noticed on his left hand is a Ring. Looks like a wedding ring.

ALL FOR LOVE. Manu flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:29 am

omg that's amazing,thanks so much for sharing alex...You guys know what's weird? Weren't all these clues related to 2009 showed before MJ "died"? If they were,how comes that NOBODY noticed them before he 'died' ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:35 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
omg that's amazing,thanks so much for sharing alex...You guys know what's weird? Weren't all these clues related to 2009 showed before MJ "died"? If they were,how comes that NOBODY noticed them before he 'died' ? Suspect

Yes that is what i was thinking D. I mean i guess no one really opened their eyes and paid attention until after the fact that he "died" and still a lot of people do not see these things. It's very funny how obvious something is and so many people do not notice it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:29 am

Wow! This is really good! Well done Alex! I was looking quickly at some of the comments though and someone wrote this:

Quote :
sniff, no, he is pablo (sofurgo) disguised as Michael Sad

But if this is a 'lookalike' how come he was in a video of 'RARE glimpses of Michael Jackson'? because he certainly does look like Michael! Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Wow! This is really good! Well done Alex! I was looking quickly at some of the comments though and someone wrote this:

Quote :
sniff, no, he is pablo (sofurgo) disguised as Michael Sad

But if this is a 'lookalike' how come he was in a video of 'RARE glimpses of Michael Jackson'? because he certainly does look like Michael! Suspect

L.O.V.E

Yes that is why i was thinking it was Michael from the start. I still think it looks a lot like him. Who knows maybe it really is him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:38 am

I guess the video was made before MJ 'died',right? So why would they interview an impersonator and give the video the title 'Glimpses of Michael Jackson?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:16 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
I guess the video was made before MJ 'died',right? So why would they interview an impersonator and give the video the title 'Glimpses of Michael Jackson?'

Exactly! But what is also strange is, if this WAS made before his 'death' how come the poster was even made?! It's not like the manufacturing company who produces the posters could have predicted MJ 'dying', so what would they need to make a poster that said 1958-2009 on it Exclamation

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:21 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
I guess the video was made before MJ 'died',right? So why would they interview an impersonator and give the video the title 'Glimpses of Michael Jackson?'

Exactly! But what is also strange is, if this WAS made before his 'death' how come the poster was even made?! It's not like the manufacturing company who produces the posters could have predicted MJ 'dying', so what would they need to make a poster that said 1958-2009 on it Exclamation

L.O.V.E

maybe it was made on purpose...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:00 pm

I guess it could be Pablo.
Look at: Pablos sofurgo's youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sofurgo

uploads 103, click : see all

Right side scroll down, then look MJ another part of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Manu060662 wrote:
I guess it could be Pablo.
Look at: Pablos sofurgo's youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sofurgo

uploads 103, click : see all

Right side scroll down, then look MJ another part of me.

Yeah you could be right, it seems to be the same person...I'm still not sure if it is Mike or this 'Pablo' guy Suspect Has anyone else heard of a double called Pablo??

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:41 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Manu060662 wrote:
I guess it could be Pablo.
Look at: Pablos sofurgo's youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sofurgo

uploads 103, click : see all

Right side scroll down, then look MJ another part of me.

Yeah you could be right, it seems to be the same person...I'm still not sure if it is Mike or this 'Pablo' guy Suspect Has anyone else heard of a double called Pablo??

L.O.V.E

What do these italian,spanish or whatever people have to do with Michael? Suspect Fabio,Pablo... Suspect They become famous over night just because they say they are more or less related to Michael scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:07 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

What do these italian,spanish or whatever people have to do with Michael? Suspect Fabio,Pablo... Suspect They become famous over night just because they say they are more or less related to Michael scratch

Exactly! I really don't know why some people do it, they get our hopes up all the time!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:06 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

What do these italian,spanish or whatever people have to do with Michael? Suspect Fabio,Pablo... Suspect They become famous over night just because they say they are more or less related to Michael scratch

Exactly! I really don't know why some people do it, they get our hopes up all the time!

L.O.V.E

Definitely,they just want our attention. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Poster 1958-2009   Today at 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Poster 1958-2009
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hetalia Motivational Poster
» Brawl Poster Framed
» Game: The Next Poster
» FIA GT 2009 skins
» So, the Mew Poster...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: